Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven (34689 Views)

Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' / Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa / Pastor Adewale Giwa Warns Buhari, Osinbajo: "Vacate Presidency Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by candidbabe(f): 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
G
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by Donaldpros(m): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
Who told you dat pastor with private jets wont make heaven...if private jets was in the time of jesus many apostles an especially paul would have gotten because his sole aim was to take gospel to the nations of the earth that he could go..an beside he had his personal ships..u need to wakeup...christianity is not a called to poverty or suffer, afterall jesus discuss to us abr his fathers mansion an heaven is a wealthy place made of Gold...i dnt know if u are clear with dis...tanx and God bless you.
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by candidbabe(f): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
Allow the general overseers to enjoy their money. it is their sweat.
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by Ttipsy(f): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
awaiting the second coming of Jesus Christ ministries
can't you mind your business
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by Best9000(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
Poverty Mentality
Let me not say what i want to say

dear pastor help me complete the passage

I WISH ABOVE ALL THINGS THAT YOU

if after years of suffering, labourhng in the place of fasting and prayer and finally GOD blesses me with so much.

I will not only buy private jet I will also buy private airport
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by Best9000(m): 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
Am sorry to say

this is what you get when you read the bible without the Spirit of God
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by barinedan(m): 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
I Just Hope And Pray He Is Not Saying This Base On The Fact That He Is Unable To Afford One At The Moment, There Are So Many Hypocrites Everywhere
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by TemmyT002(m): 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
Give the man a plane and see if he won't change his mind.
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
jealousy.
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by Acidosis(m): 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
What about church members (believers) that own private jets?
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by Goalnaldo(m): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
Meaning that pastors who owns cars, motorcycles and even bicycle won't make heaven since they are all wordly possession. Or is it only airplanes that they can't take to heaven?

1 Like

Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by Samccalister: 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
Because you no get abi

1 Like

Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by Winner4Life: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
Verily, verily I say unto you...this Pastor nor talk lie.
The truth is that, very many Nigerians today value wealth and value morality less.
Most Pastors have become thieves in God's House.
Tithe and Offering don be their own!
419 is the order of the day in the church.
EFCC should please extend its arrest to dubious Pastors.
Na aeroplane dem dey take God Money buy when the members of the congregation are starving?

4 Likes

Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by tillaman(m): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
If you had wealthy members that can help you acquire a PJ too so you can join the league of pastors with PJ
Reverse would be the case, you go dey talk sey you need the PJ to spread the gospel, this is a case of pure beef! First change the name of your church Which one is Awaiting the second coming of Christ
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by Kellie069(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lass lass, na who never blow de get negative conception about being rich. No cap

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by bennynaza(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
The heaven you people are going to, is it the same heaven wey Muslim people dey go carry their 7 virgins?
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by favour32(m): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
White man brought Christianity to black man but black man interpreted it differently...so the white man was even confused.
The poverty headquarters of the world, Nigeria,has the richest of pastors in the world.
What an irony!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by wickedtuna: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
Everyone will eventually see the light. But you must first purge yourself of earthly desires which man has become a slave to, either here or in the afterlife grin
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by Dumte(m): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
well, my pastor has an bicycle. Will He Make Heaven? well, my pastor has an bicycle. Will He Make Heaven?
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by kadiri3(m): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
Donaldpros:
Who told you dat pastor with private jets wont make heaven...if private jets was in the time of jesus many apostles an especially paul would have gotten because his sole aim was to take gospel to the nations of the earth that he could go..an beside he had his personal ships..u need to wakeup...christianity is not a called to poverty or suffer, afterall jesus discuss to us abr his fathers mansion an heaven is a wealthy place made of Gold...i dnt know if u are clear with dis...tanx and God bless you.
MENTION ME PROPHET DAT USE DONKEY TRAVEL?
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by proudlygunner: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
Na you be registrar for heaven?
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by Makuos19: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Whaooooo
When I was an unbeliever, I was really among those who insult men of God who owned a jet. I really didn't understand the need for a jet not until I became a believer and got to understand mission work. It's a long story that I can't share here anyway. What i do know is that if Jet was in vogue during Abraham, Solomon, Job, Paul etc time, they would have acquired Jets. These men acquired properties that were in vogue during their time. Even if it was common AC, they would have own a lot of ACs rather than stay inside the heat. You know the middle east can be very hot during the hot season. They had the best that was in vogue during their time. Even Jesus rode on the finest donkey. So imagine if it were to be now, what He would have rode on?
In as much as I hate the focus on prosperity messages in church, but having a Jet for mission work isn't wrong.
I said Mission not personal acquisition.
If you have ever gone on mission assignment or trips into remote countries/nations where it's not motorable or where you have to journey for 24 to 42 hours and more to get to where you are going to, you will understand the need for a mission jet and pray for 1 for your mission trips. Some of these missionaries even hire a small chopper or what's it called to get to where they are going when they get to a place that's not motorable or somewhere with a long distance. I think it's UN helicopter or something I can't remember and they spend up to $10,000 to go etc. Those called into mission or who are missionaries understands what I'm saying and also know the need for a jet for mission.
Oh Yahweh, you know it has always been my earnest prayer that you bless Dominion City with a Jet for our mission assignment and trips.
Read my signature.

You are talking like an unbeliever. It shows you are still an unbeliever. Am sure if I look at your appearance you won't be differentiated from those ladies in Brothels, Club houses, Beer Parlours etc. Besides, during the bible days, there were forms of innovations like ship etc Yet Jesus nor the apostles did not acquire private ships, private donkeys etc in their time and yet still turn the world upside down with the gospel. Don't we have airplane today? so whats the need of private jet when you can still enter airplane for the mission work...or is Private Jet a necessity

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by Angelfrost(m): 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
kadiri3:
MENTION ME PROPHET DAT USE DONKEY TRAVEL?

A call to ministry is not a call to poverty, hunger and lack... Christ has already paid that price.

That said, no bishop or church leader should enrich himself at the expense of his laity, or by twisting the truth of scriptures.
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
God blessing can accommodate everyone it is just our eyes deceiving us so some things does not bring questioned live your own ....
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by dewuyiebun: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
You meant to say they are closer to heaven
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by mrkings84(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
From the scripture he quoted I didn't see the Bible mentioned jet and when u talk about earthly possession, that includes cars, expensive wears, houses, and even raw cash....

So OGA pastor are saying yourself won't have any of these?
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by judedwriter(m): 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Pastors use private jets to conveniently circumnavigate the globe preaching the goodnews. So how then does it become a sin and worldly?

I wonder o....
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by mechanics(m): 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
He's making sense but does not mean riches will take someone to hell, unless such riches were gotten illegally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Natural Dreads Prominent Among White Garment Churches? / Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS / Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.