Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! (13348 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / 10 Strange Things All Men Have Done At Least Once / Woman Is The Strength And The Weakness Of A Man?" Agree Or Disagree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2012
Men by nature, are polygamous in nature, which was the sole reason they marry more than one wives in the past decades, but due to the recent religious practices and for economic reasons, it had been widely discouraged that men marry more than one wife, yet, men do marry more than one wife, maybe not officially, but with different girlfriends and concubines, so my question now is, do you agree that all men cheat on their wives and girlfriends? If you are a guy and you disagree, please convince the house, and if you are a lady and you disagree, give your prove for trusting your lover, husband, fiance, boyfriend so much that he doesn't cheat?

Re: All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! by kambili190: 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2012
well well well

the reason why men married multiple wives in the past was not primarily because of sexual desires they had for different women but for some pragmatic reasons.

many men cheat, the same goes for women.

some men don't cheat. I am not talking about my boyfriend but about some male friends I have. not everyone is the same.

when a man cheats, it doesn't mean he puts any emotions into that. he may but this is not necessarily the case. a man can love his girlfriend very much but still cheat because a f, means nothing to him than some minutes of sexual pleasure.

as it is easy nowadays to sleep with women without having a relationship with them, why would some men want to marry more than one wife?

those who want to that, they do it. I don't believe that a man marries many wives out of love though it may be true for some. I believe men still do this because either they grew up like this and / or they want to show off. I am not sure.
Re: All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2012
kambili190:

well well well

the reason why men married multiple wives in the past was not primarily because of intimate desires they had for different women but for some pragmatic reasons.

many men cheat, the same goes for women.

some men don't cheat. I am not talking about my boyfriend but about some male friends I have. not everyone is the same.

when a man cheats, it doesn't mean he puts any emotions into that. he may but this is not necessarily the case. a man can love his girlfriend very much but still cheat because a f, means nothing to him than some minutes of intimate pleasure.

as it is easy nowadays to sleep with women without having a relationship with them, why would some men want to marry more than one wife?

those who want to that, they do it. I don't believe that a man marries many wives out of love though it may be true for some. I believe men still do this because either they grew up like this and / or they want to show off. I am not sure.

I didn't said men marry more than one wife because of love, no, no, no, but because they are polygamous in nature, they love exploring women world, its just their nature, which requires God's divine intervention to stop, without that, it's very impossible hun, all men cheat, forget your male friends, you don't know their true being, ask their fellow men, their best male friends, i speak as a man, I know how some ladies do see some guys I know about their shits, and cramps, lolz, that's life for you when viewing it from the innocent female perspective, yes, men don't always cheat because they love the other lady they cheat with, its just because they are fond of exploring skirts, lolz, shocked
Re: All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! by kambili190: 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2012
someone are polygamous by nature too. so what?
do you expect their partners to take it?

and what dou expect women to do about it? accept it? few can. we have a problem here , cry
Re: All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2012
It helps em to stop crying wolf about their men cheating on em, so they don't keep jumping from one relationship to another in search of a holy man, when actually all dsame, cheesy
Re: All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! by kambili190: 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2012
jobfront: your world is so simple and so boring at the same time. for you everyone is the same and everyone is like you. lipsrsealed
Re: All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2012
kambili190:

jobfront: your world is so simple and so boring at the same time. for you everyone is the same and everyone is like you. lipsrsealed
That's what makes my world ROCK like a rocking-chair, lolz, don't trust too much, so you don't get too injured, that's the rule, life cannot be perfect the way we want it, always bear this in mind and you will never be disappointed with any situation you encounter in life, life is vanity, live it like you will leave it soonest cos you can, if my ever wealthy, healthy, young, virile, modest, etc, etc, brother, could just die like that last month, why then should we hold unto this life so preciously like it worth it, come on hun, free your life and be happy and never take anything too serious, including this thread, and others, cheesy
Re: All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! by Tosinville(m): 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2012
Naw! my wife & i ve bin married 4 the past 14yrs now and i hv never cheat on her, she's lucky to have me in her life.

1 Like

Re: All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! by kambili190: 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy

your wife is a lucky woman. respect to you!
Re: All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2012
Tosinville:

Naw! my wife & i ve bin married 4 the past 14yrs now and i hv never cheat on her, she's lucky to have me in her life.
wow, can we put you on African lie detector? you know the type i'm talking about right?, lolz, plus it also depends on your financial power, and your social status, jeez, cool grin

kambili190:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

your wife is a lucky woman. respect to you!
Now, that's the probs with ma pretty ladies, brain is too low on memory, believe every damn word that comes from a man, honey did you cheat on me with her? honey: oh no, you know i can't do that, i love you and you know it, the wife: yeah, i do honey, and then honey smiles and continues with his cheating, lolz, cheesy
Re: All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! by Tosinville(m): 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2012
Jobfront

Financial status? oh no not that i'm a broke arse but if am still broke i think my look can still get me another lady but i just love my wife & my 9 kids :p
Re: All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! by freecocoa(f): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2012
I Won't say "all" guys cheat  cos i can't speak for all the men in the world but one thing i know is that the day i'll totally trust a guy is yet to come.
Re: All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! by freecocoa(f): 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2012
Tosin You might wanna quit lying.
Re: All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! by Tosinville(m): 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2012
^How am i lying? i love my wife & u can't take her place.
Re: All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2012
Tosinville:

