Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,591 members, 7,840,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

53cur3m0d3's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 53cur3m0d3's Profile / 53cur3m0d3's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 32 pages)

Webmasters / Re: Black Friday Kickoff: Jumia Nigeria's website and mobile app Is Down (Updated) by 53cur3m0d3(m): 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
nenergy:
Chai! Nawa o!! Did she order for it? shocked
Nope, I just had her turn the place to her playground for me and my friends.
Webmasters / Re: Black Friday Kickoff: Jumia Nigeria's website and mobile app Is Down (Updated) by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:29am On Nov 27, 2015
My friends decided to buy last night so I was awake to ginger them grin. Then it happened; They clicked a link and they kept getting a downtime response page. Meanwhile, I was chatting with a friend in the US at that time and we were talking about the Black Friday ish. So I asked her to go on to see what they had on sale and voila! She saw a Samsung S5 for #38,150 and some other products for sale whilst my friends were still battling the downtime response page. Network pass Network abeg. I couldn't help but laugh.
Literature / Re: *The Players Curse* by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2015
owcheychey:

It's ironic how your username is securemode and you're asking if it's scary. That's what I meant.

I only scare bad guys and girls #badass grin
Literature / Re: *The Players Curse* by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
owcheychey:

Lol. Ironic
undecided What say ye?
Business / Re: Managing Your Money by 53cur3m0d3(m): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
In business, you think like an Ijebu man and live like an Igbo man.
Literature / Re: *The Players Curse* by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:22am On Nov 26, 2015
cry is my username scary? Labaski doesn't trust me o

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2015
.... she messaged me on WhatsApp in 2012 and said "Hi Daddy" grin
Literature / Re: In Memory Only (Romance) by 53cur3m0d3(m): 1:10am On Nov 25, 2015
labaski:
I don't trust u
why's that?
Literature / Re: In Memory Only (Romance) by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
labaski, come and be my Jaiya. I'm the new Lanre
NYSC / Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by 53cur3m0d3(m): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Few months i've spent teaching as a corps member in a school somewhere in osun state, I was able to make out this list and i'm sure you'd agree with some of my points!

The absentee corper.
Who remembers his name? He might come to school like once in a month and the next time you'll see him is when it's time for principal to sign and give us our clearance for that month! grin

Tifey's category grin
Programming / Re: National Developer Survey by 53cur3m0d3(m): 1:05am On Nov 24, 2015
Completed
Romance / Re: MY Girlfriend Wants Me To Stop Watching Football..pls Advice by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
Football will never dump you.
Romance / Re: Does A "Perfect Relationship" Exist? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
I heard you're looking for Perfect. I'm here o, anything for me?
Jokes Etc / Re: See What This Man Is Doing (hilarious Picture) by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2015
What can I say? Is this professionalism , passion or plain stupidity?
Programming / Re: What Really Can I Do In The Dark Web With The Aid Of Tor Brwser? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:22am On Nov 20, 2015
1) You can get jail time just hanging around there.
2) You can go to jail.

lest I forget, you can book your jailtime reservations via hotels.ng, jovago.com and hotels.com

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: . by 53cur3m0d3(m): 7:54am On Nov 20, 2015
Open your mouth and talk to him about it.
Nairaland / General / Re: Today Is Black Friday Nairalanders! by 53cur3m0d3(m): 7:42am On Nov 20, 2015
What has the OP been smoking on? dried s**t? grin
Nairaland / General / Say A Prayer For Nigeria by 53cur3m0d3(m): 2:05am On Nov 20, 2015
I pray that these senseless bloodshed be put to end. I pray that every missing person return home in peace of mind. I pray for abundance of smiles in our homes. I pray that the common man can afford 3 square meals and other necessities of life without having to do crime. I pray that Nigeria be restored to its peaceful era again. I pray that we truly see the next person as our kindred who should never have cause to mourn. I pray that for all the years we have been held back as a country due to poor leadership, religious and ethnic differences, may we gather the needed momentum to be propelled forward to where we ought to be. I pray PEACE BE STILL

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Borno Schools To Re-open On Monday by 53cur3m0d3(m): 9:53am On Nov 18, 2015
We should keep praying for Nigeria, each and everyone of us. We should keep working towards a nation's common goal. Good governance starts from you and I; how you relate with your family, your friends, strangers and how you deal with happenings around you.

We've had corrupt leaders and still do, but let us not as youths have vengeance in our hearts to get to a public position and siphon public funds. If we all do what is right every time, then we'll become the envy of nations again.

Let's stop the tribal bigotry on this forum and off it. The whole "Yoruba vs Igbo vs Hausa" ethnic discrimination is synonymous to having a vehicle with deflated wheels hoping to reach its destination.

