Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven (34688 Views)

Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' / Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa / Pastor Adewale Giwa Warns Buhari, Osinbajo: "Vacate Presidency Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by efficiencie(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
...but individuals who attend your church and have private jets will make heaven, right? Like you are the gateman at heaven, ba? Are you even sure you will make that heaven? Instead of praying for your partners in the vineyard that they should not fall you come out to spout trash! Where did Joseph of Arimathea see the money to buy expensive perfumes for the preservation of Christ's body as well as the acquisition of a new tomb? So the GOD that blessed Solomon is insane wealth must be satan, right? Your likes would have echoed Judas when he said the bottle of spikenard that a lady wasted on Jesus could have been given to the poor yet he cares less about the poor...Let the owner of heaven decide who goes in and who does not, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling and if you care at all about your fellows, pray for them...use your mouth more profitably!
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by ayo2pec(m): 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
Poverty mentality
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by Truefaith: 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
The pastors with jets will not miss heaven because they own jets. Mr Adewale is preaching a gospel you cannot find in the Bible. God is not against wealth if it is acquired in a godly way. These pastors will miss heaven because they are not even Christians, believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, to start with.

Matthew 24:4-5 And Jesus answered and said unto them,

Take heed that no man deceive you.
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Check this issue up with your Bible open at
www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by faderayo(f): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
Same applies to you as well, since you choose to drag the General Overseer position with God. None of you so called Pastors wants to pass tru what Apostle Paul passed through.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by Onlyonebuhari: 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
No pastor in Europe have a private jet but their church members are living very comfortable. Most Nigerian pastors have private jets but their followers are suffering. What a World!

1 Like

Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by 1Sharon(f): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
judedwriter:

Yes u are right. You can circumvent the world on a ship. But how many pastors have you seen today preaching globally on a ship? Just asking.

Are ships and private jets the only way you know to circumvent the globe?? What about commercial planes?

What are they going around the globe for anyway? are they telling anybody in this world anything new ??
Nonsense.
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by lereinter(m): 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
Maybe he's referring to

How they got the money for the jet
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by mrmatt(m): 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Whaooooo
When I was an unbeliever, I was really among those who insult men of God who owned a jet. I really didn't understand the need for a jet not until I became a believer and got to understand mission work. It's a long story that I can't share here anyway. What i do know is that if Jet was in vogue during Abraham, Solomon, Job, Paul etc time, they would have acquired Jets. These men acquired properties that were in vogue during their time. Even if it was common AC, they would have own a lot of ACs rather than stay inside the heat. You know the middle east can be very hot during the hot season. They had the best that was in vogue during their time. Even Jesus rode on the finest donkey. So imagine if it were to be now, what He would have rode on?
In as much as I hate the focus on prosperity messages in church, but having a Jet for mission work isn't wrong.
I said Mission not personal acquisition.
If you have ever gone on mission assignment or trips into remote countries/nations where it's not motorable or where you have to journey for 24 to 42 hours and more to get to where you are going to, you will understand the need for a mission jet and pray for 1 for your mission trips. Some of these missionaries even hire a small chopper or what's it called to get to where they are going when they get to a place that's not motorable or somewhere with a long distance. I think it's UN helicopter or something I can't remember and they spend up to $10,000 to go etc. Those called into mission or who are missionaries understands what I'm saying and also know the need for a jet for mission.
Oh Yahweh, you know it has always been my earnest prayer that you bless Dominion City with a Jet for our mission assignment and trips.
Read my signature.

TRASH

1 Like

Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by Sniper101(m): 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
Diswan is in sifia pains cos he can't afford to get himself a Rolls Royce Ghost nor a 2019 Range Rover whereas his counterparts are owning Private Jets grin
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by maisauki: 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
he hasn't make it that's why he's condemning those that have arrived
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by Sniper101(m): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
For those who are fond of lambasting pastors for acquiring private Jets and luxurious cars... YOU, in ur own little way, how many persons around you can you point at and say you "helped them to become who they are today". How many of your neighbours were you able to feed today?

