Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section (7490 Views)

Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women / "Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Issokay(f): 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
Modernist:
Just because your husband Fvcked you up or is cheating doesn't mean all men do, It's like saying all women cheat because of the actions of a few. is there sense in that?

Besides Very few people are asking the right questions here What were you both doing in the Romance section Under Seriously searching? You both are cheaters plain truth.

Your take, thanks!
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Issokay(f): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
LillyVal:
My sis I created a fake account on Nl and chatted my boyfriend, he told me his girlfriend died 2 months ago.

Inside life!

1 Like

Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Issokay(f): 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
linearity:

What were you doing in the romance section?

FYI: he planted the number there in the hope of catching you. Now you have proven him right, that you have an ulterior motive in constantly visiting the romance section.

You better start confessing to him now or....time will indeed tell.

Only if I have anything to confess...
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Issokay(f): 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2019
Jjuuddee:
Truth be told op u have lost ur chance of ever finding out the truth,honestly u shouldn't have confronted him like that,this is the problem with most women they let emotions block their judgement,trust me if he was actually cheating then u might have lost ur only opportunity of ever finding out,u just made him more discreet n careful.it will take God's grace to find out but I wish u the best in ur marriage

The truth will out, no matter how long it how discreet it is handled
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
Issokay:

At you listening to yourself? Please interrogate some women and even men that cheat, you will find out how inconvenient it is. Collect number my foot! Am not petty. Thanks!
Virtues woman that frequent romance and hook up group is looking for where to buy maggi right.
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by EmmySparky(m): 12:59am On Sep 01, 2019
Hypnotism:
Two foolish guys that made complete fool of themselves. Put on your Dstv n watch people cheat on daily in the USA n they did have to be as gullible as the clowns you listed.
they messed up and got served... Nothing like being foolish... Once uget married in a law court without a prenup in a sane nation u stand the same fate once u cheat and ur wife serves u a divorce paper...
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by EmmySparky(m): 1:01am On Sep 01, 2019
cooooooks:
Eboue didn't cheat.

He wasn't educated you know. This lady had been with him SINCE he came to Europe and handled ALL the financial matters.

The moral of the Eboue story is "HANDLE YOUR OWN FINANCES"

tiger did and wasn't smart about it.... Got served and lost a lot..
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by kingreign(m): 8:47am On Sep 01, 2019
agbonkamen:
It's common with Nigerian men jor grin

I distance myself from this your generalized comment. If your spouse/partner, father or brother did that, that's his business and should tell about the quality and mindset and lifestyle of folks you have around you. I and more than 1billion faithful men out there hereby distance yourself from your comment.

1 Like

Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2019
Boredom
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by kestine(m): 10:11am On Sep 01, 2019
Issokay:
So, I saw my husband's (I know his moniker) mobile numbers in a topic under the romance section for people to post their digits where they can be hooked with 'seriously searching ladies' .

I have been wondering why he had to do that. He's quiet kind of, usher in the church, a good father figure etc. Our marriage is 6 years.

I am really confused. Anyways I confronted him and he said he doesn't know how his numbers ended on that topic.

Still confused....time will indeed tell.

My question to you is... Watin you find go romance section For hookups...cos dats the same question he's gonna ask you...so what ever confrontation you wanna have wit him regarding this... You just shot ur self in the leg... So just monitor him like the F.B.I or C.I.A day you are... And one last tin... If all side chick or girl friend say no parole or runs.. Men no go cheat..
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Godsfavour78: 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
Issokay:

May God have mercy. Looking for hook-ups, how? Have I finished handling my home before considering managing another man. These things are not convenient for me. Your opinion though...
sorry oh cry
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by boiz2men(m): 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
linearity:

FYI: he planted the number there in the hope of catching you. Now you have proven him right, that you have an ulterior motive in constantly visiting the romance section.

Its so obvious you are the guy
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by ismart: 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
Issokay:
So, I saw my husband's (I know his moniker) mobile numbers in a topic under the romance section for people to post their digits where they can be hooked with 'seriously searching ladies' .

