Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! (31308 Views)

Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? / What Literature Books Did You Read In School? / Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by spyglaxx: 10:25am On Sep 06, 2019
OkCornel:

The forex & commodities market is my next target. Understanding how the system works with machine learning and algorithmic trading for win-win decisions. As a forex trader, you are living the life and outta the rat race.

Relevant knowledge truly enlightens and shapes the mind.

Sir are you into machine learning?
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by OkCornel(m): 10:26am On Sep 06, 2019
spyglaxx:

Sir are you into machine learning?

Not yet bro, it's an area of interest I've earmarked for the next few months to explore.

I have resources and links to training centres that can get me started.
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by OkCornel(m): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2019
CsRockefeller:

You read How to win friends...... people at 13?!!!

Yup. I had a deep interest in people and how the human mind works...right from my tender years.
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by cutegentility(m): 10:28am On Sep 06, 2019
OkCornel:

I read that book at age 13, it changed my life forever. Every minute spent reading that book is totally worth it.

Good

1 Like

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by inereunwa1(m): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2019
donstan18:
Holy Bible.
its the greatest of all BOOKS!!!

5 Likes

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by CaveAdullam: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2019
OkCornel:

I read that book at age 13, it changed my life forever. Every minute spent reading that book is totally worth it.
The book is still fresh in my shelf o. I will find special time to read it.

1 Like

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Stillthebest: 10:36am On Sep 06, 2019
kiss

Books don't change people's lives in Nigeria. Only money or poverty does.

3 Likes

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 06, 2019
GreenArrow1:
48 Laws of Power
Sun Tzu -Art of war
Richest man in Babylon
Davinci code
One Day My Soul Just Opened up - Iyanla Vanzat
The 6th and 7th Books of Moses
and a few others.
Pls how dose the book The 6th and 7th Books of moses helped your life,cuz i also have the book here with me,maybe I just don't know the usefulness
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by OkCornel(m): 10:41am On Sep 06, 2019
CaveAdullam:
The book is still fresh in my shelf o. I will find special time to read it.

Please do. Every second spent reading that book is worth it.
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by austinofex(m): 10:43am On Sep 06, 2019
The power of your mind by pastor Chris
Maximum growth by John c Maxwell

If you wish to read at least 30mins-1hour a day message me on Whatsapp 08139169686, so I can add you to my WhatsApp Group, where will read and learn everyday at different time interval.
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by elguaje(m): 10:45am On Sep 06, 2019
Mobi47:
you read seven books of moses...I head any one who reads that book will run mad...did you do anything before reading the book? I downloaded it months back but was really scared of reading it and deleted it, cos I actually have witnessed a friend ran mad and the people that lives with him said he read the seven books of moses.
Pls,Where can I Download it ?
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Darkpal: 10:46am On Sep 06, 2019
onlinetomola:

Hard copy. PDF format is not available yet I guess.

It is available on PDF
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Mobi47(m): 10:47am On Sep 06, 2019
elguaje:
Pls,Where can I Download it ?
search on google
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by CaveAdullam: 10:49am On Sep 06, 2019
OkCornel:

Please do. Every second spent reading that book is worth it.
The book is kind of bulky though, but I will try and allocate much time to reading it so as to capture all the main points.
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by paix(m): 10:51am On Sep 06, 2019
Vulcanheph:
The da Vinci code by dan brown.

The art of war by sun tzu

The secret (i Can't remember the author)

These three books changed my perspective of life.
Since you have read The Art Of War. Please, read:
The Art Of Seduction
49 Laws Of Power
The 33 Strategies Of War.
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Blessgod30: 10:52am On Sep 06, 2019
Are you still waiting.
Contact me now.... Deliver in minutes
Whatsapp and calls

https:///2349057324929

All books needed. Any book at all.

5 books for 500 and 12 for =N=1000

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by lilpage14(m): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2019
Attitude is everything by keith Harrell

1 Like

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by paix(m): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2019
OkCornel:

The forex & commodities market is my next target. Understanding how the system works with machine learning and algorithmic trading for win-win decisions. As a forex trader, you are living the life and outta the rat race.

Relevant knowledge truly enlightens and shapes the mind.
You sound omnivorous in your appetite for knowledge. I like your style.

1 Like

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by CsRockefeller(m): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2019
OkCornel:

Yup. I had a deep interest in people and how the human mind works...right from my tender years.

That's nice.

1 Like

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by blueghost(m): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2019
48 laws of power
Knowing your temperament
The firm
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Thunday1005(m): 11:20am On Sep 06, 2019
The power of your subconsious mind

Richest man in babylon

Rich Dad Poor Dad

1 Like

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by lobiologs(m): 11:33am On Sep 06, 2019
I think it is time to start trading these books not for the self help, because nobody knows me better than j know myself but for the research of it all
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by horlarsaac(m): 11:52am On Sep 06, 2019
no excuses by Brian triacy
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Xtianvic(m): 11:59am On Sep 06, 2019
efembaba:
Seriously I have read many great books but dem never change much(or maybe they have and I don't know) except of course the Bible. Well among my top list though are
The seven habits of highly effective people
Men are from earth women are from venus
Rich dad poor dad
Purple cow
Emotional intelligence(I never finish am simce like 5 years)
David and Goliath
Purpose driven life etc
red
A
Read The Secret by Ronda Byrne and Power of the Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy and you will see instant chqnges

1 Like

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by ultimateprof: 11:59am On Sep 06, 2019
These are my favorite books.

Compensation by Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Secret of ages by Robert Collier.
The power of now by Eckhart Tolle.
The pilgrim's progress by John Bunyan.
48 laws of power by Robert Greene.
Mastering by Robert Greene.
In tune with the infinite by Ralph Waldo trine. And
Complete work of James Allen.

As matter of fact, I spend minimum of four hours reading and studying everyday.

Read and thank me later.
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Amehdan(m): 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
Please any good Samaritan here can help me out my email is amehdanielcharles@gmail.com
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Xmen149(m): 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
The Mafia Manager by V
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by efembaba(m): 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
Xtianvic:
red
A
Read The Secret by Ronda Byrne and Power of the Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy and you will see instant chqnges
ok tnks I will check them out
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
Dipsywils:
Purpose driven-life by Rick Warren
How good/impactful is the book? Been thinking of buying it.
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by MycroftHolmes: 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2019
Vulcanheph:
The da Vinci code by dan brown.
The art of war by sun tzu
The secret (i Can't remember the author)
These three books changed my perspective of life.

Da Vinci code made you an atheist?
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Fidelismaria: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2019
1: ART OF WAR

2: 48LAWS OF POWER

3:RICH DAD POOR DAD

4: DA VINCI CODE

5:EVERYTHING IS FVCKED

6: SUBTLE ART OF NOT GIVING A FVCK

1 Like

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Fidelismaria: 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
excel127:

I have it in pdf format

I need this

Can you send it to me

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Delivers Harvard Class Speech: Becomes The First African / Horror In Two Sentences.. / Everyone Falls In Love Sometimes (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.