Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,808 members, 7,837,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

53cur3m0d3's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 53cur3m0d3's Profile / 53cur3m0d3's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 32 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by 53cur3m0d3(m): 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
Twas huge fun answering those questions, took me down memory lane to the aptitude test we wrote in JSS3 just before JSSCE
Webmasters / Re: Help!!!! I Got This Mail In My E-mail Account. Please Advice by 53cur3m0d3(m): 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
Seye25:

And what is smishing?
A Phishing alternative via SMS

1 Like

Literature / Re: Ogechi & I by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
Chang Ching Chong & Ching Chong Chang doing U strong thing ooo.
Fashion / Re: The Growing Trend Of Waist Training .. Your Thoughts And Criticism by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
detutu1:

It is a pity I don't v a before picture...so you guys might not see the difference...u v no idea how excited I m about it tho...saw changes today too grin it z just the wiring that kinda hurts sometimes...but no pain, no gain right? wink
Right now is the earliest time U've. It's not too late to post a pic and I'm sire that would go a long way in convincing most ladies to sign up...
Webmasters / Re: Help!!!! I Got This Mail In My E-mail Account. Please Advice by 53cur3m0d3(m): 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
bedfordng:
its a script that looks exactly like another website, mostly popular sites used by internet users to trick their victim in giving out their login details without their notice.they usually make use of warning maiil to scare the victim so they can act upon it asap.when you see such type of mails, always check the url.that is where the link is from.if not from yahoo, then its a phishing site.most time they add the site name to make it convincing.in the case of this one you uploaded, the owner did not add yahoo to the domain so it can be easily detected.always shine your eyes when clicking any links in your email
In addition, there could be a wrong spelling I.e yaahoo.com or yahooo.com to trick you into falling for it perfectly. Stay calm and don't fall a prey. U've been introduced to Phishing. Have U heard of Smishing!
Webmasters / Re: Help Me Out With Register.php by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
please post your register form codes and the register. php codes here for us to look at carefully. U should take out Ur database name, username and password from the codes and replace with random strings.
Webmasters / Re: Am Scared When I See This Website {the 10-in-1 Website} by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
If a site can't tell me in 3 simple lines what its functionality is, I don't think I'll visit.

2 Likes

Webmasters / Re: Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
C'est interessant
TV/Movies / Re: 1990-2015 Best TV Ad With Best Fitting Sound Track by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:01am On Mar 16, 2015
I've always loved the Rothmans advert with Ocean drive playing along "for the sun's gonna shine on everything U do ...". Thank God I didn't turn a smoker. That song was enough reason to want to smoke someday.

Also, this appreciation song AIT plays during the festive period " it is time to celebrate, celebrate the family, that's me and U, U and me, AIT!"
Those songs really made my formative years

2 Likes

TV/Movies / Clamour For DSTV Services Review by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
A Facebook friend of mine posted this

Agboola Temitope Olumide
I got this and it made a lot of sense to me :
DSTV Enough Is Enough!! Fellow Nigerians, let's ALL
boycott DSTV & GoTv services of MultiChoice Nig Ltd
from April 1st 2015 for their planned & exploitative
tariff increase which they want to FOIST on the over 2
million subscribers they have in Nigeria on April 1st
2015 (See front pg 9/3/15 Guardian newspaper).
Enough is ENOUGH! Nigerians will no longer tolerate
this! We will no longer tolerate the lack of Pay-as-you-Watch services they offer in South Africa & other countries but in Nigeria they keep our accounts
running even when we travel & there is no-one at
home to utilize the service even though they know
these Countries have less subscribers/population
than Nigeria. They must implement PAY-AS-U-WATCH in Nigeria on April 1st & lower tarifs, we insist on it, we are not April Fools! They must make that Pay-as-u-watch service EASY for Nigerians to access with no tricks or long queues to sign up for it. No more substandard decoders!! Their monopolostic exploitative tendencies must end in Nigeria! As the Arab Spring brought change of Govt in the Middle East, this "DSTV Spring" must bring change, better services & lower prices come April 1st 2015 if we all unite as one! PLEASE re-broadcast this to everyone on your WhatsApp, BBm & WeChat contact list, Tweet it, post it on your FB Status till our VOICE is heard & heeded to in their South African Head Office & this is done, Change Must Come!
DSTV Enough is Enough!

Can Nigerians actually come together and see this through since our Legislators have failed us?
Programming / Re: Lets Post Ideas Here 4 Other Programmers by 53cur3m0d3(m): 9:25am On Mar 15, 2015
PenSoftCorp:
lets have a nigeria website where people can lash the government, make complaints about not having light for 2months, their bad roads, riots in their environment, etc
This looks like it will be much fun but Odikwa risky!
Fashion / Re: The Growing Trend Of Waist Training .. Your Thoughts And Criticism by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:07am On Mar 15, 2015
detutu1:
I bought mine about 2 weeks ago...I just bought for ' let s sha see how it works' I lost 2 inches off my waist in 7 days!!! It is not a miracle...I am not fat btw, I v an hour glass figure, just want that table flat tummy...Waist training works wonders with dieting and all...I ll start jogging after easter and m sure I ll see more drastic changes afterwards... grin
Do the needful ma'am. Please post a pic
Literature / Re: Thorns In My Boot....a Soldiers Travail by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hey DOMAWOLEYE, I've always wanted to give this as a suggestion if U wanna be a strong contender for the newcomer of the month award. Take a cue from Fantasyisland, our last winner. Observe her style of updates. Her fans know when she updates so they don't have to be impatient. She serves it as breakfast and dinner and everyone smiles. do U know what it feels like starting Ur day with such story that shows a man of valor, the fighting spirit and also ending the day with it? All I'm saying is get an update structure that suits your schedule and U'll attract more fans.
U've a good plot, now give us a nice update structure and we'll all end up winners. #My2cents

