Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? (72751 Views)

Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? / Indian Girls Say They Like Endowed Black Guys / Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Deepfeel(m): 7:26am On Sep 02, 2019
khia:

Well you did post that your stank azz wife was back. grin
Who is she?
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 8:08am On Sep 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

Who is she?

The snatcha. grin
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Deepfeel(m): 8:16am On Sep 02, 2019
khia:

The snatcha. grin

grin we only talk dirty for fun
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 8:27am On Sep 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

grin we only talk dirty for fun

Yeah but you said you were so glad that your sorry excuse for a wife was back, and how much you missed her stanky azz. grin grin grin
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Deepfeel(m): 8:56am On Sep 02, 2019
khia:

Yeah but you said you were so glad that your sorry excuse for a wife was back, and how much you missed her stanky azz. grin grin grin

grin that's true well I did missed her and I was happy she was back
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 9:48am On Sep 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

grin that's true well I did missed her and I was happy she was back

So BIGCOWHORN is right about you being married. You aren't single, you have a big hippopotamus that you have to provide meals for. grin
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Deepfeel(m): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2019
khia:

So BIGCOWHORN is right about you being married. You aren't single, you have a big hippopotamus that you have to provide meals for. grin

I won't be missing someone that am married to right grin
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

I won't be missing someone that am married to right grin

Of course you will miss the orangutan when it's gone for months grazing in the jungle. But hey, it's back now. You can rejoice. wink
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Deepfeel(m): 10:10am On Sep 02, 2019
khia:

Of course you will miss the orangutan when it's gone for months grazing in the jungle. But hey, it's back now. You can rejoice. wink

Khia leave my wife alone will you grin
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 10:27am On Sep 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

Khia leave my wife alone will you grin

Ok, I'll leave your Wildebeest alone, just make sure you take it to a veterinarian to get it neutered. Goodness knows you should never procreate with the beast. grin
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Deepfeel(m): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2019
khia:

Ok, I'll leave your Wildebeest alone, just make sure you take it to a veterinarian to get it neutered. Goodness knows you should never procreate with the beast. grin
My wife is a entirely different person outside nairaland she's soft and kind outside nairaland
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 11:11am On Sep 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

My wife is a entirely different person outside nairaland she's soft and kind outside nairaland

That illiterate baboon don't even know how to spell the word kind not to mention displaying any act of kindness. But you be happy. tongue
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Deepfeel(m): 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
khia:

That illiterate baboon don't even know how to spell the word kind not to mention displaying any act of kindness. But you be happy. tongue

Lol Khia take it easy on my wife she will get better
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol Khia take it easy on my wife she will get better

Ok, I will leave your fat hog alone for now. I'm sleepy and I'm going to bed. We will discuss your poor choice in a wife later. Good night/morning. smiley
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Deepfeel(m): 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
khia:

Ok, I will leave your fat hog alone for now. I'm sleepy and I'm going to bed. We will discuss your poor choice in a wife later. Good night/morning. smiley

Hahaha alright then goodnight
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
betterpikinn:

Use your brain
They call you black and call themselves white because dirt, evil etc is usually associated with black and white is the opposite.

It's nothing more than just an identifying term to me. No complexities. Stop attaching other meanings to it...

You know the color brown as well has meanings you could read into it. Dull, boring, no life...

If you keep going like that, you'd begin to give humans colors identities: green, red, yellow.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by ibietela2(m): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
Fine Russian ladies
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by betterpikinn: 10:23am On Sep 10, 2019
Magnoliaa:

It's nothing more than just an identifying term to me. No complexities. Stop attaching other meanings to it...

You know the color brown as well has meanings you could read into it. Dull, boring, no life...

If you keep going like that, you'd begin to give humans colors identities: green, red, yellow.
Stop being silly.
Call a spade a spade!
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by okchiko(m): 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
You must understand that Russian and Greek girls have a special temper. By the way, if you need a beautiful girl, then you can looking for phone intimacy services in phonesex24.gr . On this site you can find different girls, including Russian for free chat.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 22, 2020
AgreatMan:

Those countries I mentioned are not doing well economically. They try to hide it but they are not a lot better than Africans.

If we have a group of international ladies, I can classify them in these 4 category

1. US, Canada, Australia, UK .

2. Sweden, Norway, Korea, Belgium, Germany, Singapore, japan

3. Russia, Ukraine, Argentina, Portugal, Kazakhstan,

4. Africans

The first two groups are usually nice to u regardless of where u come from. And I never have a problem with them. They will talk to u with respect n with a smile.

The people on number 3 are where the problem lies. They asslick people on number 1 and number 2, and they try to bring-down the people on number 4. They essentially see Africans as threats n always seek approval of people from other well to do countries. They can hide it, but their country is not a lot better than Africa.

I have related with ladies from other countries like Belgium, Norway n Swiss. Very respectful. Their life is not hard in their country n they don't try to make your life hard. The people on number 3...na, life is tough and it's all over their faces. They want to date people above their economic ranking and MIGHT not have a lot of regards for blacks. The other person's in number 1 and 2 really don't care where u come from. If they don't like u, they are at least polite about it. That's d mentality I am trying to describe.

This is not a general argument and there will be lots of exception but this is my observation.

I also think Australia has the nicest people in the world. My opinion tho.

Aww ta man� Aussie here lol.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
Today I went to the streets of Saint Petersburg Russia and asked Russian girls if they like dating black guys.

There are so many stereotypes and western propaganda about Russians mostly from people who haven't set in Russia. One of the stereotypes is on how Russians absolutely hate black people so today I decided to hear from Russian girls themselves about what they think about black guys.

Here is what Russia girls have to say about black guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18rimPEF1kY

Please watch the video, like and share if you enjoy watching such content and would like to see more.

Before the start of the video interview with those whites
You said you're not dating the girl again.you mind telling us the Reason or the cause of not dating her again?
2 . While you guys were dating did she for once show any sign of racism to you ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Medical Doctor Checks Out Nurse's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.