If these wealthy men of God are to tell you the number people they give alms to, daily. Or the nations and IDP camps they frequently send aid to, y'all will be marvelled.

If they were to even come on air to say who they've helped, how they've helped people and the nations they've helped...,you lowlifes will still come up to say "they are being boastful"

Please, y'all should endeavor to pray to your gods or God (or whatever deities y'all put your belief in) so y'all will make money in abundance and buy your own Jets or maybe use all your money (when you've become VERY rich) in helping the poor and the needy (without keeping any money for yourself) ...and then we'll see how many persons you were able to help and if you actually succeeded in eradicating poverty in your neighborhood by not buying a PJ for yourself.

I rest my case!
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by DAVE5(m): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Whaooooo
When I was an unbeliever, I was really among those who insult men of God who owned a jet. I really didn't understand the need for a jet not until I became a believer and got to understand mission work. It's a long story that I can't share here anyway. What i do know is that if Jet was in vogue during Abraham, Solomon, Job, Paul etc time, they would have acquired Jets. These men acquired properties that were in vogue during their time. Even if it was common AC, they would have own a lot of ACs rather than stay inside the heat. You know the middle east can be very hot during the hot season. They had the best that was in vogue during their time. Even Jesus rode on the finest donkey. So imagine if it were to be now, what He would have rode on?
In as much as I hate the focus on prosperity messages in church, but having a Jet for mission work isn't wrong.
If you have ever gone on mission assignment or trips into remote countries/nations where it's not motorable or where you have to journey for 24 to 42 hours and more to get to where you are going to, you will understand the need for a mission jet and pray for 1 for your mission trips. Some of these missionaries even hire a small chopper or what's it called to get to where they are going when they get to a place that's not motorable or somewhere with a long distance. I think it's UN helicopter or something I can't remember and they spend up to $10,000 to go etc. Those called into mission or who are missionaries understands what I'm saying and also know the need for a jet for mission.
Oh Yahweh, you know it has always been my earnest prayer that you bless Dominion City with a Jet for our mission assignment and trips.
Read my signature.

Catholic priests go on missions too and they don’t own private jets to achieve that so ur point exactly is what I don’t get, they also visit war torn zones too for the record

Jesus rode the finest donkey... I guess u think only you have access to the Bible and the rest of us don’t read the Bible

I don’t judge any pastor buying jets and stuffs but they definitely are not in any way a list of people of I want as mentors, collect from the rich and poor, build school that only the rich can attend...

Do you have an idea what is going on in Nigeria, people are hungry; let it sink in people are really hungry

Acts of the apostles best defines what is expected of men of God
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by banhammy: 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Whaooooo
Read my signature.
So having two or more private jets for mission work is biblical?. Even though when some church members can not afford 3 square meals, talk less of buying a bicycle?
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by banhammy: 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
Pls someone should enlighten me, how many private jets does Pope John Paul has?
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by banhammy: 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
Who is actually robbing God?..

BOWEN UNIVERSITY N650,000 per semester

COVENANT UNIVERSITY N640,000 per semester

BENSON IDAHOSA N500,000 per semester

BABCOCK UNIVERSITY N450,000 per semester

REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY N450,000 per semester

AJAYI CROWTHER UNIVERSITY N350,000 per semester

MADONNA UNIVERSITY N350,000 per semester.

All these UNIVERSITIES were built from TITHES and
OFFERINGS of the common people who now can't afford
to send their children to these schools today.

Where is the morals and responsibilities of the
churches as charity in Nigeria?

What is the difference between church and political leadership in Nigeria?

These schools were all built with the sweats of their church members who kept sowing seeds like:
-special offering seeds
-first fruit seed,
-redemption seed,
-thanksgiving seed,
-harvest seed,
-tithes,
-pastor's seed,
-church building seed,
-evangelism seed,
-father's day seed,
-mother's day seed,
-children' day seed,
-Pastor's cake seed,
-olive oil seed....etc.

