Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Is Taking Alcohol Responsibly A Sin ? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Taking Alcohol Responsibly A Sin ? (23714 Views)

Is God Really Against Taking Alcohol Or Just Against Excess Of It? / 7 Reasons Why Christians Should Stop Taking Alcohol / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Taking Alcohol Responsibly A Sin ? by newsynews: 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
kimco:

This is jux a simple correction. The drunk here is a past participle of drink not an adjective, ie: drunk on alcohol. Thank You.

Nowhere is it written that they were drunk on ALCOHOL.

Remember, one can be drunk on water.
Re: Is Taking Alcohol Responsibly A Sin ? by gaskiyamagana: 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
chymes0359:

I wonder what you are doing here..
Enlightening you of what you are ignorant of.
Re: Is Taking Alcohol Responsibly A Sin ? by kimco(m): 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
newsynews:

Nowhere is it written that they were drunk on ALCOHOL.

Remember, one can be drunk on water.

Did you read what I wrote well? I'm saying the drunk used in post i quoted was not that of Alcohol but rather past participle of drink. Please read the original quote again to better understand me
Re: Is Taking Alcohol Responsibly A Sin ? by newsynews: 9:46am On Sep 04, 2019
kimco:

Did you read what I wrote well? I'm saying the drunk used in post i quoted was not that of Alcohol but rather past participle of drink. Please read the original quote again to better understand me

Ok
Re: Is Taking Alcohol Responsibly A Sin ? by Ifiok21: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
@newsynews
The is no such thing as non-alcoholic wine. If the Bible meant fruit juice it would be written fruit juice not wine
Re: Is Taking Alcohol Responsibly A Sin ? by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 15, 2021
Drinking alcohol to excess is a sin, yes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) / Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) / Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.