Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

The causese of Sexual Abuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The causese of Sexual Abuse (226 Views)

Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? / Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The causese of Sexual Abuse by marriage1: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
How well do you know your girl child?
How far how you educated her about sex?
You own your girl child the Right to be morally be informed about her body, her menstruation, her privates and how to relate with the opposite gender to avoid unwanted pregnancy.

It will be disasterious if the society teach her about sex instead of you.
Here are the [b]#15 sex education [/b]you should give you girl child to protect her from abuse.
https://allsinglesandmarrieds./2019/08/29/15-child-education-to-give-your-child-to-protect-her-from-being-abuse/

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Prefer ? Writers,musicians Or ,actors& Actresses / My Future In-laws Are Trying To Control My Fiance/our Marriage-pt 2 / Facebook Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.