Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? (4178 Views)

Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / I'm I acting too Harsh?? / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by deewhydoski(m): 3:42am On Sep 05, 2019
A lady called me yesterday evening and said
The lady : You are surprise I call you right?
My reply : Surprise about your call?, this girl u too dey feel yourself o, Will u call buy me Benz or pay my bills. The babe just keep mute
Pls nairalanders, Is my reply to her question too harsh?

3 Likes

Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by Omar09(m): 4:04am On Sep 05, 2019
Before nko? You no know?

But first n foremost I dedicate this ftc to all simp that are ready and have turned to a man.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by deewhydoski(m): 4:15am On Sep 05, 2019
Omar09:
Before nko? You no know?

But first n foremost I dedicate this ftc to all simp that are ready and have turned to a man.

That is her time of calling, she had never call before.. Am always d one doing the calling

1 Like

Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by cooooooks(m): 5:55am On Sep 05, 2019
What's it with guys and being unnecessarily rude?

10 Likes

Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by Bluehill1051: 7:12am On Sep 05, 2019
Some people and benz sef. To me benz still dey honda and toyota level. Why will I be shouting benz up and down when there is rolls royce, range rover, bmw, Porsche

2 Likes

Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by anochuko01(m): 7:33am On Sep 05, 2019
Too rude bro. You should apologise to her again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by luvyaself95(m): 8:45am On Sep 05, 2019
I like your response to her.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by chiommy123(f): 8:53am On Sep 05, 2019
When she reciprocate don't come here cos iam sure she will

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by fcdgrand(m): 8:53am On Sep 05, 2019
deewhydoski:
A lady called me yesterday evening and said
The lady : You are surprise I call you right?
My reply : Surprise about your call?, this girl u too dey feel yourself o, Will u call buy me Benz or pay my bills. The babe just keep mute
Pls nairalanders, Is my reply to her question too harsh?
correct guy, this hoes always feel entitle!

4 Likes

Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2019
You did great my guy

2 Likes

Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by BABSSSOO(m): 10:07am On Sep 05, 2019
that's too harsh now,,, rude
Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by deewhydoski(m): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2019
cooooooks:
Im not rude bro, for me to reply her like that simply mean she had done something unpleasant in d past.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by carter009(m): 10:37am On Sep 05, 2019
I don't think so...
Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 05, 2019
undecided
Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by DaddyMorenike: 11:14am On Sep 05, 2019
Guy! You deserve worlds best. Send me your account number.

7 Likes

Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by OnPointMan(m): 11:43am On Sep 05, 2019
You are the real RUDEBOY, Paul Okoye is faking it bro grin shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
luvyaself95:
Why?

1 Like

Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by Mystic2019: 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
fcdgrand:
I don't understand o, feel entitled to what gangan?
Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
luvyaself95:
fcdgrand:
Atiku:
You did great my guy
carter009:
I don't think so...

You are always neither here nor there, choose a side.

DaddyMorenike:

By their comment you can imagine how they are in real life, politeness is far from them, if it was a lady that replied that way, their insults and whining will be out of this world, schmucks.

1 Like

Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by Lonelypacifist6: 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
That's harsh, seriously even in a bad mood I wouldn't reply Someone like that.

1 Like

Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by deewhydoski(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
like serious
Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by MannieA(f): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
deewhydoski:

That is her time of calling, she had never call before.. Am always d one doing the calling

And so?
Your reply was so repulsive and immature please. How would you feel if a Lady replied you like that?
Please grow up.
Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by MannieA(f): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
deewhydoski:

Im not rude bro, for me to reply her like that simply mean she had done something unpleasant in d past.

What did she do?
Hope you don't want to fabricate a lie tho...

2 Likes

Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by deewhydoski(m): 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
To some people that are saying my response is rude. Im not rude in real life pls
pls what does it mean if someone called u and said " YOU ARE SURPRISE I CALL YOU RIGHT ". To me it mean you are the least person she can call and u are not that important to her. if i call she no dey pick and whenever she pick she will put it on hold, that is the reason i responded like that

12 Likes

Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by luvyaself95(m): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

By their comment you can imagine how they are in real life, politeness is far from them, if it was a lady that replied that way, their insults and whining will be out of this world, schmucks.
who is mumu that is quoting me anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by luvyaself95(m): 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
Blackivy29:
Why?
I hate ladies that have pride. with their words i know them.
Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by deewhydoski(m): 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
MannieA:

And so?
Your reply was so repulsive and immature please. How would you feel if a Lady replied you like that?
Please grow up.
okay....Anyhow
Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by nicepoker101(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
Guy you are so correct. I don't know how they always feel like whenever a guy is on the receiving end
Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by carter009(m): 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
I don't understand?
Fountainofyouth:

Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
luvyaself95:

who is mumu that is quoting me anyhow.

Dolt.
Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by luvyaself95(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Dolt.
you did it again bitch. brainless
Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by TheSourcerer: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
cooooooks:
it's a Nigerian poor man thing , you will not understand

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal / My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair / DELETED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.