Jobfront

Financial status? oh no not that i'm a broke arse but if am still broke i think my look can still get me another lady but i just love my wife & my 9 kids :p
Hey man, wake up to reality man, girls of nowadays, especially the Nigerian girls, don't give a damn about your looks, forget what some might be posting here, asking, is there any hanxum guy, blah blah blah, it isn't what they want in their heart, their first priority is cash, cash, cash, if you got that, even if you're a shrimp, the Nigerian girls, even Miss Nigeria, will come chasing after you, you and I know what i'm talking about, and I speak from experience, my little, lipsrsealed, has exposed me to understanding who Nigerian girls are, maybe some guys due to financial constraint haven't come to understand this, some guys with cash do wack people's wives, guys who don't have cash, rich guys arrange their wives and give em cash and they take home, and hubby don't know how it all came, he just sit and eat and call honey, lolz,

freecocoa:

Tosin You might wanna quit lying.
Welcome Freeco, lolz, ya rockz!

freecocoa:

I Won't say "all" guys cheat  cos i can't speak for all the men in the world but one thing i know is that the day i'll totally trust a guy is yet to come.

You need more experience and maybe heartbreak to wake up, lolz, grin cheesy
Re: All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2012
Tosinville:

If she is super-pretty and sweet, and makes you her priority for this first quarter of the year, your wife will go announcing your name on medias to help her find a missing hubby, lolz, plz freeco, don't do, i beg on his behalf, even though I know he wished you could do that, but don't do, let's reserve him for the 9 kids, cheesy gbam!
Re: All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! by freecocoa(f): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2012
Tosinville:

Hahaha,quite an attempt at humor,poor. tongue

@Jobfront,I ain't sleeping man,read my post again,I don't trust any guy TOTALLY but I can't generalize cos i've not been with all men and you know what they say about the "exception".
Re: All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2012
freecocoa:

Hahaha,quite an attempt at humor,poor. tongue

@Jobfront,I ain't sleeping man,read my post again,I don't trust any guy TOTALLY but I can't generalize cos i've not been with all men and you know what they say about the "exception".
@Freeco, okay, okay, give Tosin a chance plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, maybe he will be that exception plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, embarassed
Re: All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! by Dyt(f): 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2012
i can trust his love wit my lyf bt i cant v an iota trust of him nt bein wit anoda woman
i know dat wit men, so it bodas me less
smtyms ppl wonder wat kinda bein i m
Re: All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! by Tosinville(m): 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2012
Jobfront

What? for freecocoa to give me chance? hell naw! like i said i love my wife & kids, even another unborn kid is on her way, i mean my wife is 6months pregnant to make my lovely kids 10 in number.
Re: All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! by Tosinville(m): 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2012
Man, enough of these jokes, i don't want freecocoa to get mad at me, still single & i ve a crush on her, i intend to send her some val giftz but don't know how to get in touch wid her **sobbing**
Re: All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2012
Dyt:

i can trust his love wit my lyf bt i cant v an iota trust of him nt bein wit anoda woman
i know dat wit men, so it bodas me less
smtyms ppl wonder wat kinda bein i m
Oh really?? I wouldn't mind being the best man if and only if, lolz,

Tosinville:

Jobfront

What? for freecocoa to give me chance? hell naw! like i said i love my wife & kids, even another unborn kid is on her way, i mean my wife is 6months pregnant to make my lovely kids 10 in number.
10 WAAAAAAAT Plz dont give me that crap here, Pls STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 3 is even much to mention 6, plz slice down, if there are 6 already, plz put 3 for adoptn, grin, one man in Nigeria of today is only entitled to keep highest 3 kids, shocked angry
Re: All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! by Killz3(m): 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2012
Bullshit!
Not all men cheat! I dont cheat, so you are so fccked up in WRONG!
Re: All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! by Tosinville(m): 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2012
^To 3 kids? where did u get ur false info from? Nigerians gives birth to kids as many as they want, no law against that, we aint in china, bro lol
Re: All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! by freecocoa(f): 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2012
jobfront:

@Freeco, okay, okay, give Tosin a chance plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, maybe he will be that exception plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, embarassed
I'm engaged man and i love my man.

Tosinville:

Man, enough of these jokes, i don't want freecocoa to get mad at me, still single & i ve a crush on her, i intend to send her some val giftz but don't know how to get in touch wid her **sobbing**

For your mind o. cheesy
Re: All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! by Tosinville(m): 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2012
^For my mind? whatz wrong with my mind, gurl?
Re: All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! by freecocoa(f): 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2012
^^In your mind you typed that post na.
Re: All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! by MrsChima1(f): 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2012
Some men cheats.
Re: All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! by Tosinville(m): 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2012
Freecocoa
Are you single lemme send u BB porsche for a start, sweery.
Re: All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2012
Poster learn to use fullstops,don't u take breaks in between ur sentences?All d commas here and dere is affecting my eyes jare. angry angry

@topic

Not all cheat,but I must say ALL have d cheating gene in dier blood. tongue
Re: All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! by Tosinville(m): 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2012
^Wrong, any woman that eventually get married to me will be happy for the rest of her life cos i don't play silly games so not all men.
Re: All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2012
^Do u understand english? All men have d cheating gene in dier blood.Whether dey cheat or not is another story entirely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things Yahoo Guys Do To Girls For Money...be Warned!!!! / Two Sisters Cause A Stir On The Road With Their Backsides, Men Scream (photos) / "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.