These schools are now elite
schools, only for the rich
politician children.

The gainers then use the profits to buy private planes & jets to fly up high in luxury, ride Exotic Cars and live in expensive Mansions, while their members, (who are mostly the least of Jesus people) sleep hungry.

The next Sunday, they will read Malachi 3:6-12 to these members again without making reference to Deuteronomy 14:22-29 about their own responsibility to these poor members in their churches.

Thank God for early missionaries who built schools and gave basic
education FREE or NEAR FREE to many of us including the CURRENT LEADERSHIP of these churches and universities.

The TRUTH is a bitter pill to swallow
If u miss heaven u can never miss hell. Think about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by banhammy: 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven - Religion (4) - Nairaland
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven (26501 Views)
Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa / Pastor Adewale Giwa Warns Buhari, Osinbajo: "Vacate Presidency Now" / 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Un-Follow) (Go Down)
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by efficiencie(m): 8:26pm
...but individuals who attend your church and have private jets will make heaven, right? Like you are the gateman at heaven, ba? Are you even sure you will make that heaven? Instead of praying for your partners in the vineyard that they should not fall you come out to spout trash! Where did Joseph of Arimathea see the money to buy expensive perfumes for the preservation of Christ's body as well as the acquisition of a new tomb? So the GOD that blessed Solomon is insane wealth must be satan, right? Your likes would have echoed Judas when he said the bottle of spikenard that a lady wasted on Jesus could have been given to the poor yet he cares less about the poor...Let the owner of heaven decide who goes in and who does not, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling and if you care at all about your fellows, pray for them...use your mouth more profitably!
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by ayo2pec(m): 8:37pm
Poverty mentality
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by Truefaith: 8:51pm
The pastors with jets will not miss heaven because they own jets. Mr Adewale is preaching a gospel you cannot find in the Bible. God is not against wealth if it is acquired in a godly way. These pastors will miss heaven because they are not even Christians, believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, to start with.

Matthew 24:4-5 And Jesus answered and said unto them,

Take heed that no man deceive you.
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Check this issue up with your Bible open at
www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by faderayo(f): 8:53pm
Same applies to you as well, since you choose to drag the General Overseer position with God. None of you so called Pastors wants to pass tru what Apostle Paul passed through.
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by Onlyonebuhari: 9:12pm
No pastor in Europe have a private jet but their church members are living very comfortable. Most Nigerian pastors have private jets but their followers are suffering. What a World!
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by 1Sharon(f): 9:19pm
judedwriter:

Yes u are right. You can circumvent the world on a ship. But how many pastors have you seen today preaching globally on a ship? Just asking.

Are ships and private jets the only way you know to circumvent the globe?? What about commercial planes?

What are they going around the globe for anyway? are they telling anybody in this world anything new ??
Nonsense.
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by lereinter(m): 9:34pm
Maybe he's referring to

How they got the money for the jet
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by mrmatt(m): 9:35pm
RiyaGoddess:
Whaooooo
Read my signature.

TRASH
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by Sniper101(m): 9:41pm
Diswan is in sifia pains cos he can't afford to get himself a Rolls Royce Ghost nor a 2019 Range Rover whereas his counterparts are owning Private Jets
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by maisauki: 9:53pm
he hasn't make it that's why he's condemning those that have arrived
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by Sniper101(m): 10:04pm
For those who are fond of lambasting pastors for acquiring private Jets and luxurious cars... YOU, in ur own little way, how many persons around you can you point at and say you "helped them to become who they are today". How many of your neighbours were you able to feed today?

If these wealthy men of God are to tell you the number people they give alms to, daily. Or the nations and IDP camps they frequently send aid to, y'all will be marvelled.

If they were to even come on air to say who they've helped, how they've helped people and the nations they've helped...,you lowlifes will still come up to say "they are being boastful"

Please, y'all should endeavor to pray to your gods or God (or whatever deities y'all put your belief in) so y'all will make money in abundance and buy your own Jets or maybe use all your money (when you've become VERY rich) in helping the poor and the needy (without keeping any money for yourself) ...and then we'll see how many persons you were able to help and if you actually succeeded in eradicating poverty in your neighborhood by not buying a PJ for yourself.

