Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. (8118 Views)

Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. / HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift / My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin"
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by abioila(m): 10:29pm On Oct 26, 2010
Yorisb:

So u havnt seen/met any Igbo girl that doesn't even eat it @ all or a Yoruba/Hausa girl that can't live witout yellow garri? Amu Ezi!
i did not say al d ibo girls i said many.anu malu.
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin"

I've yet to see a Yoruba girl with yam legs grin grin grin

They usually have skinny legs like this one grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/341269_88888888889999999999999999999911111111100000000_jpge1ff4ba5ed5a1a999a12fbe77e2c3a88
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by abioila(m): 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

grin grin grin grin grin"
where does d rain drop.
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2010
abioila:

where does d rain drop.
Where I am located
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by Yorisb: 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2010
abioila:

And how many igbo girls wit ylegs have u come across since u started this your yam leg research? Isi Ewu!!
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by abioila(m): 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Where I am located
which means we reside at d same place.
Yorisb:

And how many igbo girls wit ylegs have u come across since u started this your yam leg research? Isi Ewu!!
at least almost al d ones av cme acros hav it.amu ocha.
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by chic2pimp(m): 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2010
Yorisb:

What has yam legs got to do with tribe? Anu mpama! grin
abioila:

Tribe has got smtn to do wit dis.it's a general fact dat many ibo girls are yamlegged,hardly u see a yoruba or an hausa girl wit yamlegs.note i am not tryin to rubish d image of ibo girls ,it's just dat i can help but say d trut.i dunt just undastand why dey av it,mayb because of 2 much apu or fufu or yellow garri.AMU EKE  
Yorisb:

So it's only Igbo girls that eat fufu and yallow garri? Isi agwo!
abioila:

it's only ibo girls dat eats dem in excess.isi buribu!!!
Yorisb:

So u havnt seen/met any Igbo girl that doesn't even eat it @ all or a Yoruba/Hausa girl that can't live witout yellow garri? Amu Ezi!
abioila:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Inked_Nerd:

Wtf?!?!?! Smh @ abiola.

Don't let it upset you. That is the easiest way to gain notoriety on NL. Most of these retards know that only too well hence you get posts like those.
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by abioila(m): 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2010
Nd if i may ask who are d retards?
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by chic2pimp(m): 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2010
They know themselves.
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by Yorisb: 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2010
abioila:

At least almost al d ones av cme acros hav it.amu ocha.

How many are we talking about here Mr man? I need numbers and pls dont lemme shout at you in the public oh. Nkita Ara!
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2010
Yorisb:

How many are we talking about here Mr man? I need numbers and pls dont lemme shout at you in the public oh. Nkita Ara!
When your Igbo brothers wanna start talking shoit abt Yoruba girls, make sure to ask them the same question grin grin grin

@abiola
Are you sure? se inu igbo lo n gbe na?
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by Yorisb: 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

When your Igbo brothers wanna start talking shoit abt Yoruba girls, make sure to ask them the same question  grin grin grin

*throws early morning spit @ Ileke*

Xcuse me pass jare! cool
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2010
snthesis:

^^^look @your legs wud b a good example

i just did, and I can't see anything wrong with dem angry

Meanwhile abioila and Yoris B: hilarious!
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by queeneve: 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2010
FIGHT!  FIGHT!  FIGHT!

(passes Yorisb a shank)
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by abioila(m): 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2010
chic2pimp:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Most of these RETARDS.
let he who is widout sin b d first to cast d stone.we noe ourselves.
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by abioila(m): 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2010
queeneve:

FIGHT!  FIGHT!  FIGHT!

(passes Yorisb a shank)
and where is ma own(partiality)
Ileke-IdI:

@abiola
Are you sure? se inu igbo lo n gbe na?
yea am sure.
Yorisb:

u nid numbas?to do what?play baba ijebu or smtn?does it rili mata how many av sin.am saying dis again almost al d ibo girls av sin av it.by d way dere is dis vry priti girl in ma strt but she stil has it.why?isi okpukpo.
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by queeneve: 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2010
I am on the Igbo side,

Fight! FIght! Fight!
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by Mygoldie(f): 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2010
this post is ludacris and pointless angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by abioila(m): 11:46pm On Oct 26, 2010
queeneve:

I am on the Igbo side,

Fight! FIght! Fight!
lmao!i'm only sayin d truth.ONE NAIJA.bsids i prefa ibo girls.
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by Yorisb: 11:51pm On Oct 26, 2010
queeneve:

FIGHT!  FIGHT!  FIGHT!
(passes Yorisb a shank)

Thanks Sista- Yes that's my bros wifey lending a hand. kiss Will use the shank on abioila

abioila:

u nid numbas?to do what?play baba ijebu or smtn?does it rili mata how many av sin.am saying dis again almost al d ibo girls av sin av it.by d way dere is dis vry priti girl in ma strt but she stil has it.why?isi okpukpo.

Since u do not have the stats why do u make such a staggering inference? Anuofia!

It might interest u to know also that all non igbo girls I have met do have 'em yet it wouldn't be fair to make a generalization like u just did. Isi Ukwu!
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by Yorisb: 11:55pm On Oct 26, 2010
queeneve:

I am on the Igbo side,

Fight! FIght! Fight!

Great Wifey! wink
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by abioila(m): 12:18am On Oct 27, 2010
Since u do not have the stats why do u make such a staggering inference? Anuofia!

It might interest u to know also that all non igbo girls I have met do have 'em yet it wouldn't be fair to make a generalization like u just did. Isi Ukwu!

[quote][/quote]it wouldn't b fair to generalz,just because u noe u're lying.oyin ara!
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by Yorisb: 12:27am On Oct 27, 2010
it wouldn't b fair to generalz,just because u noe u're lying.oyin ara!

You're about as interesting as ur igbo writing skills. Afo Anu!
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by abioila(m): 1:10am On Oct 27, 2010
I surenda,i tink i av exhausted al d ibo i noe.u win.
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by Yorisb: 10:49am On Oct 27, 2010
Good Man! Meanwhile, I admire your gentility and sportsmanship. Respects!
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by 190: 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2010
rotflmfao

dem ladies know dey av yam and potato legs!

dem know emselves!
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2010
SUBSCRIBING grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? / Sex With Someone's Wife / I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.