Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower (106721 Views)

Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by cococandy(f): 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
Do you know the way to your own woman’s heart.
Talking like you’re a prize that needs to be won. Mtchew

Harddiskng:

Nowadays it seems too many Ladies lack wisdom and direction or are simply too stupid to even know the way to a man’s heart.

Men are so easy to manipulate. It surprises me to read about divorce cases due to “irreconcilable differences”, what’s that?. If man loves a woman enough to marry her, even if she is the ugliest woman in the world. With wisdom she can make him fall in love anew everyday.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by NnwachukuOkike: 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
mrgoodd:
Money is good oo, If its one poverty soacked guy now, He might have come to nairaland to say My girl says she like horse and I don't understand her, And one povertised fellow will quote him saying your girlfriend means horse dick sizes, Dump her she's a prostitute.

That's Nigerians mentalities for you.

BTW: I hope that boyfriend no be one of Nigerian politicians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by emmamondy(m): 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
So,that's another way of telling someone "I need this thing"

Good that the Guy understood it sharpenly and did it to her taste.

Anyway, I should not forget to tell her Congratulations for your horse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by kulekaa(m): 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
mrgoodd:
Money is good oo, If its one poverty soacked guy now, He might have come to nairaland to say My girl says she like horse and I don't understand her, And one povertised fellow will quote him saying your girlfriend means horse dick sizes, Dump her she's a prostitute.
this one weak me i swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by seanjy4konji: 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
u tell her you like something...only sex u will get in return..

selfish bastards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by eme2015(m): 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
mrgoodd:
Wahala ooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by CallMeOO7(m): 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
Sell your Bitcoin to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by D1zion: 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
mrgoodd:
grin angry grin grin.but you enh.you too soji walahi. True talk sha.thumbz up for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by pocohantas(f): 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
mrgoodd:

Lmao. This table wey you shake ehn!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by tsavkeghps(m): 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
Harddiskng:

Nowadays it seems too many Ladies lack wisdom and direction or are simply too stupid to even know the way to a man’s heart.

Men are so easy to manipulate. It surprises me to read about divorce cases due to “irreconcilable differences”, what’s that?. If man loves a woman enough to marry her, even if she is the ugliest woman in the world. With wisdom she can make him fall in love anew everyday.
Yimu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by lagdmark(m): 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
This might be misplaced gift, the lady might be referring to horse as in more power to their sexlife,
But the Bobo didn't get the message.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by chikitobabe(f): 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by IYANGBALI: 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
And our moderators are their doing shakara on nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by IYANGBALI: 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Yimu
make I join you to yinmu the guy too jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by frankkydee(m): 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
jbaby265:
where una dey meet all this guys sef. I've Been sitting and walking upandan in the corridor of love affair yet nobody dey greet me. inside life.

congratulations my sister

shocked shocked kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by edunaragold(f): 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
Shibaraba:
But If I tell her say I like dogs
She go use doggy kill me.

If I say I like cows
She go use reverse cowgirl finish me

If I say I love wheels
She go use wheelbarrow destroy me

In summary.... Na only sex them get to offer. Nothing else
The

The go buy u dog power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by colizee(m): 11:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
Big boys Think Big, wretched boys be like.....

babe: I like horses
wretched boy: horse kwa babe are my not big enough for you??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
colizee:
Big boys Think Big, wretched boys be like.....

babe: I like horses
wretched boy: horse kwa babe are my not big enough for you??

Guy wetin na grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Asifiwe(m): 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
The thing under our thigh is powerful, it commandeers kings, and makes even a Samsom act foolishly. Who runs the world? GIRLS
I have kept mine for Mr Right,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 03, 2019
Shibaraba:
But If I tell her say I like dogs
She go use doggy kill me.

If I say I like cows
She go use reverse cowgirl finish me

If I say I love wheels
She go use wheelbarrow destroy me

In summary.... Na only sex them get to offer. Nothing else

Honestly, I've been thinking about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by dayborah(f): 12:16am On Sep 03, 2019
Your comment caught my attention.. As in Ehn
mrgoodd:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 03, 2019
Harddiskng:

Very few women have got that wisdom. Most of the 'beautiful' ones possess pea-sized brains sad
Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by godofuck231: 12:27am On Sep 03, 2019
Enough horse power
Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Nthrone(m): 12:44am On Sep 03, 2019
He's a fool
Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by PVC2019(f): 12:52am On Sep 03, 2019
South African Lady again? Hmmm! Are you sure the guy is not a Nigerian? This why their guys are angry with foreigners
Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by piagetskinner(m): 12:59am On Sep 03, 2019
South African women always have this signature look...

Ugly
Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by BigJoe19: 1:01am On Sep 03, 2019
Asifiwe:
The thing under our thigh is powerful, it commandeers kings, and makes even a Samsom act foolishly. Who runs the world? GIRLS
I have kept mine for Mr Right,
Look at this one. The thing under your thigh command Kings but in the end you are still under a king, who you dey deceive.

1 Like

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Nobody: 2:34am On Sep 03, 2019
lilbest4:
that's why I'm always very angry with feminists when they start saying rubbish like "men oppress women" WTF?
More men have died protecting women than women have died protecting themselves, I don't mean a woman dying to protect another woman I mean a woman dying to protect her own self she'd rather shout and the nearest man will jump in head first not minding the consequences and these ungrateful fools come here to tell us nonsense

When a woman is stupidly selfish, that is when she turns feminist.

There are people who CAN NEVER raise a finger for another person. Seriously, you can never do Something that will benefit another person, and you want to be blest.

Haha, I see foolish people everyday.

Thinking about only ONESELF, is the easiest way to remain, POOR, UNHAPPY and FRUSTRATED.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes / My Experience With A Married Woman..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.