I rest my case!
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by DAVE5(m): 10:31pm
RiyaGoddess:
Whaooooo
Read my signature.

Catholic priests go on missions too and they don’t own private jets to achieve that so ur point exactly is what I don’t get, they also visit war torn zones too for the record

Jesus rode the finest donkey... I guess u think only you have access to the Bible and the rest of us don’t read the Bible

I don’t judge any pastor buying jets and stuffs but they definitely are not in any way a list of people of I want as mentors, collect from the rich and poor, build school that only the rich can attend...

Do you have an idea what is going on in Nigeria, people are hungry; let it sink in people are really hungry

Acts of the apostles best defines what is expected of men of God
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by banhammy: 10:43pm
RiyaGoddess:
Whaooooo
Read my signature.
So having two or more private jets for mission work is biblical?. Even though when some church members can not afford 3 square meals, talk less of buying a bicycle?
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by banhammy: 10:47pm
Pls someone should enlighten me, how many private jets does Pope John Paul has?
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by banhammy: 10:58pm

These schools were all built with the sweats of their church members who kept sowing seeds like:
-special offering seeds
-first fruit seed,
-redemption seed,
-thanksgiving seed,
-harvest seed,
-tithes,
-pastor's seed,
-church building seed,
-evangelism seed,
-father's day seed,
-mother's day seed,
-children' day seed,
-Pastor's cake seed,
-olive oil seed....etc.

politician children.

The gainers then use the profits to buy private planes & jets to fly up high in luxury, ride Exotic Cars and live in expensive Mansions, while their members, (who are mostly the least of Jesus people) sleep hungry.

The next Sunday, they will read Malachi 3:6-12 to these members again without making reference to Deuteronomy 14:22-29 about their own responsibility to these poor members in their churches.

Thank God for early missionaries who built schools and gave basic
education FREE or NEAR FREE to many of us including the CURRENT LEADERSHIP of these churches and universities.

The TRUTH is a bitter pill to swallow
If u miss heaven u can never miss hell. Think about it.
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by Lugianostar(m): 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
I can't go for such malicious statement or propaganda!!!

You can own even skyrocketed jet for it's sole aim of taking the gospel to other hinder part of the world and not abusing it and having more than one for leisure and pride at the detriment of your poor worshippers.
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by banhammy: 11:39pm On Sep 05, 2019

-special offering seeds
-first fruit seed,
-redemption seed,
-thanksgiving seed,
-harvest seed,
-tithes,
-pastor's seed,
-church building seed,
-evangelism seed,
-father's day seed,
-mother's day seed,
-children' day seed,
-Pastor's cake seed,
-olive oil seed....etc.

politician children.

If u miss heaven u can't miss hell.
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by Onliie(m): 1:45am On Sep 06, 2019
Private jet is not treasure, it's a vehicle
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by emmysmiles20: 2:52am On Sep 06, 2019
oga...when the poor are ready to work hard and think hard they will become reach....

meanwhile you people should come and join longrich biko...

hustle now ooh so that you no go wear adieu papa go your wedding ceremony

whatsapp only : 08108071710
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by emmysmiles20: 2:53am On Sep 06, 2019
i don spell reach now...
i meant rich jare
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by CodeTemplar: 3:01am On Sep 06, 2019
Denikayan:
The only reason why I would support such ostentatious lifestyle is if all the church members are rich.

Its absurd to have a private jet and be spiritually leading people in abject poverty.

Its not Godly!
Nigeria is worlds poverty capital but out president has about a dozed aircraft in the presidential fleet at his disposal. The question now is, does Buhari travel more than some church leaders? Do the church leader force money out of people?
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by judedwriter(m): 3:14am On Sep 06, 2019
1Sharon:

Nonsense.

