Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,414 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! (31278 Views)

Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? / What Literature Books Did You Read In School? / Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by shagamite: 9:02am On Sep 06, 2019
excel127:

I have it in pdf format

se
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by cutegentility(m): 9:03am On Sep 06, 2019
daneni1:

To download books, go to google playstore and download this app ''anybook'', trust me, there is no book you can't download and read from that app. Last month alone, I read more than 4 books. Books such as undisputed truth, how to make love like a pron star, His needs her needs, Always ask why, etc.

See a screenshot below

God bless you my brother.

That is why they say: "learning never ends"
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by cutegentility(m): 9:05am On Sep 06, 2019
Fayvhur:

The beekeeper of Aleppo by Christy lefteri and god's with little g

Nice one bros.

1 Like

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 06, 2019
onlinetomola:
Book Tittle: The Power Of Positive Thinking
Author: Vincent Norman Peale

This book is a great book. It reshaped my life and rearranged my thinking in a positive manner. This book can do the same to you, trust me.
Its a great book. The PDF is available
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Treasure17(m): 9:06am On Sep 06, 2019
Become a better you by Joel Osteen.

1 Like

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by ThothHermes: 9:08am On Sep 06, 2019
Vulcanheph:
The da Vinci code by dan brown.

The art of war by sun tzu

The secret (i Can't remember the author)

These three books changed my perspective of life.
Rhonda Byrne
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 06, 2019
The Alchemist!
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Biggiestep(m): 9:09am On Sep 06, 2019
In pursuit of peace & dale's how to win friends this ones touched though i dont read cos i now sell them.
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by ThothHermes: 9:09am On Sep 06, 2019
peteruuu:
An exposition of the seven church ages.

By William Marrion Branham.
I've read this book.

You are a Branhamite I presume. grin
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by cutegentility(m): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2019
MKULTRA:
Mein kampf 1925 by Adolf Hitler

This guy was some how right after all,
All what he did was for the deep love he had for his country and due to the harsh punishment imposed on his country after ww1 lost(which he even fought in)cry

But as they say "history is written by the victors"

This be a legendary book.
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Amdoyin(m): 9:11am On Sep 06, 2019
''The mafia manager''
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Spatta: 9:12am On Sep 06, 2019
The Bible is the greatest influence ever. Every other book crumbled when i weigh the impact of the Bible. Thank God for the Bible or else. I would have been more notorious than the notorious NURT Kin-pin
Blessed

Information

Bringing

Life

Eternal

2 Likes

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by peteruuu(m): 9:13am On Sep 06, 2019
ThothHermes:
I've read this book.

You are a Branhamite I presume. grin

Yes, I am.

And sir, I'm glad you've read the book.

What do you think of him and the book sir?
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Victorlolo80(m): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2019
The outliers
The road less travelled
Awaken the giant within
Think like a man act like a lady
How to win friends and influence people
The 80/20 principle
Think and grow rich

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Klington: 9:16am On Sep 06, 2019
God's seven Generals
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Mosesvic(m): 9:18am On Sep 06, 2019
1. BECOME A BETTER YOU (Joel Osteen)
2. WHO MOVED MY CHEESE (Spencer)

1 Like

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by analysta: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2019
Foreignpreneur by Davies Iyiegbu

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by efembaba(m): 9:22am On Sep 06, 2019
cutegentility:

You have read. So many books

You said you are yet to finish one out of all the aforementioned - The book must be very vast

grin grin
I beg is this sarcasm or straight talk. No yab me for dis morning o.. Na d book no gree me finish am
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by ThothHermes: 9:23am On Sep 06, 2019
The Science of Being in 27 lessons -- Eugene Fersen
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by ThothHermes: 9:24am On Sep 06, 2019
peteruuu:

Yes, I am.

And sir, I'm glad you've read the book.

What do you think of him and the book sir?
I think he was just one of the many religious figures the world has seen over the ages. He was interesting in his own way though.
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Luckybelt: 9:26am On Sep 06, 2019
Keneth E. Hagin books
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by cutegentility(m): 9:28am On Sep 06, 2019
Outis:
I have a sizeable amount of the books listed in this thread. You can email me for it. I will forward for free... ofcourse

Phronesis69@gmail.com

Does anyone have any book by Olusegun Obasanjo?

I will request for some of those books by mail.

Do you mean: My Command - Olusegun Obasanjo
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by cutegentility(m): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2019
efembaba:

I beg is this sarcasm or straight talk. No yab me for dis morning o.. Na d book no gree me finish am

OK my brother.

1 Like

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Evansobi24(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2019
onlinetomola:
Book Tittle: The Power Of Positive Thinking
Author: Vincent Norman Peale

This book is a great book. It reshaped my life and rearranged my thinking in a positive manner. This book can do the same to you, trust me.

This book made me a senior prefect during my time in the university and it reshaped my thinking. Great book
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 06, 2019
I was a very sickly teenager then until I read the "How to Receive your Miraculous Healing" by Dr. T.L Osbourn. I excerised my faith on the knowledge gathered and received a permanent healing. This was a long time ago

5 Likes

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by efembaba(m): 9:33am On Sep 06, 2019
Freiden:
I went through all the comments and I'm surprised no one mentioned this short but full of wisdom book.

Who Moved My Cheese?

Book by Spencer Johnson
I read that book very many years ago. A little book it was then. Maybe I was too young to get the wisdom there then, I'll try to lay hands on it again since u recommend it

1 Like

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Jms85(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2019
Eze goes to school and the gods are not to be blamed.......
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 06, 2019
Goodlyhrt:
dey many sha

in no particular order:

The holy bible
Seven books of moses
The iliad
48 Laws of power
all of Shakespeare
all of Dan Brown
So many books of magic
The art of war...

The Divine Iliad
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Jms85(m): 9:44am On Sep 06, 2019
Eze goes to school...... the gods are not to be blamed.... chike and the river....
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by mrdino(m): 9:45am On Sep 06, 2019
1. The Richest Man in Babylon
2. The Art of War - by Tsun Zu
3. Eat that Frog - by Brian Tracy
4. The Secret
5. The Holy Bible
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 06, 2019
1. How to Be A Winner and Influence People - James Merit.

2. Spirit Controlled Temperament - Tim LaHaye

3. Purpose Driven Life - Rick Warren.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Delivers Harvard Class Speech: Becomes The First African / Horror In Two Sentences.. / Everyone Falls In Love Sometimes (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.