Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? (4197 Views)

Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / I'm I acting too Harsh?? / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
luvyaself95:

you did it again bitch.
brainless

Schmuck.
Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by franklingud(m): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
My guy if to say me and you be paddy for real life ehhh, I for buy you 20 bottles of life now... Chai!!!

Some girls dey feel like say na only dem dey dis world. So annoying!

And for the record any guy here that is condemning this guy for his reply to that arrogant girl, just know that you are nothing but a pvssy.

1 Like

Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by franklingud(m): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
MannieA:

And so?
Your reply was so repulsive and immature please. How would you feel if a Lady replied you like that?
Please grow up.
Shut the F up.

Why won't you defend her?

Bad attitude everywhere.
Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by carter009(m): 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
Guy take am easy nahhh..
franklingud:

Shut the F up.

Why won't you defend her?

Bad attitude everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by franklingud(m): 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
carter009:
Guy take am easy nahhh..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

These girls can annoy person ehh

1 Like

Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by Mystic2019: 12:04am On Sep 06, 2019
deewhydoski:
To some people that are saying my response is rude. Im not rude in real life pls
pls what does it mean if someone called u and said " YOU ARE SURPRISE I CALL YOU RIGHT ". To me it mean you are the least person she can call and u are not that important to her. if i call she no dey pick and whenever she pick she will put it on hold, that is the reason i responded like that
smh. Must you men make a big deal out of nothing? The first question she asked you might also mean "I've been a jerk for being nonchalant". You said it yourself that she doesn't call. That was a harmless question if you ask me. A normal human being like yourself would be surprised that such person deemed it fit to call. If as a lady I ask you that question, you should know I'm feeling guilty for ignoring you. What's with the entitlement thingy you guys were ranting on? The girl knew you must be surprised she called cause she's the last person you were expecting to call. Not every lady is rude, habbah!
Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by Mystic2019: 12:07am On Sep 06, 2019
TheSourcerer:
it's a Nigerian poor man thing , you will not understand
O su mi o. And they'll start ranting about how white ladies are more polite. You attract your type.
Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by deewhydoski(m): 8:30am On Sep 06, 2019
Mystic2019:
smh. Must you men make a big deal out of nothing? The first question she asked you might also mean "I've been a jerk for being nonchalant". You said it yourself that she doesn't call. That was a harmless question if you ask me. A normal human being like yourself would be surprised that such person deemed it fit to call. If as a lady I ask you that question, you should know I'm feeling guilty for ignoring you. What's with the entitlement thingy you guys were ranting on? The girl knew you must be surprised she called cause she's the last person you were expecting to call. Not every lady is rude, habbah!
Person wey wear shoe's, na him know where the shoe's dey pain him
Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by Skmoda360(m): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2019
franklingud:
My guy if to say me and you be paddy for real life ehhh, I for buy you 20 bottles of life now... Chai!!!

Some girls dey feel like say na only dem dey dis world. So annoying!

And for the record any guy here that is condemning this guy for his reply to that arrogant girl, just know that you are nothing but a pvssy.
A short word.....simp, most guys on Nairaland are simps......
Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by ekitimanalways(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2019
deewhydoski:
A lady called me yesterday evening and said
The lady : You are surprise I call you right?
My reply : Surprise about your call?, this girl u too dey feel yourself o, Will u call buy me Benz or pay my bills. The babe just keep mute
Pls nairalanders, Is my reply to her question too harsh?
...not a very gentlemanly reply. Compel yourself to send a grovelling text message of apology to her.
Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by Fadafada231(m): 10:47am On Sep 06, 2019
deewhydoski:

Person wey wear shoe's, na him know where the shoe's dey pain him

Lol
Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by Omar09(m): 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
deewhydoski:
To some people that are saying my response is rude. Im not rude in real life pls
pls what does it mean if someone called u and said " YOU ARE SURPRISE I CALL YOU RIGHT ". To me it mean you are the least person she can call and u are not that important to her. if i call she no dey pick and whenever she pick she will put it on hold, that is the reason i responded like that

OK then, you was not rude. Time to add value to yourself. But you could have done it in a more mature way, like surprised at your call or surprised you spoke after answering the call. Be sarcastic.
Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by Omar09(m): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
ekitimanalways:

...not a very gentlemanly reply. Compel yourself to send a grovelling text message of apology to her.

Why? Because her pvssy na correct gold bah? You be simp oh. Change.
Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by ekitimanalways(m): 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
Omar09:

Why? Because her pvssy na correct gold bah? You be simp oh. Change.
lipsrsealed
Re: Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? by moorevic(m): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
FOR WHAT ehh SAY WETIN HAPPEN abi she carry gold
anochuko01:
Too rude bro. You should apologise to her again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three (3) Types Of Smell In The Bedroom After Marriage / Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? / Locations For Romantic Dates In Lagos With Your Better Half Or Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.