Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,986 members, 7,821,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? (72768 Views)

Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? / Indian Girls Say They Like Endowed Black Guys / Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
We are all beautiful. After all, Monkey no fine but him mama like am. grin grin

The whites that you love are the ones who comes from monkeys and neanderthals according to their scientists. grin
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
khia:

The whites that you love are the ones who comes from monkeys and neanderthals according to their scientists. grin
Lol, this lady where you get your facts from? grin grin
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Mogajunior(m): 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
dating site ke? lipsrsealed lol no go there oooo, once they discover you're a Nigeria. hmmm it's bye bye, cry cry no thanks to G- boys angry angry
True. That is how bad things have gotten. An average white lady will doubt your intentions if she finds out u r Nigerian, except for the desperate ones seeking love.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mogajunior:
True. That is how bad things have gotten. An average white lady will doubt your intentions if she finds out u r Nigerian, except for the desperate ones seeking love.
We are doomed. cry cry
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Lol, this lady where you get your facts from? grin grin
. I'm not kidding. grin Haven't you heard of their Evolution Theory? grin
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
khia:

. I'm not kidding. grin Haven't you heard of their Evolution Theory? grin
Evolution Theory ke? Waiting concern me with evolution theory? na white puna I they look for ooo, so no.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
WorWorBoy:
I bet you will not stop loving your gf even if she fvcks around? grin grin

Lol, love Nigeria women at your own risk. grin grin
. Will you stop loving your white monkey if she cheats on you? grin
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Evolution Theory ke? Waiting concern me with evolution theory? na white puna I they look for ooo, so no.

Well you brought up monkeys.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
khia:

. Will you stop loving your white monkey if she cheats on you? grin
Lol you quote my Main account? grin grin I won't be able to reply you with that moniker ooo
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Lol you quote my Main account? grin grin I won't be able to reply you with that moniker ooo

Ok.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
khia:

Well you brought up monkeys.
Lol, Let it be then
BTW are you a Nigerian?
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
khia:

Ok.
Yep.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Lol, Let it be then
BTW are you a Nigerian?

No, American.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
khia:

No, American.
wow, welcome.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by mamajj17(f): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
So you reported my monkier to the Mods? I was on my own ,but you decide to bring your low self esteem into my mention. When I returned the favour you call on the Mods?undecided

Smh grin grin

Tell the Moderators to unbanned my Main angry

Du bist Niemand!
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
wow, welcome.

Thanks, I been here since 2011.

1 Like

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
mamajj17:

Du bist Niemand!
Am I?

Look at you throwing insult left right and centre. If I returned the favour you will cry.

Smh grin grin
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by mamajj17(f): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Am I?

Look at you throwing insult left right and centre. If I will returned the favour you will cry.

Smh grin grin

Do u understand Deutsch?
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by kunzyomi(m): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
khia:

But they don't like black men though.

Some do... It can't be generalized

1 Like

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2019
madridsta007:

The Russian girl is like every white girl. When they date a black guy, or any one, they would never care what the society or family say. That’s Liberalism for you. But this video does not give the balanced story. A white girl will go for a black guy that has something— intelligent, sports person, celebrity, etc. Not the average black guy. You have to be over-average because, generally they are like the Jews in that sense. They don’t marry outside their “tribe”.

And when they love you and you dare break up with her, e don be for you. Especially Eastern European. They will show you that Stalin is their forefather grin

When black men date white girls they usually attract the white girls that no other race wants including their own men, you know the fat, old, ugly, drug addict, the multiple baby mama type or all 5 rolled up in one. grin Black men will kill to be with low class Beckys.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
betterpikinn:
FOOLISH people

You are not black but BROWN

You FOOLS really need to advance your slavery brains.

grin grin grin Ehen?

Because brown too is not a color abi?

If being called 'black' sounds derogatory, then how is 'brown' more pleasant or acceptable?

1 Like

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
kunzyomi:

Some do... It can't be generalized

They love what is between your legs but if you have money they will pretend to care about you. grin
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
khia:

Thanks, I been here since 2011.
Since 2011? shocked shocked you don try ooo.

I think Seun need to give you a medal or something. cool cool
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
Wow.

Self-hate, inferiority complex, seeking validation, disgust for being black, bla bla bla... where are people forming these opinions from??

All I see is a guy asking women for their opinions on dating a black guy, and dispelling myths about what races perceive of the others.

1 Like

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Since 2011? shocked shocked you don try ooo.

I think Seun need to give you a medal or something. cool cool

Well, they can stop banning me, I'm on ban right now just like you. grin
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by madridsta007(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
khia:

When black men date white girls they usually attract the white girls that no other race wants including their own men, you know the fat, old, ugly, drug addict, the multiple baby mama type or a 5 rolled up in one. grin Black men will kill to be with low class Beckys.

lol the black men that do this, mainly do it for the Papers. I do not blame them that much. The White European is ready to help the black man while the Black European/Black American, is rarely ready to help the black man. I know a Jamaican British that dated a black guy and on the week he should get his papers, she divorced him and called the immigrations on him. He was later deported. True story.

When black men are not looking for "papers", they date the hotest white girls. EASILY.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ugosample:

lmao

black men AND black women are in the $hit together

no race of men denigrate thsue women to the extent that black men do (on average )

And no race of women tear their men down like black women do (especially AAs )

until blsvl folks decide to have sense

black folks will remain at the bottom

Seriously...

In trying to get rid of inferiority complex or the 'seeing whites as gods' mentality, a superiority complex and 'whites are shit' mentality has replaced the former that blacks are now even 'racists' to themselves lol.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2019
madridsta007:

lol the black men that do this, mainly do it for the Papers. I do not blame them that much. The White European is ready to help the black man while the Black European/Black American, is rarely ready to help the black man. I know a Jamaican British that dated a black guy and on the week he should get his papers, she divorced him and called the immigrations on him. He was later deported. True story.

When black men are not looking for "papers", they date the hotest white girls. EASILY.

Papers or no papers black/African men still date the undesirable white girls because that's all they can attract. grin Occasionally he may get an attractive one but you can bet that she's bought and paid for. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by madridsta007(m): 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
khia:

Papers or no papers black men still date the undesirable white girls because that's all they can attract. grin Occasionally he may get an attractive one but you can bet that she's bought and paid for. undecided

Like I said, black men who are over-average -intellectually, educationally, well-travelled, stable in terms of immigration status, handsome, EASILY attract the finest white girls. Black ladies do not like this trend, and understandably attack it.

This is so easy. Because this is what those white girls are looking for.

And hey, I speak from experience wink lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
madridsta007:

Like I said, black men who are over-average -intellectually, educationally, well-travelled, stable in terms of immigration status, handsome, EASILY attract the finest white girls. Black ladies do not like this trend, and understandably attack it.

This is so easy. Because this is what those white girls are looking for.

And hey, I speak from experience wink lipsrsealed

LMAO grin like I said "bought and paid for".
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by madridsta007(m): 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
khia:

LMAO grin like I said "bought and paid for".

wink Like I said, black ladies do not like this -understandably.

They refer to and call the black men, "sell-outs". Yes, I think the issue of colourism also drives this trend, but again, I would think the choices of these black men should be respected.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? / Slay Queens Twerk For Shatta Bandles, "Ghanaian Richest Dwarf" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.