Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,488 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Who Should I Choose? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should I Choose? (1786 Views)

5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl / My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? / CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Should I Choose? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
Blackivy27:
This "local man" business is funny. you will. The white will fit you.
I hate white ! Maybe cause my heart is evil?
Re: Who Should I Choose? by excessmon(m): 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
Best answer I have read in recent times
pocohantas:
You are just 25,

A transitional bf.

Those girls are probably younger and after fine young boy with beards.

Don't stress yourself over who to dump, because they will all dump you last last.

Enjoy yourself, you might never get this phase of your life back.
Re: Who Should I Choose? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
pocohantas:
You are just 25,

A transitional bf.

Those girls are probably younger and after fine young boy with beards.

Don't stress yourself over who to dump, because they will all dump you last last.

Enjoy yourself, you might never get this phase of your life back.

How do you know this?
Re: Who Should I Choose? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
Prestige001:

Girl D: Shes a bit choking, she loves me so much. She always wants to come to my crib to cook for me. Shes not demanding and shes beautiful in her own way. She said shes a virgin too. She would do anything for me as well

This here is who you should stick to. EOD.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: What Tacha And Frodd Were Spotted In The Room Doing Together (video) / Memes Of #BUSA19 How The Wedding Began / Thread removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.