Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower (106713 Views)

Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
Harddiskng:

Nowadays it seems too many Ladies lack wisdom and direction or are simply too stupid to even know the way to a man’s heart.

Men are so easy to manipulate. It surprises me to read about divorce cases due to “irreconcilable differences”, what’s that?. If man loves a woman enough to marry her, even if she is the ugliest woman in the world. With wisdom she can make him fall in love anew everyday.
Women aren't foolish neither do they lack direction, it's just that nowadays women no longer find a man's heart worthy. They have realized that a man's heart does not worth the stress but being independent ( financially, emotionally and psychologically) is worth all stress. These days you will hear phrases like: work on yourself and don't let any man use you to do shakara, make your own money and you will live without a man and so on.

This leaves one to wonder the if human relationships have any other basis aside the material, sexual and offspring gain? if there aren't/is any genuine reason(s) people come together aside the mentioned, then what we are seeing today is just the tip of the iceberg of human relations.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by carter009(m): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
Well, only broke guys will do that.......
Fountainofyouth:

What other excuse will there be then if not that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by mallamnari: 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
And she will still go ride other horses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by emmaodet: 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
MariaLavina:
Women aren't foolish neither do they lack direction, it's just that nowadays women no longer find a man's heart worthy. They have realized that a man's heart does not worth the stress but being independent ( financially, emotionally and psychologically) is worth all stress. These days you will hear phrases like: work on yourself and don't let any man use you to do shakara, make your own money and you will live without a man and so on.

This leaves one to wonder the if human relationships have any other basis aside the material, sexual and offspring gain? if there aren't/is any genuine reason(s) people come together aside the mentioned, then what we are seeing today is just the tip of the iceberg of human relations.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Oga oooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Oga oooooooo
Love is scarce Emma, if you see a lady that loves you don't take her for granted o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by emmaodet: 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
MariaLavina:
Love is scarce Emma, if you see a lady that loves you don't take her for granted o

Hmmmmmmmm,
Well Noted.
Thanks for the advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Harddiskng(m): 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
MariaLavina:

The man she got married to, suddenly becomes unworthy oneday. If you say she doesn’t lack direction, isn’t she foolish for not seeing his unworthiness before marriage. What is called “independence” is a scheme to cover plain ol’ evil self-centeredness, plus no human on earth is truly independent.

Are you trying to say keeping a “marriage” is not something worth going the extra-mile for.

Sigh. I’m weak, No words mehn.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
Harddiskng:

Are you trying to say keeping a “marriage” is not worth anything to you.

Sigh. I’m weak, No words mehn.
That you could equate a man's heart to marriage gives me cramps in my brain.
And that you could turn such an objective post/discourse to a 'you' thing makes me want to puke.

If there would be anyone short of words that would be me, are you this illogical or the day's work stressed you out?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Harddiskng(m): 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
MariaLavina:
That you could equate a man's heart to marriage gives me cramps in my brain.
And that you could such an objective post/discourse to a 'you' thing makes me want to puke.

If there would be anyone short of words that would be me, are you this illogical or the day's work stressed you out?

My first post was about marriage. You revealed the state of your heart now i am the illogical one.

I wish you marital bliss.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
Harddiskng:

My first post was about marriage. You revealed the state of your heart now i am the illogical one.

I wish you marital bliss.
Ahahahah grin cheesy lemme use a friend's favorite words on you. You are barely guilt tripping, red herring and manipulating things.

Anyways bye Mister marital bliss. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
Where is Pansophist BTW?

Pansophist!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by pansophist(m): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
MariaLavina:
Where is Pansophist BTW?

Pansophist!!!

Leave me jejely o. cry

I still de try buy my personal bicycle and a girl de get Porsche for free. Chai, why god no give me pussi na cry

Na so Jeff Bezos wife divorce him, come automatically get billions, just like that. Women sha. Una lucky gan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
pansophist:

Leave me jejely o. cry

I still feel they buy my personal bicycle and a girl de get Porsche for free. Chai, why god no give me pussi na cry

Na so Jeff Bezos wife divorce him, come automatically get billions, just like that. Women sha. Una lucky gan
Lmao! grin grin grin No be us nah, nah Nature. BTW Jeff Bezos wife get investment for the business too nah, no be divorce give her the billions oooo.