2 Likes

Family / Re: Groom Dumped Over Failed Maths Test by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:14am On Mar 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:
She probably never even wanted to marry him in the first place. His lack of mathematical knowledge is just a flimsy excuse. I'm sure the guy wouldn't have had any problem adding 15 rupees to 6 rupees... grin
The weird things that happen in that country is funny AF! Imagine a bride marrying one of her wedding guests when the groom had a seizure. Apparently, the groom was epileptic but hid it from the bride and her family. Na so breeze blow sotey fowl yansh open cheesy
Family / Re: Groom Dumped Over Failed Maths Test by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Nawa oh..
azin Stark illiterate cheesy
Family / Groom Dumped Over Failed Maths Test by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2015

An Indian bride has walked out of her wedding after her bridegroom-to-be failed to solve a simple maths problem, according to police in Uttar Pradesh.

The bride asked the groom to add 15 and six. When he replied 17, she called off the marriage.

Reports say the groom's family tried to convince the bride to return, but she refused saying the man was illiterate.

Local police said they mediated between the families, and both sides returned all the gifts given before the wedding.

Most marriages in India are arranged by the families, and it is common for a bride and groom to get married without spending time in each other's company.

A police official of Rasoolabad village where the incident happened told BBC Hindi that local resident Mohar Singh had fixed his daughter Lovely's wedding to a man called Ram Baran.

"But just before the marriage ceremony Lovely came to know that Ram Baran is illiterate and she refused to marry," he said.

Mohar Singh told the Associated Press news agency that the "groom's family had kept us in the dark about his poor education".

"Even a first grader can answer this [the maths test]," he said.

Last month, another bride in Uttar Pradesh married a guest at her wedding after her groom-to-be had a seizure and collapsed.

Reports said the groom was epileptic and he had kept the information from the bride and her family.

Culled from : http://bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-31865479
Fashion / Re: The Growing Trend Of Waist Training .. Your Thoughts And Criticism by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
moonnstar:
don't faint o,else I will pour u very cold acid.*winks*
a what? Abeg Abeg, if Na play stop am o, but if Na fight ....
Fashion / Re: The Growing Trend Of Waist Training .. Your Thoughts And Criticism by 53cur3m0d3(m): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
moonnstar:
I don order 4 mine ooooo
*looks at your profile pic, faints* Guys are in trouble!
Fashion / Re: The Growing Trend Of Waist Training .. Your Thoughts And Criticism by 53cur3m0d3(m): 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
zany17:
Most definitely......getting my soon
pls post a pic of your present waist condition for us to rate. tongue
Literature / Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by 53cur3m0d3(m): 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
I vote DOMAWOLEYE for best newcomer..

Hello guys, please vote him for best newcomer. Like Peak, He's got it in him cheesy

Idowuogbo
Omolola1
Godmother
Iyabodeh
Ikekings
LordHugo
190 (191,192,193,194,195,196,197,198,199:
Abegii, hand don dey pain me o. In short, 190 and
his descendants).
Slyr0x
Seun
Fayimora
Netghost
OtunbaPhemie
Zolo
Teespice
Cbrass
VStuffs
Mynd44
Cdamsel
Neoteny7
LordWilliams
webdezzi
Dhtml
Zinofengo
Javanian
Sarutobi
KingTom
SweetLemon
debosky
tr3y
fabdedon
lilhansome
Paul
Stag
Dabrake
Cleffwizzy
MissYuzedo
Nickz
irunobo2
Seedorfg
Onihaxy
Yurme
Kaylalove
Amandabolt
SNancy
RexNegro
JerryOlumide
Freest
Braine
FantasyIsland
CharlyX9
sendmeonly
charzyh2
RedBenson
Joseph1832
Folawiyoma
NnamdiN
CoretGistBlog
Rattlesnake
Ireneony
LordFalcao
Onila
Harzontorh
Calebosko
Literature / Re: Thorns In My Boot....a Soldiers Travail by 53cur3m0d3(m): 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
This is wonderful. I've always loved every bit of this emotional story and I'm a fan. U're appreciated.

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) by 53cur3m0d3(m): 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
Friends & Folks over everything else #JzSaying
Family / Re: What Would You Do? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 8:56am On Mar 09, 2015
nerodenero:
Spend the moneygrin
Bros, U're exceptionally wicked cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 32 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.