Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] (9791 Views)

Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) / What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? / What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
mrjaydee:
This is most idiotic and foolish post in nairaland..

Dear OP, your stupidity is humongous and I'm gobsmacked!

I know and thank you for noticing. All the best.
Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
clarkmos15:

Yeah,in two to three years time
That's too far.
Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
Karemarealty288:
F is the only car there .....others are motor

You have a point, but why do Nigerians love Toyota and Mercedes / Benz products so much?
Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by clarkmos15(m): 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
iLegendd:
That's too far.

Let's wait and see bruh
Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by SamgoldBaba: 12:01am On Aug 30, 2019
mrjaydee:
This is most idiotic and foolish post in nairaland..

Dear OP, your stupidity is humongous and I'm gobsmacked!
Must you pour out your frustration on the innocent hope?
Get a life brother!
In case you don't know the post is JUST FOR FUN OK?
Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:27am On Aug 30, 2019
chenzen:
none of the above... just pay the money into her account !!!

encourage them to read this piece.

https://www.nairaland.com/5384765/series-untold-secrets-season-1

I know I'm not supposed to reply, but let me just do it. Why were you bent on bringing me down in 2017/2018? You stalked me, you abused me, you bullied me, you called me derogatory names all because I wrote a book on Alpha Male.

You called me a hungry bookseller severally, a pauper, an idîot, a jobless animal, a host of other uncanny names. You even called me a fraudster. I never knew you existed until you came to attack me.

People like you who don't know what is inside my books called it shîtty books, kindergarten books, rubbish books, etc.

Now I have made it known that book selling is the real oil and gas and it generates millions of Naira while you sleep, those who attacked me are now trying to write books. Some even ask me to teach them. Some PM me with different monikers.

Why were you people so bent on pulling me down just because I write and sell books? What did I really do wrong? Or was it just envy? Is it a crime to do a legit business? And why are most of you now trying to write relationship books for men or women or other types of books?

Isn't this hypocrisy?

Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:28am On Aug 30, 2019
I read this your thread https://nairaland.com/5384765/ and noticed how Martinez39 attacked you. I laughed while reading his comments. What goes around comes around. Martinez, forgive him.

I noticed your book is not getting the attention it deserves, so I replied you to draw people's attention to it. I'm giving you free promo.

Before you can succeed in this book business, you MUST face the humiliation you guys subjected me to X5. I'm not going to abuse or attack you and never will, but you're going to have your brand new sets of haters who will abused you just as you did to me.

If I had given up like a weak man because of all the verbal attacks I went through here, I wouldn't have been in the position to inspire lots of youths to go into KDP book business. Read the post here https://www.nairaland.com/5301916/

Please, hating on people or envy is not good. The world is a small place and what goes around, most times, comes around.

Today, I withdrew lots of money Amazon paid me as my royalties from those shîtty books. Next month, I'll withdraw, upper month, I'll withdraw and forever.

It's never too late to be like me, but it's too late to apologize

I wish you best of luck and success in your endeavors.
Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by Silentspeaker(m): 1:54am On Aug 30, 2019
This may be the last few moments I'm going to be alive to even come on nairaland.The people I borrowed money from are threatening me with police, court and even death. I'm addicted to drugs, opiates well. I'm sad, scared, angered and I'm contemplating suicide. I'm 21yrs old.

Pls I need psychological, emotional, financial, physical and mental help. I have nothing else to do. I sold all I got.
HELP ME!!!! PLS GOD! PLS GUYS!!!!!
See full story via below link.

https://www.nairaland.com/5383616/im-big-debt-depressed-addicted#81662276
Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by fr3do(m): 2:25am On Aug 30, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
Any car is will do. As long it has a gas and will take me to different places.. cool

Brakes can be left out, you don't need those.
Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by Nobody: 3:27am On Aug 30, 2019
G guys
Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by Martinez39(m): 4:24am On Aug 30, 2019
iLegendd:
I read this your thread https://nairaland.com/5384765/ and noticed how Martinez39 attacked you. I laughed while reading his comments. What goes around comes around. Martinez, forgive him.