You know there is a sense in every nonsense grin you just may not understand. If i had the money i too would travel the earth on a jetplane preaching the gospel.
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by 1Sharon(f): 3:23am On Sep 06, 2019
judedwriter:

You know there is a sense in every nonsense grin you just may not understand. If i had the money i too would travel the earth on a jetplane preaching the gospel.

Preach the gospel to who exactly? Is the gospel something new? Abeg
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by Dewys1: 5:50am On Sep 06, 2019
You have spoken well pastor! I hope you do not own any worldly possession. Because if you owned a car, while some of your church members cannot afford one, the hottest part of hell awaits you!
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by jaxxy(m): 6:33am On Sep 06, 2019
tillaman:
If you had wealthy members that can help you acquire a PJ too so you can join the league of pastors with PJ
Reverse would be the case, you go dey talk sey you need the PJ to spread the gospel, this is a case of pure beef! First change the name of your church Which one is Awaiting the second coming of Christ

Why do u think we have pastors fight in same church, steal money and some even going rogue to form their own churches, it happen with winners in early days, it happened with redeemed and many other Pentecostal Churches. The reason wasn’t because of souls or Doctrine bt money.

Many of those pastors u see in church are there not based on any higher calling bt survival and money. That’s why they are committed to the wrong things, values and issues facing their church. They acting shows every sunday like actors in nollywood consciously or unconsciously.

The church isn’t runned based on charity bt pure business concepts and modem era spiritual capitalism with monthly targets not of souls(alone) bt cash inflow. It is a buy and sell place, a market place. Yes money is very important and even Jesus had a treasurer bt how the money is gotten and utilized is a big concern and issue.

The problem is not about the church being rich bt one man or few men running the church as they please and amassing wealth from the church like a personal investment.

Unless the pastor made his personal humongous money from dealings outside the church books then fine. Church money isn’t automatically pastors personal Money based on by idea of the Bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by tillaman(m): 6:44am On Sep 06, 2019
jaxxy:

Why do u think we have pastors fight in same church, steal money and some even going rogue to form their own churches, it happen with winners in early days, it happened with redeemed and many other Pentecostal Churches. The reason wasn’t because of souls or Doctrine bt money.

Many of those pastors u see in church are there not based on any higher calling bt survival and money. That’s why they are committed to the wrong things, values and issues facing their church. They acting shows every sunday like actors in nollywood consciously or unconsciously.

The church isn’t runned based on charity bt pure business concepts and modem era spiritual capitalism with monthly targets not of souls(alone) bt cash inflow. It is a buy and sell place, a market place. Yes money is very important and even Jesus had a treasurer bt how the money is gotten and utilized is a big concern and issue.

The problem is not about the church being rich bt one man or few men running the church as they please and amassing wealth from the church like a personal investment.

Unless the pastor made his personal humongous money from dealings outside the church books then fine. Church money isn’t automatically pastors personal Money based on by idea of the Bible.
makes a lot sense bro!!
Spot on
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by Mavrick2012: 6:56am On Sep 06, 2019
Dozie32:
Weda he has jet or a flying kite, is it your business?
if his business is against what he preaches then we must point it out. Yes, it's our business
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by ddeola: 7:07am On Sep 06, 2019
Wetin concern heaven with private jet? All these end-time "attention seekers" sef ! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by kareemkamil(m): 7:16am On Sep 06, 2019
So are you saying Adeboye & his pastorprenurship colleague, Oyedepo will gain hell fire.
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by echibuogwu(m): 8:20am On Sep 06, 2019
Even if they want to go around the world, why have five jets.
1Sharon:

Nonsense.
Re: Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven by ceaser: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2019
nairalee:
There's a simple way for them to make heaven.

They should instruct the pilot to steer the plane higher high in the sky,

Then pass the clouds, high up into space

Then jump in when they see the Heaven Gate.

Simple and short.

Wisdom is profitable to direct

grin grin
Sense will not kill you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Natural Dreads Prominent Among White Garment Churches? / Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS / Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.