Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? (5018 Views)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by mmadu4: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
Your a big fool ..... that's what I can tell you

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
Stay with the new love. Your ex got dumped and is aiming to come back, she'll probably cheat again if d opportunity presents itself

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
pocohantas:

Tony Tetuila ft VIP - 2 Women grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGXBX9MKnxY

And there I was thinking you are Buta.
Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by ddugeri(m): 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ladikwa:
Forget her your relationship with her will never be thesame like before
Tnk u
Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by ddugeri(m): 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Stay with the new love. Your ex got dumped and is aiming to come back, she'll probably cheat again if d opportunity presents itself
D best,, too much sense wee nt kee u
Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by ddugeri(m): 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
mmadu4:
Your a big fool ..... that's what I can tell you
Tnk u small fool cool
Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by freethinker01: 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
Don't u daré do such, it was a mistake I made and I'm regretting it till now. Trust me, it's not worth it.
Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
ddugeri:
I will just cut the long story short, I have been dating this girl for long, (5 yes) so I got to know she was double dating , I confronted her and the outcome led to breakup, I moved on, even though it wasn't easy, after like 6 months, I found love again.
She now wants us back, and am already in another relationship, and I love the both of them, am just in a dilemma, please your suggestions.

if you are in love with two (2) people, choose the second person because if you did love the first person you wouldn't fall in love with the second.
Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by Skmoda360(m): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
ddugeri:
I will just cut the long story short, I have been dating this girl for long, (5 yes) so I got to know she was double dating , I confronted her and the outcome led to breakup, I moved on, even though it wasn't easy, after like 6 months, I found love again.
She now wants us back, and am already in another relationship, and I love the both of them, am just in a dilemma, please your suggestions.
You are a schmuck I won't say more than this ok..... undecided
Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by Beetwaise(m): 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
ddugeri:

@Op, make sure you keep the second girl. Don't let her go as long as you're certain she's faithful/trustworthy.

As for your Ex, pretend as if you've accepted her back. F*ck the living being out of her on regular basis, possibly make her fall in love with you again (don't attach your heart/emotions to her....just play along) & then discard her like a piece of gabbage when you've had your fill without saying a word to her again. This will make her learn her lessons & never cheat again in her lifetime.

Believe me, she's been dumped by the person who made her cheat on you that's why she came back & she'd DEFINITELY cheat on you again once you accept her back wholeheartedly.

I've been in your shoes before, it takes great energy to overcome the emotional trauma from a cheating woman especially if you loved, trusted, cared & stayed faithful to her sincerely. IT'S NOT EASY AT ALL!!

~ Be wise bro!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by marriage1: 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2019
ddugeri:

The important thing you should know in every relationship is, what exactly do you want in a woman? You must be focused on what you want in every woman you want to date or you want to marry, that's very crucial.
This ranges from her breasts size, for those that like it big, does she have your size or if you are the type that likes it small, is it the size you want? And also her character, temperament, her approach to things, does she really love you?
She cheated on you because by double dating because you are not enough for her or probably you are not the kind of man she want so she decided to keep another man by the side.
She is back to your life because the guy has disappointed her.
Now that you are in another Relationship and she want to be in your life again, it's very crucial that you are focused with what you want in a woman, if actually she has those quality.
Also don't forget that a cheater will alwAys cheat, even if you give the person the whole men in Nigeria, she will still cheat.
From.....
https://allsinglesandmarrieds.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by Jjuuddee(m): 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
First of all op I wdnt tell u wat everyother person is saying cos honestly sometimes some pple cheat n actually right their wrongs.some pple here v cheaed in their relationships n were taken Back by their partners n lived hapily so y do pple always judge cheats.but coming back to u I think u shld figure out ur feelings cos they can be trickery.sometimes the ex end up better than the present,its not nollywood were it goes one way all the time

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by Martinez39(m): 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by asakilolote: 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
ddugeri:
My friend, you must be principled. The first girl cheated on you and you had to call it quits with her. Why would you like to go back to an untrustworthy girl? What if the same cheating scenario repeats itself? Why complicate your life with needless pain? Please be wise.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by ddugeri(m): 12:34am On Sep 01, 2019
Beetwaise:

@Op, make sure you keep the second girl. Don't let her go as long as you're certain she's faithful/trustworthy.

As for your Ex, pretend as if you've accepted her back. F*ck the living being out of her on regular basis, possibly make her fall in love with you again (don't attach your heart/emotions to her....just play along) & then discard her like a piece of gabbage when you've had your fill without saying a word to her again. This will make her learn her lessons & never cheat again in her lifetime.

Believe me, she's been dumped by the person who made her cheat on you that's why she came back & she'd DEFINITELY cheat on you again once you accept her back wholeheartedly.

I've been in your shoes before, it takes great energy to overcome the emotional trauma from a cheating woman especially if you loved, trusted, cared & stayed faithful to her sincerely. IT'S NOT EASY AT ALL!!

~ Be wise bro!
Tnx a lot, tnx wiseone
Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by ddugeri(m): 12:35am On Sep 01, 2019
Jjuuddee:
First of all op I wdnt tell u wat everyother person is saying cos honestly sometimes some pple cheat n actually right their wrongs.some pple here v cheaed in their relationships n were taken Back by their partners n lived hapily so y do pple always judge cheats.but coming back to u I think u shld figure out ur feelings cos they can be trickery.sometimes the ex end up better than the present,its not nollywood were it goes one way all the time
Sure..nice piece
Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by SmallmebigGod: 1:49am On Sep 01, 2019
The problem I can see here is how you broke the relationship, if truly the cheating is forgiveable. Why allow her go initially.you even said you have moved on, it doesn't appear so to me. Not blaming you, but your ex is coming back to waste your time .
Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by missjo(f): 2:47am On Sep 01, 2019
ddugeri:

U jst won't understand
Lmao,what is there to be understood? It is not rocket science mahn.
you do not love your present chic, stop thatgrin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by Modernist: 11:09am On Sep 01, 2019
Op asked for suggestions and the only thing Some cunt In the guise of a Feminist could offer is
INDEED that aside Op you're Oloju kokoro you don't love two women You better forget that cheating cunt and focus on improving your current relationship no let person pour sand for your Garri ooo.
Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by may320: 11:26am On Sep 01, 2019
Martinez39:
undecided
Lol @ the memes. grin
He sure deserve the resetting slap. grin grin
Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 01, 2019
ddugeri:
love is important. but pay attention to the other even more important things before u make a decision. what u must understand is when it comes to relationship a lady's expectations may be rooted beyond the conventional dating routine and activities, it could be marriage, it could be commitment on the long run... it is ur job as the guy to figure out what it is and put it into perspective so u can sail ur ship towards the direction u want cos when u as the guy refuse to do the right things and stretch it for too long she might be forced to keep options which is not entirely her fault.

I ve always said in my teachings that the guys are sometimes the problem.
Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by tunize(m): 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
[quote author=ddugeri post=81793409][/quote]
Understand wat sir abi una take oath or the day dem born u, ur placenta dem put am for her hand?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by tunize(m): 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2019
nicepoker101:
Never you go back to your ex. Except on the condition that you and her were abandoned on an island where future civilization depends on both of you. grin
Hehehe my kinda of person.....the real G u need cold beer.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by rex444(m): 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
Do you really need an advise on this or U just want to achieve another aim

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) / He Left Me Because Of A Rich Girl... / How A 14-year Old Girl Toasted And Trying To Lure Me To BED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.