Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? (72759 Views)

Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? / Indian Girls Say They Like Endowed Black Guys / Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
madridsta007:

wink Like I said, black ladies do not like this -understandably.

They refer to and call the black men, "sell-outs". Yes, I think the issue of colourism also drives this trend, but again, I would think the choices of these black men should be respected.

I have my man so I don't care who you guys date, I just think it is sad and funny at the same time to watch how you guys self-worth depends on if Becky wants you or not. grin grin
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
khia:

Well, they can stop banning me, I'm on ban right now just like you. grin
Wtf Seun tell your Moderators to stop banning khia,she has been here for 8 long years, so tell the mods to respect her. cool
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by madridsta007(m): 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
khia:

I have my man so I don't care who you guys date, I just think it is sad and funny at the same time to watch how you guys self-worth depends on if Becky wants you or not. grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
"You dont care..."

Yet, you've taken your time to write replies upon replies on NL. You clearly seem to care.

Typical. cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Wtf Seun tell your Moderators to stop banning khia,she has been here for 8 long years, so tell the mods to respect her. cool

Thanks, and I just got off of a week ban for stating that it is more sanitary to wipe your butt with toilet paper than with your hand. undecided
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
madridsta007:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
"You dont care..."

Yet, you've taken your time to write replies upon replies on NL. You clearly seem to care.

Typical. cheesy grin grin grin

No, honestly I don't care, this is fun for me. It's just entertainment. It's 10am here in California and I have been messing with NLs all night because I don't have to work today. Monday is a national holiday and I won't have to go back to work until Tuesday. I'll be busy the weekend though. smiley
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
missjo:

cheesy cheesy
Where are you gettin all this from?

It's true, I also posted about the matter some months ago. I got the info from the TV news, I read it in the newspaper and online. Black men love to breed themselves out.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by madridsta007(m): 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
khia:

No, honestly I don't care, this is fun for me. It's just entertainment. It's 10am here in California and I have been messing with NLs all night because I don't have to work today. Monday is a national holiday and I won't have to go back to work until Tuesday. I'll be busy the weekend though. smiley

Yeah, Monday is labour day.
I am working from home in NYC. Even on Monday, I will be working undecided My kind of role does not respect holidays grin No complaints though. smiley

1 Like

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by missjo(f): 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
khia:

It's true, I also posted about the matter some months ago. I got the info from the TV news, I read it in the newspaper and online. Black men love to breed themselves out.
Wow. Although what you are implying here is that the black man is implicit in this sordid affair, she otherwise implied its the white community engineering the whole process. Which is it?

Still cringe worthy stuff either way thosad
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Ugosample(m): 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
madridsta007:

Like I said, black men who are over-average -intellectually, educationally, well-travelled, stable in terms of immigration status, handsome, EASILY attract the finest white girls. Black ladies do not like this trend, and understandably attack it.

This is so easy. Because this is what those white girls are looking for.

And hey, I speak from experience wink lipsrsealed

yea

I see your point

you are what you attract

many of these black boys who work in downtown London (the financial services sector, ndi Goldman Sachs et al ) are married to wrhite chicks

not that its a big deal

I'm just clearing that girl that you quoted
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by madridsta007(m): 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ugosample:

yea

I see your point

you are what you attract

many of these black boys who work in downtown London (the financial services sector, ndi Goldman Sachs et al ) are married to wrhite chicks

not that its a big deal

I'm just clearing that girl that you quoted

Hahaha! That’s fine. I think she knows. We were just having banter.

It’s a popular knowledge anyway. Personally, I do not really care who anyone dates. But yes, black guys who are “over-average” in these big cities seem nest with white girls. There are many reasons why this happens. Demonising the black guys is no solution to the tend.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ugosample:

I have been a big fan of Umar Johnson

I don't know who the others are

I agree with most of what he says

especially on how black folks should conduct themselves

But I disagree witg his stance on inter racial relationships

That negro calls the CIA Cocaine Importation Agency Lmao

hahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy grin

He calls the CIA that because in the 198Os the CIA flooded the black neighborhoods with crack cocaine under President Ronald Reagan's approval. The plan was to Neutralize/destroy the black community by destroying the family unit

They put drugs into a community that they knew was oppressed. Many people got hooked on these drugs which was the plan and lives were destroyed. After a successful plan part 2 of the plan began. THE WAR ON DRUGS.

Have you ever heard of the slogan JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS? That's where it came from. They started a war in those communities. They harassed and arrested so many people sending them to hard time in prison with long sentences that were unheard of for first offenders.

Things changed when the drugs spreaded to the white community. The prison sentences became shorter and most whites we're sent to drug rehabilitation instead of prisons. We black Americans have suffered in this land.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
missjo:

Wow. Although what you are implying here is that the black man is implicit in this sordid affair, she otherwise implied its the white community engineering the whole process. Which is it?

Still cringe worthy stuff either way thosad

Yes but black men are more than willing participants to breed themselves out with those Beckys, hence this topic.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
madridsta007:

Yeah, Monday is labour day.
I am working from home in NYC. Even on Monday, I will be working undecided My kind of role does not respect holidays grin No complaints though. smiley

Àwww! cry poor you. Why can't you take the day off if you're working from home, what kind of work do you do?
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by missjo(f): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
khia:

Yes but black men are more than willing participants to breed themselves out with those Beckys, hence this topic.
cheesy
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Ugosample(m): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
khia:

He calls the CIA that because in the 198Os the CIA flooded the black neighborhoods with crack cocaine under President Ronald Reagan's approval. The plan was to Neutralize/destroy the black community by destroying the family unit

They put drugs into a community that they knew was oppressed. Many people got hooked on these drugs which was the plan and lives were destroyed. After a successful plan part 2 of the plan began. THE WAR ON DRUGS.