I noticed your book is not getting the attention it deserves, so I replied you to draw people's attention to it. I'm giving you free promo.

Before you can succeed in this book business, you MUST face the humiliation you guys subjected me to X5. I'm not going to abuse or attack you and never will, but you're going to have your brand new sets of haters who will abused you just as you did to me.

If I had given up like a weak man because of all the verbal attacks I went through here, I wouldn't have been in the position to inspire lots of youths to go into KDP book business. Read the post here https://www.nairaland.com/5301916/

Please, hating on people or envy is not good. The world is a small place and what goes around, most times, comes around.

Today, I withdrew lots of money Amazon paid me as my royalties from those shîtty books. Next month, I'll withdraw, upper month, I'll withdraw and forever.

Chenzen no try at all. Her book is trash and is heading nowhere. Even her female readers can't keep up with the boredom. I have bashed and criticised her on how to up her game but her pride and stubbornness in refusing to listen make the fallen state of her book irredeemable. You know, just like I do, that her book is dead on arrival. Nothing but the harsh way would slap her out of her delusory ego bubble in which she knows "deep and untold secrets." Hehe.

People may buy your book but who can keep up with the boredom of chenzen's trash? She thinks the business of writing books is like her home where she can come and do as she likes and get away with it. Her refusal to accept my criticism shows she is not ready. Her ego in persisting in error without listening to advise is one way you know she is going to flop hard. Anyway, what can you expect from a feminist? What do expect from these egoistic "strong classy 'independent' women"?

Hope someday, she does the right thing and her rich beta male provider comes to marry her and elevate her from poverty. I don't think she has ever thought of applying what her book says. Even if she did, she has never gotten good results. I hope such lack of good results is not why she is writing her trash and maybe hoping girls follow suit in getting bad results since misery loves company but I think it's just feminist high ego, stupidity and stubbornness.

Still following her books to prepare more bashing for her trash. I heard Kent and Kelly and LAWMA are establishing a branch in her thread so that trash she keeps typing doesn't litter the environment. Legend has it that chenzen keeps
typing...
upto this day and won't listen to anyone for correction. The olodo also believes that she is writing something genuine and of quality since a hater(Martinez39) is attacking her but that is not the case. Hehehehe. Good day.

2 Likes

Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by Martinez39(m): 4:30am On Aug 30, 2019
iLegendd:

I know I'm not supposed to reply, but let me just do it. Why were you bent on bringing me down in 2017/2018? You stalked me, you abused me, you bullied me, you called me derogatory names all because I wrote a book on Alpha Male.

You called me a hungry bookseller severally, a pauper, an idîot, a jobless animal, a host of other uncanny names. You even called me a fraudster. I never knew you existed until you came to attack me.

People like you who don't know what is inside my books called it shîtty books, kindergarten books, rubbish books, etc.

Now I have made it known that book selling is the real oil and gas and it generates millions of Naira while you sleep, those who attacked me are now trying to write books. Some even ask me to teach them. Some PM me with different monikers.

Why were you people so bent on pulling me down just because I write and sell books? What did I really do wrong? Or was it just envy? Is it a crime to do a legit business? And why are most of you now trying to write relationship books for men or women or other types of books?

Isn't this hypocrisy?
What?! Chenzen said you lack lucrative ideas? Oh the irony!

Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 30, 2019
iLegendd:

Isn't this hypocrisy?
mind u... I dont sell books. I expose hidden truths free of charge. u get what life throws at u because u refuse to behave in a certain kind of way. adjust for ur own good.

besides u wouldnt give ur son or daughter ur own type of book to read... so drink water and sit down... u get it twisted with what u think is a lucrative idea of creative writing... u threaten peoples moral uprightness and decadence with what u thought is the best shot to help u pay humongous bills. I ve said it before and I can repeat myself again for the purpose of clarity. what u need is a job.

