Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

OMG- A Birthday Surprise Went Horribly Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG- A Birthday Surprise Went Horribly Wrong (1095 Views)

Man Breaks Down In Tears As Erotic Dance With Lady Went Horribly Wrong / Lady Insults Boyfriend Calls Him Ugly Fool After Birthday Surprise Went Horribly / A Birthday Surprise Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG- A Birthday Surprise Went Horribly Wrong by Chizybrown: 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
A birthday surprise went horribly wrong. When bae cut the cake and saw the iPhone box .. she burst in to tears and hug boo,kissed him and said “nothing in the world will ever stop me from loving you”.
When she finally opened the box and found out that it wasn’t an iPhone as she expected but an ordinary apple� ,she started raining insults and curses on him “stupid idiot,ugly fool,i don’t even know how I started with you in the first place, I should’ve dated ‘him’ instead of you, am done with u”. Out of anger and disappointment, she then threw the box at him. And to her surprise, an engagement ring� and a car key� dropped from the box.

Question:

Would you accept her back if u were the boy?

https://chimetimo.com.ng/omg-birthday-surprise-went-horribly-wrong/

Re: OMG- A Birthday Surprise Went Horribly Wrong by Jumlek2411: 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nollywood scene in d making
Re: OMG- A Birthday Surprise Went Horribly Wrong by missjo(f): 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
Lmao
Re: OMG- A Birthday Surprise Went Horribly Wrong by Harrymig1(m): 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
Maka why? undecided
Re: OMG- A Birthday Surprise Went Horribly Wrong by myfan: 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
Which movie scene is that one?

1 Like

Re: OMG- A Birthday Surprise Went Horribly Wrong by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
Lol the guy is a crazy niggur. But there is something cute about this.
Re: OMG- A Birthday Surprise Went Horribly Wrong by moorevic(m): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
Episode 2 scene 1
myfan:
Which movie scene is that one?
Re: OMG- A Birthday Surprise Went Horribly Wrong by Skseries: 5:32am On Sep 13, 2019
Blackivy27:
Lol the guy is a crazy niggur. But there is something cute about this.
true

(1) (Reply)

To The Ladies: Will You Like To Marry A Virgin? / Two Nigerian Ladies Fight Dirty Over A Guy (Video) / Lady Reveals How She Caught Her Gay Friend Sleeping With Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.