Oya let's exchange, I get a lot I fit do if I get one. I fear child birth, marriage bondage, cruel society ooo. Me self want authority and power, I want to make and spend money with no one calling me names, I want to marry a wife that will take care of me too.las las na to marry better woman wey no be liability. Honestly I want freedom.cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by pansophist(m): 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lmao! grin grin grin No be us nah, nah Nature. BTW Jeff Bezos wife get investment for the business too nah, no be divorce give her the billions oooo.

Oya let's exchange, I get a lot I fit do if I get one. I fear child birth, marriage bondage, cruel society ooo. Me self want authority and power, I want to make and spend money with no one calling me names, I want to marry a wife that will take care of me too.las las na to marry better woman wey no be liability. Honestly I want freedom.cry

See am, claiming victim. Oldest trick known to man. Try again cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Eportal123: 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
Machine �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by faithfull18(f): 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nice grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by poweredcom(m): 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
Money miss road

She go take am. Carey anoda man go bang for ur front

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Thegamingorca(m): 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
This mama dey follow get boyfriend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Thegamingorca(m): 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
poweredcom:
Money miss road

She go take am. Carey anoda man go bang for ur front

Poweredddddd cum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Emmytech01(m): 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
Check out my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by moshino(m): 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
Kingpee2:
The logo has the horse inscribed on it.
Why was she not sitting inside the car to take pictures? Look at her left hand on top of the car in the first picture, and look at the hand holding a key, are they the same? Don't believe anything on social media.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by MzTunechi(f): 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
mrgoodd:
Money is good oo, If its one poverty soacked guy now, He might have come to nairaland to say My girl says she like horse and I don't understand her, And one povertised fellow will quote him saying your girlfriend means horse dick sizes, Dump her she's a prostitute.
LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
Kingpee2:
The logo has the horse inscribed on it.

My kind of guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by moshino(m): 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
mrgoodd:
Money is good oo, If its one poverty soacked guy now, He might have come to nairaland to say My girl says she like horse and I don't understand her, And one povertised fellow will quote him saying your girlfriend means horse dick sizes, Dump her she's a prostitute.

Look at her left hand on top of the car in the first picture, and look at the hand holding a key, are they the same? Don't believe anything on social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Adakintroy2: 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
lilbest4:
that's why I'm very angry with feminists when they start saying rubbish like "men oppress women" WTF?
More men have died protecting women than women have died protecting themselves, I don't mean a woman dying to protect another woman I mean a woman dying to protect her own self she'd rather shout and the nearest man will jump in head first not minding the consequences and these ungrateful fools come here to tell us nonsense

Na the ungratefulness DE kill them. Women libration. Like they were in bndage.

Make we just swap roles permanent. come work make I DE house DE chop take care of children watch t.v and lash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Martinez39(m): 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
mrgoodd:
I know you are a female. If it's a rich guy who can comprehend statements, he would have bought a horse for her or take her to were horses are(certain resorts and bar beaches). If I tell my gf that I like horses and she buys me that car, I will accept but within me, I will ask "can she comprehend things at all?" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Hotzone(m): 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
Pesin wey get money na him preek Dey stand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by jbaby265(f): 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
where una dey meet all this guys sef. I've Been sitting and walking upandan in the corridor of love affair yet nobody dey greet me. inside life.

congratulations my sister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Truthsbitter: 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
MariaLavina:

They find a mans money worthy, that's the real problem.
if they could make their own money they will find a worthy heart.
money is a misdirection to the kind of men the women of this generation finds.
from your first paragraph you are suggesting that a woman should date a man for money otherwise if she can make her own money she would no longer need a man...there, that's the bad mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Nurumaxy: 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
mrgoodd:
funny dude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by executive12: 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
mrgoodd:

Funny guy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes / My Experience With A Married Woman..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.