I guess u choose to come close to chenzen cos u ve noticed something new about this Chenzen... same thing u ve been chasing for yearz on this platform... u re frustrated cos it eludes u... now u can come and vent on me.

no be me do u. Goodbye
Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 30, 2019
Martinez39:
What?! Chenzen said you lack lucrative ideas? Oh the irony!
one more word from u and u ll be banned until Christmas. mark my word.
Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 30, 2019
Martinez39:
Chenzen my guy, I greet u... I sent u a PM pls reply.
Ok... but, if u could channel ur energy into creative writing perhaps it would seem u now have a job. stop wasting time.

perhaps... I can consider your supplication. Take care and be nice.
Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 30, 2019
iLegendd:

I know what u re aiming for, if u need it... I can show u how to... u wouldnt swallow ur pride, so I leave u in peace. continue chasing shadows. I av no biz with u.
Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by BBBmall25: 7:10am On Aug 30, 2019
*D* And *F* Forget About Wether They Are Machines Or Not. I Know Hw Many Attention I Got Whenever Am On Them
Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by Martinez39(m): 7:42am On Aug 30, 2019
chenzen:
one more word from u and u ll be banned until Christmas. mark my word.
Trashy author. undecided
Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:32am On Aug 30, 2019
chenzen:
I know you're so happy I engaged you after ignoring all your mentions since 2018. You kept stalking but I ignored.

You fell in love on the process and created a thread to list your best Nairalanders and my name was your number 1. I saw the thread, read it, but ignored. You thought I would comment because you praised me on that post.

After this exchange of words, please don't start stalking me all over again. I already have enough gays stalking me, so I don't need more.

I know so many things wrong with your book and why it won't sell more than 10 copies in 10 years even if it's forever priced at N10 or free.

You're in the wrong field. Your main field is attacking me, not writing books. You're even trying to mimic the way I write by putting "Typing..." at the end of your post. Please, be original, not a copycat.

I can't pull you down because you're already down. Even if you succeed in this business, which I 100% doubt, I still won't pull you down. Karma will handle it.

Do to others the way you want to be done unto you. The repercussion of your sins will forever chase you.

I tried reading one of your articles on this your series, but it was awful, so I couldn't read it. You are a beta male trying to teach women dating secrets. Beta males can't do that and if they try, it will be awful. Channel your energy to something else. Or better spend it masturbating day and night as you usually do.

Note: the only time I will condescend in replying you is on my thread. If you mention me in yours or another person's, I'll ignore you. If you stalk, I'll ignore.

I'll let you grow, but it's unfortunate you can't grow in this field you chose. You suck at it. Anyway, keep it up.

#Smiles.

Don't forget, whenever you need recharge card to buy MB, let me know.
Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by Joystark(f): 10:06am On Aug 30, 2019
C.
There's something about trucks.
Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 30, 2019
iLegendd:
I know you're so happy I engaged you after ignoring all your mentions since 2018. You kept stalking but I ignored.

You fell in love on the process and created a thread to list your best Nairalanders and my name was your number 1. I saw the thread, read it, but ignored. You thought I would comment because you praised me on that post.

After this exchange of words, please don't start stalking me all over again. I already have enough gays stalking me, so I don't need more.

I know so many things wrong with your book and why it won't sell more than 10 copies in 10 years even if it's forever priced at N10 or free.

You're in the wrong field. Your main field is attacking me, not writing books. You're even trying to mimic the way I write by putting "Typing..." at the end of your post. Please, be original, not a copycat.

I can't pull you down because you're already down. Even if you succeed in this business, which I 100% doubt, I still won't pull you down. Karma will handle it.

Do to others the way you want to be done unto you. The repercussion of your sins will forever chase you.

I tried reading one of your articles on this your series, but it was awful, so I couldn't read it. You are a beta male trying to teach women dating secrets. Beta males can't do that and if they try, it will be awful. Channel your energy to something else. Or better spend it masturbating day and night as you usually do.

Note: the only time I will condescend in replying you is on my thread. If you mention me in yours or another person's, I'll ignore you. If you stalk, I'll ignore.

I'll let you grow, but it's unfortunate you can't grow in this field you chose. You suck at it. Anyway, keep it up.

#Smiles.

