Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower (106724 Views)

Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:51am On Sep 03, 2019
mrgoodd:
Money is good oo, If its one poverty soacked guy now, He might have come to nairaland to say My girl says she like horse and I don't understand her, And one povertised fellow will quote him saying your girlfriend means horse dick sizes, Dump her she's a prostitute.
Ha ha ... u foka, u kill me with laff today!
Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Princeofasia: 3:32am On Sep 03, 2019
he doesnt know if the hoe was talking of a horse dick like mine. see the quote above me shocked
Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by G8Arthur(m): 3:36am On Sep 03, 2019
Fake news. Na so ppl wey get porches dey pose? U didn't even open the car. Keep deceiving urself in the name of trending. Mtcheew!
Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Boyooosa(m): 3:39am On Sep 03, 2019
if this news is coming from SA then i dont like it angry
Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by greatseed: 3:42am On Sep 03, 2019
Brika:

https://leakers.ng/viral/1536-lady-told-her-boyfriend-she-love-horses-he-surprised-her-with-this-photos/

I dunno when horse became same meaning as porch cayenne! Horse is horse & it cost 350k for a healthy horse.
Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by BrokenCock: 3:55am On Sep 03, 2019
mrgoodd:
Money is good oo, If its one poverty soacked guy now, He might have come to nairaland to say My girl says she like horse and I don't understand her, And one povertised fellow will quote him saying your girlfriend means horse dick sizes, Dump her she's a prostitute.
hahaha! nairaland don cast
Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Nobody: 4:14am On Sep 03, 2019
He's a mugun
Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by 2Radii: 4:29am On Sep 03, 2019
MariaLavina:
Women aren't foolish neither do they lack direction, it's just that nowadays women no longer find a man's heart worthy. They have realized that a man's heart does not worth the stress but being independent ( financially, emotionally and psychologically) is worth all stress. These days you will hear phrases like: work on yourself and don't let any man use you to do shakara, make your own money and you will live without a man and so on.

This leaves one to wonder the if human relationships have any other basis aside the material, sexual and offspring gain? if there aren't/is any genuine reason(s) people come together aside the mentioned, then what we are seeing today is just the tip of the iceberg of human relations.
And seriously that is d bastar.d truth, dat is why u hardly see neither of dem ( men or women) compromise to accommodate their differences. What u wil b hearing is....

..i dont depend on u, Bleep ur money (d man dont hav a say at home again d moment she start makin little change)(woman)
.. u cant send me to kitchen all d tym, av got many assignment to do. (as if ur primarily assignment as a woman is nt to take care of ur home properly, u wey no fit handle ur home diligently na u wan come make i vote for u to rule a whole constituency?? never!!!) (woman)
.. u also hav to pay ur children's school fees, women also need to do sometin dat is why dey work, or wat do u wan to contribute? (as if its under compulsion) (man)
.. u cant give me an order anyhow am nt ur slave and am educated enof (as if her education is primarily to opres his man) (woman)
..u hav to do my will by all mean cus i paid ur brideprice (as if he bought her) (man)
.. i provide almost everything for this house( as if dat is nt his main responsibility as man) soo uve got to free me, if u knw u re nt ok, u self go out and work and see how easy it is (man)
Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:35am On Sep 03, 2019
Shibaraba:
But If I tell her say I like dogs
She go use doggy kill me.

If I say I like cows
She go use reverse cowgirl finish me

If I say I love wheels
She go use wheelbarrow destroy me

In summary.... Na only sex them get to offer. Nothing else
But you love it tongue
Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:37am On Sep 03, 2019
mrgoodd:
I love you cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Xisnin(m): 5:28am On Sep 03, 2019
lilbest4:
that's why I'm always very angry with feminists when they start saying rubbish like "men oppress women" WTF?
More men have died protecting women than women have died protecting themselves, I don't mean a woman dying to protect another woman I mean a woman dying to protect her own self she'd rather shout and the nearest man will jump in head first not minding the consequences and these ungrateful fools come here to tell us nonsense
You are the fool here.
If you are in the habit of risking your life to save random people, it is nothing to brag about
because no one is forcing you to do it.
Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Xisnin(m): 5:32am On Sep 03, 2019
Harddiskng:

The man she got married to, suddenly becomes unworthy oneday. If you say she doesn’t lack direction, isn’t she foolish for not seeing his unworthiness before marriage. What is called “independence” is a scheme to cover plain ol’ evil self-centeredness, plus no human on earth is truly independent.

Are you trying to say keeping a “marriage” is not something worth going the extra-mile for.

Sigh. I’m weak, No words mehn.

Do you really think it is only women who regret getting married or lose interest?
Maybe you are still in your early twenties.

Would you blame a man who makes the same complain or blame the woman involved?
Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Henri8: 6:34am On Sep 03, 2019
Shame all those hp will never be utilized.
Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Paulo3ree(m): 6:48am On Sep 03, 2019
mrgoodd:
Good though
You're twisting on another format

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 03, 2019
Shibaraba:

If I say I like cows

If I say I love wheels

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Crysthaniel(m): 7:14am On Sep 03, 2019
mrgoodd:
hehe hehe you too may be guilty of this
explanation for imagining this..
Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 03, 2019
Love is all i see
Check my signature

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 03, 2019
Kingluqman:
This still won’t stop this woman to go for what she meant by horse
grin
Dirty mind undecided
Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Skmoda360(m): 7:53am On Sep 03, 2019
Shibaraba:

If I say I like cows

If I say I love wheels

Gbayi!!!
Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by obentenyson(m): 7:58am On Sep 03, 2019
na that car go kill her.... this is more like a death trap...
Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Ajeboter: 8:31am On Sep 03, 2019
mrgoodd:

Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by MyOleSolksjaer: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2019
the boyfriend must be Nigerian.
Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by walecsdonz(m): 10:03am On Sep 03, 2019
Brika:

https://leakers.ng/viral/1536-lady-told-her-boyfriend-she-love-horses-he-surprised-her-with-this-photos/

and that would not prevent her from cheating on him probably with a low class guy. the question is has he bought any for his mum
Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 03, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
I love you cheesy grin cheesy grin
Love you too
Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by frank202012: 10:38am On Sep 03, 2019
lilbest4:
that's why I'm always very angry with feminists when they start saying rubbish like "men oppress women" WTF?
More men have died protecting women than women have died protecting themselves, I don't mean a woman dying to protect another woman I mean a woman dying to protect her own self she'd rather shout and the nearest man will jump in head first not minding the consequences and these ungrateful fools come here to tell us nonsense

oga u dey vexxx oo

hahahahahahahahaaa

feminism is a foolish mindset aswear
Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by ozilo1chance(m): 10:40am On Sep 03, 2019
Asifiwe:
The thing under our thigh is powerful, it commandeers kings, and makes even a Samsom act foolishly. Who runs the world? GIRLS
I have kept mine for Mr Right,

In between your thighs you mean?
Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by adebopo: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2019
mrgoodd:
you're funny, but na true sha grin
Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by ayyoughurt(m): 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
horse indeed... C d power of Luv and Money
Re: Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower by Riscawendy(f): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
Horse get 4 legs, the car get 4 legs all na horse : shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes / My Experience With A Married Woman..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.