I have been wondering why he had to do that. He's quiet kind of, usher in the church, a good father figure etc. Our marriage is 6 years.

I am really confused. Anyways I confronted him and he said he doesn't know how his numbers ended on that topic.

Still confused....time will indeed tell.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by TruckFit(m): 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
VIRGINlabia:
Listen madam, someone could have added his number there intentionally or unknowningly........you couldn't have asked him now anyway, but watch and monitor him to or even try to use another number to set him up.........so he may actually not be the one who sent in his digit there......just believe me.......... spoken from experience

undecided undecided undecided she knows his moniker....
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by TruckFit(m): 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
kestine:

....And one last tin... If all side chick or girl friend say no parole or runs.. Men no go cheat..

Oga men go still cheat...forget parole or side chick level..How you think say second wife matter dey happen since time immemorial grin grin grin
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by victorian(f): 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
linearity:

Reverse psychology.

Typical of a Nigerian man.

E dey una bodi!
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by linearity: 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2019
victorian:

Reverse psychology.

E dey una bodi!

Na wao!

How you come carry my matter 4bodi like dis? Na play I dey play oh!

Today na Sunday, oya go pray for all of us and make sure say, you no forget to pray for di country and that ya sister marriage...say anything wey wan scarta-scarta di marriage go scarta-scarta too...even if that thing na Nairaland, facebook, whatsapp, phone....dem go scarta join!
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by shilz(f): 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
Husband looking for single searching lady
Wife found a single and searching man...
U should have acted like it's nothing serious after asking him,joke about it.
Trust me he will come explaining to you directly or indirectly and also he will want to find out how u got there too.

1 Like

Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by culf: 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
Issokay:

Will do, trying hard to get over it

pls do. I once join a relationship whatsap group when I was dating, It turn out wonderful as I learnt alot of things. I introduce myself to be dating so from the onset its not for any negative reason.
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by culf: 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
shilz:
Husband looking for single searching lady
Wife found a single and searching man...
U should have acted like it's nothing serious after asking him,joke about it.
Trust me he will come explaining to you directly or indirectly and also he will want to find out how u got there too.

So if its you that's what you'll do? SMH.
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by culf: 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2019
victorian:

Reverse psychology.

E dey una bodi!

una nkor?
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by victorian(f): 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
culf:

una nkor?

Wetin we do u?
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Biingoo: 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
Godsfavour78:
sorry oh cry
Lmao
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Biingoo: 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
victorian:

Wetin we do u?
Common goan sleep!! sad
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by culf: 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
victorian:

Wetin we do u?
e no dey una bodi abi? since you like generalising!
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 02, 2019
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 02, 2019
Issokay:

It's not normal. Can it be termed normal if I do this? I will be labeled a prostitute, a bad wife and mother #sad

You can do it codedly. No has to know.

I love giving older women orgasm just so you know
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Nobody: 1:53am On Sep 02, 2019
Issokay:

May God have mercy. Looking for hook-ups, how? Have I finished handling my home before considering managing another man. These things are not convenient for me. Your opinion though...
Ever heard of no strings attached, you won't have to manage anything lol
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 02, 2019
sure.
drealcivilceno:

Can i get to know that grandma, so i can prove otherwise?
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 02, 2019
grin grin grin
Hypnotism:
I have never cheated on my wife.

You got proofs..........
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 02, 2019
undecided
Artzdanielsz:

Virtues woman that frequent romance and hook up group is looking for where to buy maggi right.
Re: Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 02, 2019
The reality and the truth is that,it is in the nature of men to cheat regardless of whatever title the person is holding. It is only the grace of God and the prayer that our wives pray for us that is helping us. A woman by the power of prayer in God controls her home. Take your focus away from whether he cheats or not. 95% of men have the tendency to ..................... Na grace and God dey keep us ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facts About Your Penis, A Thread / I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos) / Should Couples Have Individual Or Joint Bank Accounts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.