Don't forget, whenever you need recharge card to buy MB, let me know.

u re empty that's y u ll never make FP. u lack talent. That's y u struggle through life writing urself into shame... the more u write the more u expose ur dumbness... if I were u, I will take sometime to understand my calling rather than guessing and wasting away precious time. its apparent u re bent on wasting ur life writing on topics u know nothing about. I careless what u do with ur life, but i feel for ur family... they actually thought they gave birth to a human being.
Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:07am On Aug 30, 2019
chenzen:
u re empty that's y u ll never make FP. u lack talent. That's y u struggle through life writing urself into shame... the more u write the more u expose ur dumbness... if I were u, I will take sometime to understand my calling rather than guessing and wasting away precious time. its apparent u re bent on wasting ur life writing on topics u know nothing about. I careless what u do with ur life, but i feel for ur family... they actually thought they gave birth to a human being.

Damn! I'm so hurt. In fact, I'm depressed after reading this brutal reply you. cheesy

Nice reply, anyway. Keep it up.

Bring your ears let me whisper you a secret.

I'm the laziest Nigerian youth you'll ever meet. I don't work and will never work, but no single day passes by without me making 3k to 50k+ while I sleep from just books. I see the reason you're bent on being an author. Lol. It's the new oil and gas.

I started this controversy just to make you popular. For my threads not making front page, I have already warned the mods not to since 2016 when 2 of my threads made front page.

The reason for that is: when my thread makes front page, the content is locked and no longer mine — it can't be modified.

I won't have access to delete it when I turn its content to a book.

If I upload the content to Amazon, they will send me a message saying, "Hello, your book can not be made available on our site because the content can be freely found online."

For this reason, I make sure my thread doesn't make front page. In fact, I pray for it not to make front page. The only ones I would love to make front page are the ones I'm advertising, not the ones I'm teaching.

Sadly, an advertisement thread can't make front page without payment. Even when I chatted with Linda Ikeji's management, they said it's 70k for promo on their blog. Now you see why I don't make front page and don't want to.

This month, 1 single book made me 118k without promo, review or ads on Amazon. That same book made 200k last month when it was published. Next month, being the 3rd month, it will increase to 500k or at least 300k.

Knowing all these is the reason you're so desperate to be an author by fire and by force. Also, I have lots of clients on WhatsApp ready to pay. I'm just too lazy to reply all of them. I'm running away from money. Lol. I reply you because I want make you blow, but it's unfortunate it will never happen until you apologize to me or ask God for forgiveness.

I just want to give "small" publicity to help you grow your dead-on-arrival book career.

Oh, all these long replies I'm giving you will appear on the book below, so don't think I'm writing long epistles — I'm writing chapters of a book that will make millions soon.

Even your replies will appear in the book and I'll analyze them. I'm making you popular and at the same time taking advantage of you. Lol. I'm always honest.

Whatever you reply will appear in the book below. That book is packed with drama, fight from haters, and finally wisdom to make people understand that haters are not haters — they're people who would love to do what you're doing, but are angry you're doing first or doing it better than them.

1 Like

Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
iLegendd:

Damn! I'm so hurt. In fact, I'm depressed after reading this brutal reply you. cheesy

I'm the laziest Nigerian youth you'll ever meet. I don't work and will never work, but no single day passes by without me making 3k to 50k+ while I sleep from just books. I see the reason you're bent on being an author. Lol. It's the new oil and gas.

I started this controversy just to make you popular. For my threads not making front page, I have already warned the mods not to since 2016 when 2 of my threads made front page.

The reason for that is: when my thread makes front page, the content is locked and no longer mine — it can't be modified.

If I upload the content to Amazon, they will send me a message saying, "Hello, your book can not be made available on our site because the content can be freely found online."

For this reason, I make sure my thread doesn't make front page. In fact, I pray for it not to make front page. The only ones I would love to make front page are the ones I'm advertising, not the ones I'm teaching.

Sadly, an advertisement thread can't make front page without payment. Even when I chatted with Linda Ikeji's management, they said it's 70k for promo on their blog. Now you see why I don't make front page and don't want to.

This month, 1 single book made me 118k without promo, review or ads on Amazon. That same book made 200k last month when it was published. Next month, being the 3rd month, it will increase to 500k or at least 300k.

