Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section (7679 Views)

Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women / "Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
agbonkamen:
well I will advice you to put it in prayer but to Frank with you 99.9% men cheat I don't know why probably because men are polygamous in nature.
You people should stop with this wrong statistic about men who cheat.
Do you know that figure up there is almost 100%? That's an insult to men like us who don't cheat.

Secondly, men are not polygamous in nature, the society has succeeded in putting that in your minds and it is wrong.

Finally, women cheat these days too.
Whoever cheat wants to be greedy, not necessarily because they are men.

1 Like

Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by drealcivilceno(m): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
LillyVal:
sure.
we have to plan on how to meet her cos i know she stays very far. I will send you a dm. Keep your mail open.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Virgin Girl Could Land You In Jail ( Pictures ) / See How A Girl In My Compound Decide To Seduce All Passer-bys? / The Right Way To Ask A Girl Out (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.