Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,779 members, 7,955,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven (34910 Views)

Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' / Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa / Pastor Adewale Giwa Warns Buhari, Osinbajo: "Vacate Presidency Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by Amujale(m): 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2019
I partially agree with Op on the fact that pastors that knowing exploit the innocent onlooker with a slaughsic of falsities will probably not make heavensic.

I would rather frame it that all the uncle Tom's out there have little chance of making heavensic unless they totally change their ways; and change their ways immediately.

Who are the uncle Toms?

Uncle Toms are those that know beyond reasonable doubt that of the fact that Abrahamic religions are fake, yet, due to greed and the uncontrolable lust for monetary value, continue to peddle those narratives.

The term was coined by the the founding members of the early pan African institutes during the days of African American revolution.

Eventhough those that are able to acquire vast amount of wealth by lieing through their teeth deserve a round of aplause for making themselves rich without too much of an effort; yet overall being called smart by ways of attempting to brainwash us into believing false narratives isnt really that clever but is selfish and unethical.
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 07, 2019
echibuogwu:
maybe but Jesus said in Matthew 19:24 "I'll say it again-it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of A needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!"

so being rich is a sin? hmm destruction of the poor is their poverty, but i think its more of their ignorance.

dont equate poverty to godliness.
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by echibuogwu(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2019
U lack understanding and that’s what going to kill u. Where in that statement did I say being rich is a sin??
quentin06:

so being rich is a sin? hmm destruction of the poor is their poverty, but i think its more of their ignorance.

Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by echibuogwu(m): 8:45am On Sep 07, 2019
I only quoted a scripture from the Bible to explain how difficult it is for a rich man to make heaven and Jesus made that statement. So before u quote me again make sure ur brain is functioning properly
quentin06:

Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by echibuogwu(m): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2019
I only quoted a scripture from the Bible to explain how difficult it is for a rich man to make heaven and Jesus made that statement. So before u quote me again make sure ur brain is functioning properly
quentin06:

Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by orunto27: 9:01am On Sep 07, 2019
With Jets, they will fly into Heaven straigth and faster than your two skinny legs.
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by Samsonari: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
This is why I love Dr. D.K. Olukoya. He said that you can choose to go to heaven in either Abraham's way or Lazarus way.
Abraham was rich and still made heaven.
Lazarus was poor and still made heaven, so which one do you choose?

Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by Nobody: 3:29am On Sep 08, 2019
echibuogwu:
U lack understanding and that’s what going to kill u. Where in that statement did I say being rich is a sin??

you re the one that is going to die for lack of knowledge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Bad Habits Christians Have To Drop With Immediate Effect / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye / Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.