Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,428 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Who Owns The Man. (mother Or Wife) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Owns The Man. (mother Or Wife) (611 Views)

Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Owns The Man. (mother Or Wife) by BobiNick(m): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hello guys let's discuss on this:

Who really owns a man? His mother or wife?

Mother:My son must obey me unless he didn't suck my breast for one year.

Wife:He sucks mine & sucked it for more than 5yrs & he's still suckin.

Mother:I carried him for nine months.

Wife:He was only 3.5kg then,so Wht's d big deal? I carry him every night & he is 85kg now.

Mother:He passed between my legs.

Wife: Hahaha!He only passed there once. He stays in-between my legs like every day.

Plssssss WHO OWNS A MAN?
Re: Who Owns The Man. (mother Or Wife) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
None.
he owes his mother loyalty though. I cant stand a man who will talk down his mother because of any woman.
Re: Who Owns The Man. (mother Or Wife) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
None.
he owes his mother loyalty though. I cant stand a man who will talk down on his mother because of any woman.
Re: Who Owns The Man. (mother Or Wife) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
Woman can come and go, financial status can make them shift loyalty, ordinary orgasm can make them change their mind...a woman lays claim on a man as far as her happiness goes, once her happiness or financial security is impaired, the idea of holding another man’s burglary starts to look appealing..... but mama remains the same....
Re: Who Owns The Man. (mother Or Wife) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
The dialogue is hilarious lol.

It's no competition in my opinion. A guy should have a relationship with his own mother & it shouldn't be an issue, unless they have a Norman-Norma Bates-type relationship, where he's a big time mama's boy.
Re: Who Owns The Man. (mother Or Wife) by AfroKnight: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
The man owns himself. According to Christianity, the body of the man is one with his wife. They both own each other.
Re: Who Owns The Man. (mother Or Wife) by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
I do not like the comparison between mother and wife, both have a special space in the man's heart, it can never be the same.
Re: Who Owns The Man. (mother Or Wife) by AstroOG: 11:16am On Sep 03, 2019
All these monikers above self.

Op,na my Momsi oooh.
Who Wifey Epp? undecided undecided?

My mom is the only woman ah can do something for without strings attached,she is my one true love..

I LOVE YOU MUMMY kiss kiss
Re: Who Owns The Man. (mother Or Wife) by tunjilee003: 11:21am On Sep 03, 2019
as long as he is married... The man belongs to both and should show allegiance to his wife and also treat his mother with respect...no partial treatment should be given to both
Re: Who Owns The Man. (mother Or Wife) by AstroOG: 11:23am On Sep 03, 2019
Lemme not talk

tunjilee003:
as long as he is married... The man belongs to both and should show allegiance to his wife and also treat his mother with respect...no partial treatment should be given to both

Re: Who Owns The Man. (mother Or Wife) by chinchonglee(m): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2019
Wives can be many but mother is mother!

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Can You Really Get A Wife Material On Nairaland? / Sex For Marks; OAU Lecturer In The Act Now (FULL VIDEO) / Yes! Age Is Just A Number. Disclose It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.