Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

53cur3m0d3's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 53cur3m0d3's Profile / 53cur3m0d3's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 32 pages)

Music/Radio / Re: Who Remembers This Song By Nel Oliver Titled "Baby Girl"? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
Currently downloading Baby Girl. He also sang Wind of Change which I'm hoping to download too. Some few years back, I tried my Google Hack tricks and couldn't find it. Thanks to PrisonerOfClass for posting it online.
NYSC / Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by 53cur3m0d3(m): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
macfranklin:
Which one is email protected? (point 4)

The email was obfuscated to avoid spamming
Crime / Re: Afe Babalola University Is Under Attack by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
Yeah, I just got wind of it on my Twitter TL. Pls mods push to FP
Software/Programmer Market / Re: Complete Hotel Management System! Rate Me by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hope to find the time to check it out soon. Well done bro!

1 Like

Jokes Etc / Re: See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] by 53cur3m0d3(m): 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
I hope this student's ITF Zonal office isn't Ikeja zone sha.
Business / Re: We Have Developed A Taxi App Like Uber by 53cur3m0d3(m): 8:07am On Feb 03, 2016
whisp3r:

Because it is a template gotten from envanto

Lol @ built part

All these script kiddies running around claiming to be developers - remember say no be beans o

Dhtml18, biko coman be on standby o. Whisp3r just asked for wahala, I think grin. I was no longer here (read my English)
Business / Re: We Have Developed A Taxi App Like Uber by 53cur3m0d3(m): 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is good. I hope you have something better than EasyTaxi to be well accepted amongst our people. Nigerians are so entrenched with agelong approaches to doing things that innovative methods seem a taboo. I hope you can break that jinx.

Nice screenshots! But why not use Nigerian details instead for your second and third screenshots?

All the best!
Business / Re: 1million Naira- Car/business. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 4:34am On Jan 29, 2016
datigbogirl:

You haven't got the ballz

Errm... Actually, I've got two and they're pretty round grin .Can you handle those?
Career / Re: Name The Best IT Institute In Name: NIIT, APTECH, KAROX by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:47am On Jan 21, 2016
Conceptz:

Hi, plz u guys should talk abt d above. is it true?? I intend to go for Aptech training on CCNA bt dey told me d certificate wil b ACNA ie Aptech certified network administrator instead of Cisco certified network administrator. my question is dt is there any difference btwn d two?

Yes, that's right. The Vendor you registered with is Aptech and not Cisco itself, so your certificate will carry Aptech on it. Since you were taught Cisco Certified Curriculum, all you need do is register for the Cisco International exams so you can get the Cisco certification. The emergence of Aptech, New Horizons and their likes was to only fill a void the Certifiers couldn't fill in Nigeria. What these institutions do is to train and prepare you for the practical and theoretical knowledge. So don't be dismayed. It's just like Secondary Schools teaching WASSCE curriculum so you can take the exams when the time is right and get the WASSCE certificate. I hope my epistle helped bro grin grin grin
Programming / Re: How Facebook Manages It Users Database by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:35am On Jan 21, 2016
dhtml18:

Better join me and lets start farming right away, why are you trying to waste your time?

Thank you o jare.

Yesso! The future of this country lies in Agriculture grin grin grin
Literature / Re: Shattered Glass by 53cur3m0d3(m): 8:04am On Jan 20, 2016
MzNelly:
[size=20pt]THE END[/size]

Thank you for being here through all of this...
The readers, those who commented, those who criticized, even the ghostreaders.

Stay blessed. smiley

Laye! I no gree o! How will you just end this movie like that na? Laye! You've to come finish up in my house grin. Intriguing story dear. You did great!
Business / Re: 1million Naira- Car/business. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 3:40am On Jan 17, 2016
Answer : Me

Value Proposition :
* Call me anytime you wanna go out and I'll be there.
* Tell me where you wanna go and ** in Sean Kingston's voice** Shorty imma take you there.
* You get to meet my riiiiiiiiiich friends.
* You get to meet my parents too

Just my $0.02 grin
Business / Re: 18 Mistakes That Kill Startups by 53cur3m0d3(m): 3:31am On Jan 17, 2016
Paul Graham, YCombinator.. I'm an avid reader and follower of his works... I buy into his idea of having a cofounder to brainstorm with in decision making and division of labour. That helps because one man can't know it all. Fights amongst founders is cankerous to a Startup's health. I think there should be an understanding that there will be mistakes but treating the situation at hand is better than attacking one another verbally or physically. That's the way forward. That's where maturity comes into play.

Just my #0.02 grin

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Would You Handle This Project? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 3:04am On Jan 17, 2016
Justhere:
@OP. Just organise 'win with your article competition' for 10,000 writers. Use your #10,000 to advertise for the competition. #100 reg. Fee, revenue generated will be #1,000,000. Give the winner #100,000, first runner-up #50,000 and the second #30,000. Other misc. Expenses #120,000. After you get your 10000 articles go ahead to calculate your gain.

You nailed it bro. I wouldn't have said this any better.

Victorels:
I should be able to write one articles every Two
and a half minute. I can do That.
There are loads of lots of articles to translate to
English from other language. A good internet
speed and computer can do that.
Google translate will come handy here.

This guy tho! You've got something up your sleeves.
Business / Re: My Experience With Firstbank by 53cur3m0d3(m): 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
I PMed the mods, hopefully this will get their attention this time around. You can also do likewise.
Business / Re: My Experience With Firstbank by 53cur3m0d3(m): 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
Mynd44, Pls we need your help getting this to the frontpage. OP can get quality advice from NLers who have been in similar situations with same bank or others. Pls help before it takes too long.

Slimderek, I'll advice you attach the screenshot here directly instead of posting a link to it. NLers might not take you serious on that approach.
Education / Re: What Was Your Post In Secondary School? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 1:04am On Jan 08, 2016
I was appointed the Penalty Kick taker for the school team. For the two years which I held that position, I missed just two penalty kicks (Goalie saved one, I hit the other against the upright). Prior to being appointed, I converted all my Penalty kicks both in-play and after regulation time.
Business / Re: My Experience With Firstbank by 53cur3m0d3(m): 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hello mods, please help this guy get his money back. We know how effective NL can be when such topics hit FP. Dear mods, it's just a space out there in the front yard.

Modified: slimderek, you might want to post screenshots here as the mods tend to work with evidence. If you do, pls obfuscate your private and bank details.

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester United vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 28th December 2015 by 53cur3m0d3(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
And that's how somebody said Van Gaal has grown lean grin . Evil people everywhere.

OVI75:
Sorry folks any competent live futbal streaming app?aside ustream Nd livefootbal?

Download WSS. I use it a lot. You're gonna love it.

1 Like

Romance / Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:57am On Dec 23, 2015
KimBerlyie:

Lol cheesy grin u need cane undecided
While coming to "cane me", bring your wide hips along grin
Romance / Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 9:45am On Dec 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

well....Hefner is a frequent Visitor to my abode grin
Lead me not into temptation brother. Kimberlyie can cause trouble o grin
Romance / Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 9:25am On Dec 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Well......I do..... grin....keeps me entertained when I'm not "plugged in". grin wink

If you're Hugh Hefner, I think I'll consider grin
Romance / Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 4:41am On Dec 23, 2015
Richiy:
I actually feel very insecure about my height sometimes. I am 173cm tall and I wonder why some people like it sometimes.

Why are you insecure? A tall lady turns me on. A tall, slim lady with a bit of flesh makes me ogle her all day. But If you're tall, slim, little bit of flesh and you've got moderate/perky boobs and moderate/wide hips/ass, then you've just arrested me; I refuse to make bail grin. Kimberlyie take note
Romance / Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 4:35am On Dec 23, 2015
KimBerlyie:

Lol iffa slap u undecided
Oh! You love to playfight! Kinky grin
Romance / Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 4:34am On Dec 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Land dey for sale o......beside my house at Silicon Valley.... you go buy? grin

You know one thing about billionaires? We don't like neighbors grin
Romance / Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
petkruz:
Op you forgot to mention tall girls have very deep vagina #ok bye

Btw i'm 6ft

Ehen! so you have a very deep vagina? tongue
Romance / Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

The masked one
The Lion man
Romance / Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
Like $60000 tall grin
Don't you know Dasuki's house?
Romance / Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
angry angry i wnt to tall grin
How much do you "want to tall"?
Romance / Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Praise God! cheesy

She'll soon be here to share the testimony in her thick Calabar accent. Be patient pls grin
Romance / Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
I am a dwarf grin grin
Make a wish this Christmas and see it come to pass tongue
Romance / Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

"Cat sabi swim no mean say na Catfish"
Hehehehehe grin
You mean he should change his name to Taraba boy? grin "Taraba where we come from"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 32 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.