Knowing all these is the reason you're so desperate to be an author by fire and by force. Also, I have lots of clients on WhatsApp ready to pay. I'm just too lazy to reply all of them. I'm running away from money. Lol. I reply you because I want make you blow, but it's unfortunate it will never happen until you apologize to me or ask God for forgiveness.

I just want to give "small" publicity to help you grow your dead-on-arrival book career.

Oh, all these long replies I'm giving you will appear on the book below, so don't think I'm writing long epistles — I'm writing chapters of a book that will make millions soon.

Even your replies will appear in the book and I'll analyze them. I'm making you popular and at the same time taking advantage of you. Lol. I'm always honest.

Whatever you reply will appear in the book below. That book is packed with drama, fight from haters, and finally wisdom to make people understand that haters are not haters — they're people who would love to do what you're doing, but are angry you're doing first or doing it better than them.

ilegend I like the way you always channel all this bad energy to something productive

1 Like

Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
iLegendd:

pathetic...
Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
chenzen:
pathetic...
You're now reducing your word count. cheesy I'll still include your "pathetic" in the book.

Have you gotten the N-power job you applied for in 2016? See screenshot below. I know you didn't because you couldn't pass the exams.

Let's assume you passed it, it means you're slaving your life for 30k while my book is fetching me 30k in a day or two while I sleep.

Do you know I started posting on NL with my main account (now deactivated and all contents turned to books) on the month of May 2016 — the same month you started posting on NL?

We started posting the same day but today you look up to me. Why? Because you spent your time attacking me instead of working on yourself and staying focused. Hating on others is the beginning of failure and depression.

After this thread is over, drop your number and I'll transfer you 5k recharge card to use for sub and upload your "amazing" book on Amazon.

I don't take you seriously, but I'll still send you the card and catch fun.

You failed the first rule of wealth. You attacked me, yet you're still at the bottom for 4 good years now. I came to Nairaland with nothing, but I'm leaving with millions.

My brother, your ancestors have used your destiny. Look for the nearest sniper. Lol. Please, don't kill yourself sha — e go better.

I can stay online from year to year and never work and earn more than I ever imagined. Life is good. Thanks to Amazon and others who made it happen. I'm grateful.

I can now waste away on the internet and never lack. Even if Amazon shuts down, I'll still not lack — smart people invest and invest the more.

You want to be like me, but you need to apologize for all the abuses you hurled on me. All the fraudsters you called me, etc.

Four years of your life has been wasted on NL while my 4 years has been turned to a multimillion Naira business that can never crash. If it accidentally crashes, I rebuild it in less than a month.

I know some people will think I'm bragging, but no, I'm not — I'm just being blunt and honest as usual.

That boy started posting on NL the same day I did, but he wasn't focused. He was filled with hatred and envy.

Today, he is paying for it while I smile to the bank. Please, readers, don't be like him — be focused before it's too late and you end up being paid 30k per month by the government.

The greatest slavery is being paid salary. The greatest freedom is making money while you sleep and still continue to make when awake.

Don't be like Chenzen, a young man who has refused to blow for 4 years. Frustration will one day make him visit a native doctor for charm on how to be rich. I didn't use charm, I used "determination and focus."

Make I no finish this boy before him kpai. Send me your phone number to get your 5k card.

Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
ambitiouschap:

ilegend I like the way you always channel all this bad energy to something productive

That is just how these boys behave. They don't know how to use their time and money. When they see someone who knows how to use his or her time and money, they become jealous and abusive.

This same man or boy yelled at me in 2016 or 2017 that I should stop all the nonsense I'm posting and go make money. Today, I'm making money while he is the one posting nonsense — looking for women to read his nonsense for free.

Despite the amount I sell my book, people buy, but no one is ready to get his book even if it's free. Why? They know it lacks content and value. People are after real value, not talk talk talk without value.

Life is so unpredictable, but I knew this day will come. A day I will send him recharge card from money generated by those things I wrote he called "nonsense."

The nonsense don dey make sense.

