Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? (8130 Views)

Help A Brother To Overcome The Weakness With Girls / Only Poor Men Are Faithful To Their Wives Or Girlfriends- Agree Or Disagree? / All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MrCork21: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2010
I am a man and a woman has always been my greatest weakness.

well, no man chases a beautiful just to show her to his friends, what do u think?

ermm 190, bro, pls stay away, far far away !! cheers!! wink
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Mygoldie(f): 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2010
agree. ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2010
100% agree cool cool cool cool
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Yorisb: 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2010
I disagree, vehemntly! cool
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Tosinville(m): 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2010
Mr.cork,

100% disagree, is that d reason why your girlfriend always knock or slap u and you wil still laugh to it whenever u want punanie from her? msheww!! well we have different so u can't just group al guys together.
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by babyme1(f): 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2010
Mr-Cork, bro, how many womens caused ur downfall. Tell me n i will advice u on what to do,truss me. No oofience
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Mygoldie(f): 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2010
Yorisb:

I disagree, vehemntly! cool

why not
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Tosinville(m): 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2010
^^^i wonder o!
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Yorisb: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2010
Mygoldie:

why not

because I just do not agree
Tosinville:

^^^i wonder o!

Are u 4 moi or against moi? undecided
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Onyema1(m): 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2010
no ooofeincees
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by seunmsg(m): 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2010
Mr Cork, so light skinned ladies are finally causing ur downfall, no offeeince.
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Dyt(f): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2010
mr cork (m) no oofeiinse
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MrCork21: 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2010
ok, to be honest, my heart been now been broken so many times by womens, am now planing to become a

born again, truss me , I blame my ex, this chick controlled me like a robot. she waz light skinangry
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MrCork21: 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2010
No black women must be trusted, especially if she light skin, actualy, especilay if she nigerian

Dark skin womens ok, though angry
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MOBO444(f): 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2010
i disagree with you.
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by izby(m): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2010
how can women be ur weakness when men cant live without woman, i disagree with u
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by adosjun(m): 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2010
Only cocky brains r weaken by women,  So i strongly disagree
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MrCork21: 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2010
ermm CORRECTION!!!  Madam, we aint talkin about GAY MEN, gademmit!!  

we talking about real men!! angry
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by 190: 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2010
Thank God this foo! said i should stay away

cos women are his weakness

and women are my strength

190 and mr.cock wud never agree

i kant wait to KILL who ever is behind this cocky besterd angry angry angry
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Yorisb: 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2010
^^ grin grin

izby:

how can women be your weakness when men cant live without woman, i disagree with u

U look good in your pics wink
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MrCork21: 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2010
ok but did you realize a woman brought down the most powerful man in the world: Bill clinton (power of BJ)
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by hackney(m): 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2010
Women are neither my weakness nor my strength.
I just luv 'em.

( a really curvy sista walking past swinging her hips turns me on badly but that's not a weakness; no?)
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MrCork21: 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2010
Bro do u no how many times curvy women cause road accidents in a day?, especially those

with serious Nyansh. They even take lives, they do have strength . truss me
wink
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by zicoisaac: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2010
confirm ma!!!
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Phate07(m): 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2010

I agree with poster. Cos the first man, Adam, was undone by a woman, Eve.
angry
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Candyness(f): 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2010
ha ha ha ha . this is very hilarous grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by CorkyJoe: 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2010
ermm which woman? angry
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by laboxy(m): 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2010
Women are the weakness on many great men 'Abacha' is a good example, he lost his life and leadership of Nigeria through women. WOMAN POWER NA REAL POWER
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Dsense(m): 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2010
Mr-Cork:

ok, to be honest, my heart been now been broken so many times by womens, am now planing to become a

born again,   truss me  ,  I blame my ex, this chick controlled me like a robot.   she waz light skinangry

Yes,i was like i've seen Mr cock on Tv before >>>>>

Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by CorkyJoe: 11:28pm On Oct 27, 2010
D-Sense <<< Employed Crack head angry
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by Dsense(m): 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2010
Corky Joe:

D-Sense <<< Employed Crack head angry
Sorry that i had to display ur picture online.It won't happen again ,I promise grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? by MsPotato(f): 1:33am On Oct 28, 2010
Mr. Cork, Im suspecting you. With all your sheesh kebab's on the dark skin fair skin ladies, I am starting to think that its not them which have a problem but maybe you are the main problem in the realtionship. Have you check yourself? (No offense!) tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Won't Marry My Girlfriend, She Doesn't Like To Cook, Clean Or Wash My Clothes / Lady Taking Selfie Mistakingly Captures Unclad Guy Defecating (photo) / Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.