Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? (8416 Views)

Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by WhyAWhy(m): 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2011
ebonyvibe:

you only do this when you want them to know your life is moving on better than theirs and want them to see what they have lost

wow, that's a very myopic view of life.
Re: Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? by cornie11: 2:22am On Dec 03, 2014
HOW I GOT BACK MY BOYFRIEND AFTER BREAKUP
I am from Cyprus, i want to use this medium to testify of how i got back my ex boyfriend after breakup, i and my boyfriend have been together for the past 3 years, recently his behaviour and character towards me changed and i later found out that he had another girlfriend who he was talking to on facebook, when i confronted him it led to quarelling which eventually led to breakup, i was emotionally down, i did all i could to get him back but all to no avail until i saw a post on a relationship forum about a spell caster who help people get back their lost loves, re-unite broken relationship and marriages at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this spell caster via email, he helped me cast a re-union spell and my boyfriend came to me apologising for all his misdeed, we are happily together again. Contact this great spell caster for your marriage or relationship problems via this email ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture / Pics : What Will Be Your Next Move Seeing Her Like Dis? / Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.