Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. (8117 Views)

Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. / HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift / My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by Mygoldie(f): 11:34pm On Oct 25, 2010
Rocktation:

If only brain sizes will indicate IQ levels, we wouldn't mind some guys scanning theirs for us.

so true, smiley smiley
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by banom(m): 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2010
@ Topic,

There is a very big sense in what the poster is saying, meanwhile it may not be only yam leg, there is a high chance that a good number of them may have K-leg ,

Guys lets be carefull in inviting these girls for a hook up, some of them may even be epileptic.
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by Osama10(m): 1:16am On Oct 26, 2010
banom:

@ Topic,

There is a very big sense in what the poster is saying, meanwhile it may not be only yam leg, there is a high chance that a good number of them may have K-leg ,

Guys lets be carefull in inviting these girls for a hook up, some of them may even be epileptic[i][/i].

Guy you wicked oh.
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by whiteroses(f): 4:01am On Oct 26, 2010
shocked not funny my friend nkechi obialor used to have a strong defined yam leg, every guy used to run lol
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by Akinagirl(f): 5:00am On Oct 26, 2010
What is a yam leg or k- leg?
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by abioila(m): 8:48am On Oct 26, 2010
@kenis u dey crase big tym.hmn yam leg is vry cmon amongst igbo girls xpecialy 4rm enugu.the name of d state is 2 strong.
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by abioila(m): 8:49am On Oct 26, 2010
Attention!!
> girls with yam legs always want to work behind the counter. 30% of Accountancy student has yam leg. Reason: they want to work behind the counter in the bank.
[/quote][quote author=kenis link=topic=538879.msg7013425#msg7013425 date=1288041706]
Attention!!
> If u have yam leg don't ever have intimacy more than two time a day.  

> If u don't have nyash. Alway have intimacy on sunday. (unicef)
MADNESS
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by abioila(m): 8:56am On Oct 26, 2010
whiteroses:

shocked not funny my friend nkechi obialor used to have a strong defined yam leg, every guy used to run lol
must u mentn re names.how re we sure ur nt d one sef?(no ofnce)
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by MsPotato(f): 8:58am On Oct 26, 2010
How on earth does a Yam leg look like? Can someone please show me a picture? embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by abioila(m): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2010
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by abioila(m): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2010
Ms. Potato:

How on earth does a Yam leg look like? Can someone please show me a picture?  embarassed lipsrsealed
a yamleg simply luks lyk a yam.pple wif yam legs av vry stronglegs they av dis vry strong bone at d bak of thier legs.comon amongst ibo girls.
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by InkedNerd(f): 9:11am On Oct 26, 2010
abioila:

a yam simply luks lyk a yam.pple wif yam legs av vry stronglegs they av dis vry strong bone at d bak of thier legs.comon amongst ibo girls.

Wtf?!?!?! Smh @ abiola.
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by abioila(m): 9:15am On Oct 26, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Wtf?!?!?! Smh @ abiola.

isnt it true?
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by abioila(m): 9:16am On Oct 26, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Wtf?!?!?! Smh @ abiola.

isnt it true?
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by MsPotato(f): 9:19am On Oct 26, 2010
abioila:

a yamleg simply luks lyk a yam.pple wif yam legs av vry stronglegs they av dis vry strong bone at d bak of thier legs.comon amongst ibo girls.

U mean like fat legs? undecided

Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by babyme1(f): 9:22am On Oct 26, 2010
Are yam legs edible? grin grin
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by InkedNerd(f): 9:25am On Oct 26, 2010
How can you expect me to say its true? Are all Igbo women the same. Smh, this reminds me of something I saw on Facebook when a Yoruba guy said that Igbo are muscular. The exact quote was "::I do love them but can somebody please tell me why MOST Igbo gals are naturally muscular I'm still nursing my back from the numerous hugs I gave these gals at this Igbo traditional wedding, I feel like I just worked out for the next 2years #Damn-farmer-bods, ". Anyway, its a generalized comment.
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by Yorisb: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2010
abioila:

@kenis u dey crase big tym.hmn yam leg is vry cmon amongst igbo girls xpecialy 4rm enugu.[/b]the name of d state is 2 strong.
abioila:

a yamleg simply luks lyk a yam.pple wif yam legs av vry stronglegs they av dis vry strong bone at d bak of thier legs.comon amongst [b]ibo girls.

What has yam legs got to do with tribe? Anu mpama! grin
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by petebor02(m): 10:50am On Oct 26, 2010
@poster is correct,so many different kinds of legs-o we have yam&beans leg,yam legs,cocoyam legs,ocobo legs,agada legs,okada legs etc.which most girls possessed.
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by kokoletz(m): 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2010
really you guys shld pls pardon the gals we know must of them got dem yam legs but da worst is cocoyam have you ever seen one before?
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by kokoletz(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Wtf?!?!?! Smh @ abiola.

guys pls I will soon try to settle down but you guys are discouraging me this yam tuber legs of a thing pls can you all try and name states with yam legs babes so that I can avoid them like plague.
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2010
banom:

@ Topic,

Guys lets be carefull in inviting these girls for a hook up, some of them may even be epileptic.

grin grin

yes K-leg girls has been causing hold-up in Lagos in recent time. LASMA have started arresting girls with K-leg and yam leg.
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2010
abioila:

@kenis u dey crase big tym.hmn yam leg is vry cmon amongst igbo girls xpecialy 4rm enugu.the name of d state is 2 strong.

u dey craze? how there u talk that about home of the finest? sorry for ur life. u are missing big time
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by whiteroses(f): 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2010
1.norm girl legs
2.average yam leg; some yoruba girls
3. original dzjyam leg; most **** girls grin i think it shows they have lower body strengh so i'm guessing they can break a d1kc lipsrsealed i'm jealous oh

Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2010
whiteroses:

1.norm girl legs
2.average yam leg; some yoruba girls
3. original dzjyam leg; most **** girls grin i think it shows they have lower body strengh so i'm guessing they can break a d1kc lipsrsealed i'm jealous oh

tanx for uploading the pix of some Enugu girls. ur blessrd
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2010
Funny thread. Poster You are not serious oh.
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by snthesis(m): 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2010
^^^look @ur legs wud b a good example
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by abioila(m): 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2010
Yorisb:

[/b]

What has yam legs got to do with tribe? Anu mpama! grin
Tribe has got smtn to do wit dis.it's a general fact dat many ibo girls are yamlegged,hardly u see a yoruba or an hausa girl wit yamlegs.note i am not tryin to rubish d image of ibo girls ,it's just dat i can help but say d trut.i dunt just undastand why dey av it,mayb because of 2 much apu or fufu or yellow garri.AMU EKE
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by Yorisb: 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2010
abioila:

Tribe has got smtn to do wit dis.it's a general fact dat many ibo girls are yamlegged,hardly u see a yoruba or an hausa girl wit yamlegs.note i am not tryin to rubish d image of ibo girls ,it's just dat i can help but say d trut.i dunt just undastand why dey av it,mayb because of [b]2 much apu or fufu or yellow garri.[/b]AMU EKE  

So it's only Igbo girls that eat fufu and yallow garri? Isi agwo!
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by abioila(m): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2010
Yorisb:

So it's only Igbo girls that eat fufu and yallow garri? Isi agwo!
it's only ibo girls dat eats dem in excess.isi buribu!!!
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by nellaluv(f): 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2010
lwkmd grin
Re: She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg. by Yorisb: 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2010
abioila:

it's only ibo girls dat eats dem in excess.isi buribu!!!

So u havnt seen/met any Igbo girl that doesn't even eat it @ all or a Yoruba/Hausa girl that can't live witout yellow garri? Amu Ezi!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Has K Legs, Should I Dump Her? / Which Profession Do Ladies Find Most Attractive For A Man? / Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.