Have you ever heard of the slogan JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS? That's where it came from. They started a war in those communities. They harassed and arrested so many people sending them to hard time in prison with long sentences that were unheard of for first offenders.

Things changed when the drugs spreaded to the white communirty. The prison sentences became shorter and most whites we're sent to drug rehabilitation instead of prisons. We black Americans have suffered in this land.

well...

don't know what to say
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by madridsta007(m): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
khia:

Àwww! cry poor you. Why can't you take the day off if you're working from home, what kind of work do you do?

I am an academic. Tenured. You live here so you’ll understand. Students have just returned so my 20% teaching has began. 80% is strictly research.

Working from home today because I had conference meetings all day and needed some privacy. undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
madridsta007:

I am an academic. Tenured. You live here so you’ll understand. Students have just returned so my 20% teaching has began. 80% is strictly research.

Working from home today because I had conference meetings all day and needed some privacy. undecided

Ok, I got cha. You are going to get you some BBQ Monday aren't you? smiley

1 Like

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by betterpikinn: 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin Ehen?

Because brown too is not a color abi?

If being called 'black' sounds derogatory, then how is 'brown' more pleasant or acceptable?
Use your brain
They call you black and call themselves white because dirt, evil etc is usually associated with black and white is the opposite.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by betterpikinn: 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
khia:

.And Oyibos aren't white but PINK.
Or pale.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by madridsta007(m): 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
khia:

Ok, I got cha. You are going to get you some BBQ Monday aren't you? smiley

Haha... Depends.
Some colleagues would be here and there will be marching and all that going on. I like photography. Might bump into BBQ when I step out.

1 Like

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
madridsta007:

Haha... Depends.
Some colleagues would be here and there will be marching and all that going on. I like photography. Might bump into BBQ when I step out.

You better get you some man. It's the last BBQ holiday in the summer. Lots of cold days headed real soon for you, fortunately for me I'm in Southern Cali. so I won't have that problem. I can BBQ all winter. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
khia:

Thanks, and I just got off of a week ban for stating that it is more sanitary to wipe your butt with toilet paper than with your hand. undecided
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
khia:

Why do you guys call white women "Becky" . Beyonce freely uses that description in her songs but y'all still play the race card when a white uses the so called "n word".

1 Like

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
mamajj17:

Do u understand Deutsch?
I don't get you ooo, after calling me a M0ron you're asking if i understand German undecided
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
Freehuman:

Why do you guys call white women "Becky" . Beyonce freely uses that description in her songs but y'all still play the race card when a white uses the so called "n word".

There isn't anything racist about that. Becky is a female name, and for you to compare it to the N word is insulting. We call them Becky because a lot of them are named Becky just like they call black women Vanessa or black men Tyrone and we call white guys Brad or Biff. grin

We call Hispanic men Jose, Hispanic women Maria, Asian men Chong, Asian women Ming Lee. These are common names of those ethnicities. Why do you call black Americans Akata, that's racist?

Another thing, stop using white racist talking points "Playing the RACE card".
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by madridsta007(m): 1:05am On Aug 31, 2019
khia:

You better get you some man. It's the last BBQ holiday in the summer. Lots of cold days headed real soon for you, fortunately for me I'm in Southern Cali. so I won't have that problem. I can BBQ all winter. cheesy

Hahaha!
I probably will, on Sunday or Monday. I have gotten some invites already. That’s what single bachelors do. Get the BBQ invites grin

1 Like

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 1:34am On Aug 31, 2019
madridsta007:

Hahaha!
I probably will, on Sunday or Monday. I have gotten some invites already. That’s what single bachelors do. Get the BBQ invites grin
Take a break from all the work and go out and enjoy yourself. Who knows, you might meet that special lady. wink
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by madridsta007(m): 2:40am On Aug 31, 2019
khia:

Take a break from all the work and go out and enjoy yourself. Who knows, you might meet that special lady. wink

Hahaha!! Hell no!
Had two weekend out in NYC in the past 4 weeks. I am still looking at the receipts and wondering what I did to myself. grin

The special lady should wait till 2021 undecided Some of us are okay being bachelors grin
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 3:22am On Aug 31, 2019
madridsta007:

Hahaha!! Hell no!
Had two weekend out in NYC in the past 4 weeks. I am still looking at the receipts and wondering what I did to myself. grin

The special lady should wait till 2021 undecided Some of us are okay being bachelors grin

Why 2021, you have to get a woman who has her own money that way you guys can share expenses when going out to paint the town? It's not fair for the burden to be on one person.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by madridsta007(m): 3:52am On Aug 31, 2019
khia:

Why 2021, you have to get a woman who has her own money that way you guys can share expenses when going out to paint the town? It's not fair for the burden to be on one person.

Hahaha! I am not complaining wink Some of us like our singlehood. I certainly don’t need anyone putting an eye on me tongue
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 5:21am On Aug 31, 2019
madridsta007:

Hahaha! I am not complaining wink Some of us like our singlehood. I certainly don’t need anyone putting an eye on me tongue

Ok sweetie, whatever makes you happy. kiss

1 Like

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by missjo(f): 5:57am On Aug 31, 2019
khia:

There isn't anything racist about that. Becky is a female name, and for you to compare it to the N word is insulting. We call them Becky because a lot of them are named Becky just like they call black women Vanessa or black men Tyrone and we call white guys Brad or Biff. grin

We call Hispanic men Jose, Hispanic women Maria, Asian men Chong, Asian women Ming Lee. These are common names of those ethnicities. Why do you call black Americans Akata, that's racist?

Another thing, stop using white racist talking points "Playing the RACE card".
grin
Lecture him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? / Slay Queens Twerk For Shatta Bandles, "Ghanaian Richest Dwarf" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.