Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! (31295 Views)

Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? / What Literature Books Did You Read In School? / Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by spyglaxx: 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
OkCornel:

Not yet bro, it's an area of interest I've earmarked for the next few months to explore.

I have resources and links to training centres that can get me started.

Ok. I have started on youtube too.

1 Like

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Fidelismaria: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
tropaz:
I'm not much of a reader.
But my life didn't remain the same after reading
1, Born a crime
2, Why you act the way you do
3, Ecclesiastics (the whole chapter)

Do you have no 1 and 2 in PDF format?
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by 2O17: 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
Head first Java

1 Like

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by beey2(m): 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
SATAN GET LOST by Bishop David Oyedepo
Try to read this book it will give you confidence and divine boldness to achieve greatness ...

1 Like

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by anuma1(m): 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
if you need any of the above books drop ir number here
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by God2man2again(m): 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
When you are knocked down. Dr.D.K Olukoya
General overseer Mountain of Fire and miracle ministries worldwide
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by doubleportion: 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
The school of the Spirit - Robert Laidon

The realese of power -David Oyedepo

Good morning holy spirit

1 Like

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Fidelismaria: 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
Outis:
I have a sizeable amount of the books listed in this thread. You can email me for it. I will forward for free... ofcourse

Phronesis69@gmail.com

Does anyone have any book by Olusegun Obasanjo?

I'm interested

Here's my email: fidelismaria8@gmail.com

Thanks in adv
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Reucy(f): 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
Tough times Never last....
The game of Life and how to play it.
These two books changed my life and my mindset for good.
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Finelinks: 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
Celestial777:

The great Patron on yahoo yahoo. Na that man..... did you also read notes on Human psychology and sociology by same.man
What's author's name
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Evidenx(m): 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
donstan18:
Holy Bible.
HONESTLY THIS IS THE BOOK I READ THAT TRANSFORMED MY LIFE TOTALLY IF NOT, NIGERIA AS A WHOLE WHO HAVE TESTIFIED THAT SOMEONE LIKE ME EXIST, I WOULD TERRORISE NIGERIA.
.BUT THANK GOD FOR WHO I AM TODAY .
THE BIBLE IS THE BEST BOOK IN THE WORLD.

6 Likes

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Reucy(f): 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2019
Tough times Never last....
The game of Life and how to play it.

These two books changed my life and my mindset for good...
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Reucy(f): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
doubleportion:
The school of the Spirit - Robert Laidon

The realese of power -David Oyedepo

Good morning holy spirit

they are really wonderful books
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by efembaba(m): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
Fidelismaria:
1: ART OF WAR

2: 48LAWS OF POWER

3:RICH DAD POOR DAD

4: DA VINCI CODE

5:EVERYTHING IS FVCKED

6: SUBTLE ART OF NOT GIVING A FVCK
why do you like fvck fvck books so much

1 Like

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by flexindino(m): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
excel127:

I have it in pdf format

please can you send me the PDF format to me via email on flexindino at yahoo dot com......please bro
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Reucy(f): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
Have read lotta books. That's what keeps me busy, like the one I'm currently reading. Crime and Punishment by a Russian author

Don't ask me the name cause I can't even pronounce it well talk of spelling it.

1 Like

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by tropaz(m): 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
Fidelismaria:

Do you have no 1 and 2 in PDF format?

I have just born a crime as soft copy.
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Fidelismaria: 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2019
tropaz:

Cool

Please send to me at fidelismaria8@gmail.com
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Blessgod30: 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
DON'T WAIT WHY OTHERS ARE GETTING THEIR BOOKS

HURRY!!!
https:///2349057324929

Message me on Whatsapp via the link above and make ur request

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2019
OkCornel:

Yup. I had a deep interest in people and how the human mind works...right from my tender years.
Can u share d book wt me?
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by excel127(m): 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
cutegentility:

Do you mind sharing it?
I can... Mail me
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Preshob(m): 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
tropaz:

Please send to me preciouscyno6063@gmail.com
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by tropaz(m): 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
Fidelismaria:

Cool

Please send to me at fidelismaria8@gmail.com

Alright
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by tropaz(m): 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2019
Preshob:

Please send to me preciouscyno6063@gmail.com

Okay
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Preshob(m): 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
tropaz:

Okay
Thank you sir
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by excel127(m): 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
Fidelismaria:

I need this
Can you send it to me
Yes... Your email address?
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by excel127(m): 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
Gbenny:
please can I get it
Yes... Can i get your email or whatsapp no?
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by excel127(m): 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
Gbenny:
please can I get it
Sent
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by excel127(m): 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
Anndrew:
..pls help out..Andersonigbe@gmail.com
Done
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by excel127(m): 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
shagamite:

pls send me omitogunsaheed@gmail.com
Done
Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by Vulcanheph(m): 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
MycroftHolmes:

Da Vinci code made you an atheist?
Almost !
But it made me see christianity and religion as a whole For What it really is.......i won't say it made me an Atheist because i still believe in God and his existence but No longer in religion.

Bottom line.
I will say it made me believe in God(even stronger) but completely lose faith in religion

1 Like

Re: Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! by excel127(m): 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
monaPhilz:
goodmorning bro, please can your help me with the pdf format via email?
Yes... