Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,602 members, 7,840,429 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

53cur3m0d3's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 53cur3m0d3's Profile / 53cur3m0d3's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 32 pages)

Career / Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
Yeah, it is.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Help by 53cur3m0d3(m): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
Oma307:
When a lady says that u used and dumped me, pls what do dey imply?
It means you entered her bakery Zolo style, ate all the loaves of bread lilwill style, and proceeded to demolish the baking machinery OtunbaPhemie style grin
Family / Re: My Friend Needs An Advise Please by 53cur3m0d3(m): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
Concerned Nairalanders, Here's the sequel to this thread.. www.nairaland.com/2708508/wife-beats-me-up-when/
Romance / Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by 53cur3m0d3(m): 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
NenyeJay:
why on earth should you guyz judge without truthful details. Is it possible for a woman to beat a man dat strong. Of a truth, the woman hit him with her hand but her intention was not to injure him but to show how hurt she felt. Again, What led to the woman trying to show how hurt she was by hitting him. There was an argument, there has always been. The only problem they experience in their home, I mean the only problem is all about women, not money, not becos she does not love him, not becos of material things but women. She is always by him even though, they dont have enough but she is happy even with the little they have. She does not complain because the man in question cant afford much, she is supportive. I'm telling you guyz the truth and nothing but the truth. Even though we owe nobody that but posting such by him and seeing all these comments can be hurtful.

The man was wrong and instead of him admitting his wrongs, the reverse was the case. He always capitalize on the woman weakness which is "reacting so hard when there's issues like that". And you know how annoying that can be especially with women when the other party does not see his wrongs as wrong.

The truth of the matter is this, " the man in question was always chatting with his girlfriends, even the ones that know the wife through him, always calling and receiving their calls (in the midnites too) even when they are together, though he has not taken any of them to bed like he said, but their love chats was degrading and disrespectful to the wife. You can imagine where your husband would be professing love to another woman, telling them how beautiful and sexy they look. imagine where your husband of five years (Legally married) with two beautiful kids would tell one of his girl friends that the wife is his baby mama (Recent development, infact on the 2nd of Nov. 15 was when the cat was let out of the bag). Note: The woman was always confronting the ladies peacefully and they were responsible and reasonable enough to sincerely apologize and to relate their relationships with her husband. This man in question would tell them that he is not married. One of them had to cause a great havoc at the guyz office because he promised to marry her without she knowing the man is married. She had to spend 100 of thousands when the man had an accident with his car on the 26th of June, 2010. He lied he was travelling to PH when that accident occurred, when actually it was on the day of his wedding. This has been going on for the past five years now. The woman in question would always cry herself out at the early stage of their marriage while the man would say she was shedding crocodile tears. At a time, the woman became hard-hearted, instead of crying, it leads to exchanging of words and probably hitting him with her bare hands and not with any weapon, please take note. So many things which I cannot put in words here. Please don't be judgmental without getting the facts. I can only say that God is the only judge here and he knows all that has happened. The woman in question is really in pains and regrets. We read all your comments and its well. God knows the truth.

If I may, who are you to the OP? You seem to know a lot about this issue.
Romance / Re: - by 53cur3m0d3(m): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
fullstreets:
Op marry dat chick, she can kill ur enemy without u knowing, u will be a suspect but no evidence will link anything to you.

Why don't you? You no like beta thing?
Romance / Re: Child Naming Ceremony ,please Give This My Neigbour's Child A Name by 53cur3m0d3(m): 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
firstEVA:
thanks dear grin
richidinho:

if thats ur pix
i must confess u are sooooo pretty grin
firstEVA:
thanks dear grin

Like an Onion, your beauty in layers makes me shed tears grin
Romance / Re: Where Nigeria Belongs In World Sex Satisfaction Index by 53cur3m0d3(m): 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
lilwill:

you have been watching too many american college movies dude...
take a breather!!!
Proudly Nollywood grin... Now get back to work, will ya?
Romance / Re: Where Nigeria Belongs In World Sex Satisfaction Index by 53cur3m0d3(m): 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
lilwill:

lol...
actually, na me carry the 67%

I helped you woo you first gf, remember? And I had to give her a gift from underneath my boxers grin
Programming / Re: Bouncing Back After My Last Startup Ended Abruptly. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
fanwosu:

I'll if I request for that on Amadesk.
Expect me
Romance / Re: 3 Simple Steps To Giving A Mind-blowing ‘Mouth Action’ by 53cur3m0d3(m): 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
lagmostkuit:

What nonsense! undecided

So u get time to type this shitz and u dey run 4rm whatsapp! undecided

Beht why?

