Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,646 members, 7,840,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

53cur3m0d3's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 53cur3m0d3's Profile / 53cur3m0d3's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 32 pages)

Romance / Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
La hustle for La boo tongue
Programming / Re: Hotels.ng Hackathon by 53cur3m0d3(m): 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
whisp3r:

cry abandon ship

Do let me know if another opportunity arise
Aii Sir

dhtml18:
Santa maria! how come i am just seeing this now? I was just wearing my programming jacket, but now guess i shall just wear a strait jacket before i start crawling up walls!

Oga Native Doctor, did your Oracle ask you to proceed on break this early? tongue
Programming / Re: Hotels.ng Hackathon by 53cur3m0d3(m): 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
whisp3r:

Sounds fun.
Count me in
I'm sorry bro. The ship sailed a long time ago
Romance / Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
otunbaphemie:

well am here for u besides am no flirt nor gold digger.....
Baba Hafusa ma niccur cheesy. How's the bakery biz going?
Family / Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
My nephew was 4yrs and my youngest sis was 8yrs. They were very close; go to school together, play together, attempt their homework together and their fight/wahala no be here o ol' boy. My nephew would always beat my youngest Sis but she would only report him to us every time he did that because we had earlier warned her not to touch him o as e be say she herself Na fire. So Nephew would always flex Superman until one day, Momcy got tired of the whole ish and asked him "Why are you always beating your elder Sis? Don't you know she's 4yrs older than you?" My nephew replied with a pout on his face, "But I cannot be beating myself na". We almost died from laughter cheesy cheesy cheesy.. They're very close and I miss them as I'm faraway from home ATM.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Which Is Your Relationship Status? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
3 but 7
Romance / Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
lurlah2014:
at times it does for me too EG tunde femi wale to mention a few are a no name for me cos either they are GOLD DIGGERS or flirts

You're on point bae, I've 3 friends who bear those names you listed and they're the randiest I've known all my life. Wait let me call one of them; OtunbaPhemie cheesy

1 Like

Programming / Re: My New Classic Chemistry Android App by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:12am On Oct 10, 2015
Nice one NollyJ
Programming / Re: How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
dhtml18:
I meant to do such a stuff to expose fraudulent people in naija is a good idea but a tough one because they must-to-fight-back!

Lmao, you want to live long enough to see your children's children's children whilst trolling.

1 Like

Programming / Re: Hw Can Someone Create A Video Streaming Map in java by 53cur3m0d3(m): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
A Video streaming map? Wow! You're onto something buddy, hang on in there. And yes, you can create your own API.
Programming / Re: Electronic Money Project: Join The Team by 53cur3m0d3(m): 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
worldbest:

Hey boss! Longest time. How are you doing?
See wyning! hahaha! I'm good. How's my gf doing?
Programming / Re: Electronic Money Project: Join The Team by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
Longest time @ncodes...
Software/Programmer Market / Re: In Search Of Partnership by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
This place looks awfully quiet. I guess y'all have gone off to work on "that big thing". Hoping it comes out soon.

Currently looking for a Mobile Application Developer within Ile-Ife to join I and my partner on a hands-on project. Pls send me a mail at solarjay2006@gmail.com if you wish to join the team.
Programming / Re: Fashion Pal App - Categorize And Track All Of Your Clothes And Fashion Access... by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nice one AppGuru

Currently looking for a Mobile Application Developer within Ile-Ife to join I and my partner on a hands-on project. Pls send me a mail at solarjay2006@gmail.com if you wish to join the team.
Programming / Re: Need Beta Testers For A New App. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
Wow! Cool one Luid101, kudos!

Programming / Re: What I Learnt From Building My First App by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Inspiring story.

Programming / Re: Android Application Developers Directory by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
I hope a Mobile Applications developer in Ile-Ife comes across this;

Programming / Re: App Developer Thread. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
I pray it hits FP.

Programming / Re: Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
looks cool...

Programming / Re: New Android App: PN Gates by 53cur3m0d3(m): 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
Programming / Re: I Created A Social Chat App For Android Users by 53cur3m0d3(m): 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
Cool work dude.

Programming / Re: Advanced Tic Tac Toe Online Game by 53cur3m0d3(m): 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
Phones / Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:16am On Sep 21, 2015
Treasure28:

must I root the phone first before using Mobile uncle
Yea, although you might get to install MobileUncle, you won't be able to perform operations like changing imei and all that.
Programming / Re: Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics by 53cur3m0d3(m): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
Keneking:
Great
- no one from Zenith Bank
- no one from Google Nigeria
- no one from CWG
- no one from MTN
- no one from GLO
- no one from MainOne
- no one from Nairaland shocked

OP is on the list bro and he's a good ethical hacker. I guess you don't know who the OP is.

Ride on Slyr0x
Phones / Re: iPhone 6s And iPad Pro Announced by 53cur3m0d3(m): 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hello ExInferis, longest time pal. Pls do reply my mail

1 Like

Romance / Re: Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:40am On Aug 06, 2015
OtunbaPhemie, come o! Come share your tori
Programming / Re: Hotels.ng Hackathon by 53cur3m0d3(m): 8:57am On Aug 02, 2015
[quote author=Olucheye post=36515478][/quote] I'm sorry, the hackathon was yesterday...
Programming / Re: Hotels.ng Hackathon by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:24am On Aug 01, 2015
spikesC:
Bulala. This should be fun

Why are my not seeing those 'contact me on signature now' developers undecided

Boss, make them no vex for you o...
Programming / Re: How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:15am On Aug 01, 2015
solarjay2006@gmail.com
Programming / Hotels.ng Hackathon by 53cur3m0d3(m): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2015

The Hotels.ng Machine Learning Hackathon

The idea behind the hackathon is simple: all hotel booking websites around the world have incidents of cancelled hotel bookings. Some users are more likely to cancel their bookings than others, depending on several factors/conditions. For example, a person who books and pays is less likely to cancel his booking compared to someone who intends to pay on arrival. A person who books 5 different hotels in different states on the same day is likely to cancel at least 4 of those reservations. Or maybe not - because he's probably booking for other people.

It is possible to write a machine learning algorithm that takes data from past bookings and makes a decision based off the characteristics of the user to decide if the person is going to cancel his booking or not.

Hotels.ng will provide participants of the hackathon a dataset of 5000 pieces of dummy data against which a machine learning (or any other) algorithm can be coded. The end-goal of your algorithm would be, quite simply, to predict booking cancellations.

At the end of the process, each algorithm will be run against the full Hotels.ng dataset (on www.hotels.ng ) to see whose algorithm was the best predictor of cancellations.

The winner will get a prize.

The hackathon will take place at the Hotels.ng office located at No. 3 Birrell Avenue, Sabo, Yaba (right beside the Chief Magistrate Court). It starts at 9am, and will probably end shortly after lunch.

Everyone is welcome - but since this is an advanced coding problem, only software developers will be able to participate (no project managers or designers needed on this one).

Solo developers and/or team mates are invited to participate. Light refreshments will be provided.

Source : http://www.eventbrite.com
cc dhtml18, kudaisi, FincoApps, thewebcraft, ToyinDipo, MisterNobody, crazymadman, Seun, romme2u, proxy20, JackOfAllTrades, S4mson, Enmacmedia
Programming / Re: Php Programmer Help Me Out ! by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:43am On Jul 05, 2015
This guy just buy 6 acres of virgin land take code

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 32 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.