Please, beg him to let his ego down and send his number to get 5k recharge card for free. The card is only reserved for him.
Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
iLegendd:

That is just how these boys behave. They don't know how to use their time and money. When they see someone who knows how to use his or her time and money, they become jealous and abusive.

This same man or boy yelled at me in 2016 or 2017 that I should stop all the nonsense I'm posting and go make money. Today, I'm making money while he is the one posting nonsense — looking for women to read his nonsense for free.

Despite the amount I sell my book, people buy, but no one is ready to get his book even if it's free. Why? They know it lacks content and value. People are after real value, not talk talk talk without value.

Life is so unpredictable, but I knew this day will come. A day I will send him recharge card from money generated by those things I wrote he called "nonsense."

The nonsense don dey make sense.

Please, beg him to let his ego down and send his number to get 5k recharge card for free. The card is only reserved for him.

don't mind him. PS Amazon just tease me this morning, my mind be thinking positive to channel all my energy on this, never been feeling positive like this before on something.

me self go like if you go give me that recharge card because I know his ego will not make him to take it

Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
ambitiouschap:

don't mind him. PS Amazon just tease me this morning, my mind be thinking positive to channel all my energy on this, never been feeling positive like this before on something.

me self go like if you go give me that recharge card because I know his ego will not make him to take it
Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
iLegendd:
You're now reducing your word count. cheesy I'll still include your "pathetic" in the book.

Have you gotten the N-power job you applied for in 2016? See screenshot below. I know you didn't because you couldn't pass the exams.

Let's assume you passed it, it means you're slaving your life for 30k while my book is fetching me 30k in a day or two while I sleep.

Do you know I started posting on NL with my main account (now deactivated and all contents turned to books) on the month of May 2016 — the same month you started posting on NL?

We started posting the same day but today you look up to me. Why? Because you spent your time attacking me instead of working on yourself and staying focused. Hating on others is the beginning of failure and depression.

After this thread is over, drop your number and I'll transfer you 5k recharge card to use for sub and upload your "amazing" book on Amazon.

I don't take you seriously, but I'll still send you the card and catch fun.

You failed the first rule of wealth. You attacked me, yet you're still at the bottom for 4 good years now. I came to Nairaland with nothing, but I'm leaving with millions.

My brother, your ancestors have used your destiny. Look for the nearest sniper. Lol. Please, don't kill yourself sha — e go better.

I can stay online from year to year and never work and earn more than I ever imagined. Life is good. Thanks to Amazon and others who made it happen. I'm grateful.

I can now waste away on the internet and never lack. Even if Amazon shuts down, I'll still not lack — smart people invest and invest the more.

You want to be like me, but you need to apologize for all the abuses you hurled on me. All the fraudsters you called me, etc.

Four years of your life has been wasted on NL while my 4 years has been turned to a multimillion Naira business that can never crash. If it accidentally crashes, I rebuild it in less than a month.

I know some people will think I'm bragging, but no, I'm not — I'm just being blunt and honest as usual.

That boy started posting on NL the same day I did, but he wasn't focused. He was filled with hatred and envy.

Today, he is paying for it while I smile to the bank. Please, readers, don't be like him — be focused before it's too late and you end up being paid 30k per month by the government.

The greatest slavery is being paid salary. The greatest freedom is making money while you sleep and still continue to make when awake.

Don't be like Chenzen, a young man who has refused to blow for 4 years. Frustration will one day make him visit a native doctor for charm on how to be rich. I didn't use charm, I used "determination and focus."

Make I no finish this boy before him kpai. Send me your phone number to get your 5k card.

very soon u ll av to pay before I reply u, dont try to steal from my SHINE... if u play nicely I might consider allowing you share from my blessings.
Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
ilegendd needs my validation to keep this thread alive... this is the last I av to say.
Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
iLegendd:

I no see anything here
Re: WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
iLegendd:

bro please be my mentor on this lucrative business of yours......you know i just registered on nairaland january this year?
If you dont want to help, no p
But if you re-consider, contact me(since you wont give me your contact) at
alchemist3199@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Students Caught Pants Down Having Sex In An Open Space / See what his p*nis now looks like, after m^sturbating for 10yrs (Pic) / Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.