Oh! U caught me
but this is crazy
U've got my number
So call me maybe tongue
Romance / Re: What Is Love? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:31am On Nov 04, 2015
Love is .... cry Even Google is still searching 17 years on
Romance / Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2015
You're just insecure

1 Like

Romance / Re: Pls Huz..caption Dis Baby Photo.. Or What Did D Baby See? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:27am On Nov 04, 2015
the boy prolly saw maamy licking daddy's anus grin
Romance / Re: Where Nigeria Belongs In World Sex Satisfaction Index by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:25am On Nov 04, 2015
lilwill:

you... for where
if you are still sitting down...
okay, 0,7% for me, 0.3% for you. that does it grin
Romance / Re: Bring Back My Hellen!!! by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2015
mrhollu:
I need advice pls and not bashing.I love Hellen and she loves me too,so pls just advise me on what to do to get my candy crush back

Pls visit Google Play and download the latest version of Candy Crush. Next time, have a backup you eegit!
Romance / Re: Where Nigeria Belongs In World Sex Satisfaction Index by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:18am On Nov 04, 2015
Make that 68%, I account for the increment wink
Romance / Re: - by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:14am On Nov 04, 2015
U want the baby back, huh? undecided
Romance / Re: 3 Simple Steps To Giving A Mind-blowing ‘Mouth Action’ by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2015
shocked Lagmostkuit & Kemmia, Coman learn how to do it to me next time
Romance / Re: Child Naming Ceremony ,please Give This My Neigbour's Child A Name by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:59am On Nov 04, 2015
Is the baby's dad a Chelsea supporter? Cos for the past two months, na so their face dey be. By the Power vested on me by the OP, I hereby name him The Angry One grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:50am On Nov 04, 2015
The bible says it is better to stay on the roof than in same house with a nagging wife. But it's obvious you can't even climb a roof with your yeye 6 bones, and even if you do, she'll climb up there and still beat you like snake wey dem no dey chop.

It's November 5 today OP, have this new year resolution for 2016; Welcome her into the New Year with Gidigbo fight grin. Or if you no fit arrange her with ordinary eyes, buy "cause trouble ", igbo, tramadol and ..... Or just run for your life, she could be possessed with the strength of 6 lions.

WTF! How long has this been going on again? Idowuogbo, abeg come help me give this OP brain-reset slap.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:29am On Nov 04, 2015
Unstable chics everywhere these days undecided
Programming / Re: Bouncing Back After My Last Startup Ended Abruptly. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:05am On Nov 04, 2015
fanwosu:

Yes, I wish I could.
So if I asked you on Amadesk, you wouldn't?
Programming / Re: Hiring Programmers by 53cur3m0d3(m): 1:21am On Nov 04, 2015
How about you hire me to hire all those programmers you want? I can also get you Nigeria's programming Native Doctor.

3 Likes

Programming / Re: Nigerias First Major Social Network by 53cur3m0d3(m): 1:16am On Nov 04, 2015
Nigerians have a lot of Social strain currently on them and creating a Social network isn't just what we need right now. Anyways, if your implementation is right, then you're about to make it bigger than LIB or NL.
Programming / Re: Bouncing Back After My Last Startup Ended Abruptly. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 1:13am On Nov 04, 2015
Wish you could share how and why your startup ended abruptly like you put it. Kudos

1 Like 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Writers Needed For A Blog by 53cur3m0d3(m): 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
I've got a perfect fist. I wrote countless love letters while in secondary school. I can write fluently in the following languages;
Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, PHP, JavaScript, Java, C#, RoR, Python amongst a host of other Procedural languages. I can also write the 26 alphabets in Hindi and Swahili. How much you wan pay? cheesy

4 Likes

Romance / Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
Thunderlicious:
I farted and it sounded obvious that shiite came out and I thought I slept alone. The next morning was history.

That a** tho
Romance / Re: pregnancy saga:who is responsible by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
The motherphocking semen that fertilized her egg angry
Programming / Re: Hotels.ng Hackathon by 53cur3m0d3(m): 1:29am On Oct 31, 2015
FincoApps:

Yea sure.
Sent bro
Programming / Re: Hotels.ng Hackathon by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
Una just dey make me laugh this night especially Native Doctor HTML. @FincoApps, can I send you a pm?

At the Hackathon, there was the Andela team and the MEST team. Also, individual programmers participated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 32 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.