Let's think individually, but act nationally. Nigeria will be great again.
Education / Re: Clay Math Institute Denies Century Old Math Problem Solved By Nigerian by 53cur3m0d3(m): 6:47am On Nov 17, 2015
Dr Enoch was my lecturer back at the University of Ado-Ekiti, now Ekiti State University. He's a good guy and great teacher. cc Zolo, OtunbaPhemie
Webmasters / Re: Which Website Company Designed And Is Currently Maintaining Jumia And Konga? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
whisp3r:

Stop quoting me unnecessarily
I wasn't quoting you
Blured:
alright if you say so. undecided
Tom & Jerry grin

whisp3r:

Don't you sleep ?
I'm a Guradian of The NL Galaxy
Webmasters / Re: Which Website Company Designed And Is Currently Maintaining Jumia And Konga? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 1:11am On Nov 15, 2015
I'm enjoying this game Blured & Whisp3r are playing. Dhtml18, Abeg come o make we enter set grin
Webmasters / Re: Football App Idea For Sale by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:18am On Nov 14, 2015
DOCTORDONE:
If I were you, I wouldn't sell my idea instead, I will concentrate on looking for investors. For instance, that Indian man could be turned into an investor etc . Think twice.

He doesn't need investors for now. What he needs to do for now is refine his product to suit users needs using the Build-Measure-Learn loop of the Lean Startup Model. Feedback is critical to an app's success.

I assume the OP is lazy or doesn't believe in what he's got in his hands and just making bogus claims or is a multi-billionaire and doesn't need this.
Webmasters / Re: Football App Idea For Sale by 53cur3m0d3(m): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2015
undecided Who rike my post? I say who come hia come rike my post? Na you? You wan come unrike am? grin
Webmasters / Re: Football App Idea For Sale by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:45am On Nov 14, 2015
Maintain that stuff man! If you make something good, people will share it. If you're so confident of your app's worth, why sell it? Why not make moves to get it known all around Nigeria and beyond? There are low-budget marketing strategies to hit it big with your product if it has a market fit. You can pm me but I'm not willing to buy. Don't sell your "CocaCola recipe" please.

1 Like

Webmasters / Re: Which Website Company Designed And Is Currently Maintaining Jumia And Konga? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:07am On Nov 14, 2015
whisp3r:

Every Company have their charge rates.

What if I tell you that some companies charge as high as 1 - 2 million for developing certain websites.

Do you think Jumia or konga was developed with 500,000 Naira Budget.

And mind you, they use magento just for its framework.

They still build their theme themselves

Jumia now use "ELM" a javascript programming language just like angular

Konga Prototype.js

Payment Integration alone can cover up to 150k.

VPS - virtual private server nko? Do you think jumia or konga run on shared host of 15k

dhtml18, 53cur3m0d3 Your attention is needed. Am I lying?

You can checkout dis guys if you are looking for awoof:

https://www.nairaland.com/2733045/free-web-application-development-only

https://www.nairaland.com/2344144/design-website-business-product-service -Price 2,500

They claim to design websites for free

Well said Whisp3r!

Every Client has an iota of what they want; just that they don't know what a dynamic or static website is. I'm sorry about my last sentence, just that I like to take things from the known to the unknown when I explain.

Blured, you can't get a Ferrari at the price of a BMW 3 Series. Also, let me tell you this, I placed a bid of #7m for a Lagos State software contract in January 2012 and I lost out. I was told in confidence that I had the lowest bid, still I lost out. It's not always about the money. I've not gone through your full post Blured, except through my mentions, and I don't know what you want bro. But whatever it is, I'll be glad to walk you through every minute detail as a Web Presence Consultant that I'm. Send me a pm
Programming / Re: Hiring Programmers by 53cur3m0d3(m): 8:21am On Nov 08, 2015
whisp3r:

I just love did ur username, wanted to change mine to wh15p3r when I saw urs

Change and get banned Oga grin
Programming / Re: Hiring Programmers by 53cur3m0d3(m): 8:20am On Nov 08, 2015
dhtml18:
And who the heck is that BTW?
How do you expect me to know? 17 years on and Google is still searching.
Programming / Re: Why I Prefer To Develop For Blackberry Compared To Android by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
FincoApps:

Sorry, I think I missed your last mail. I'll check my mailbox
Alright
Programming / Re: Why I Prefer To Develop For Blackberry Compared To Android by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:44am On Nov 05, 2015
Hello FincoApps, I've not heard from you in a while...
Family / Re: My Friend Needs An Advise Please by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
thorpido:
Just to add,she should get nice lingerie and be sexy.Get some cool red pants and bra.
Then tie black headgear and start chanting incantations at 2am grin
Family / Re: My Friend Needs An Advise Please by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
bukatyne:

This wife beats her husband?

We don't even know what to believe anymore. Make them pack themselves dey go customary court Abeg. I taya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 32 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.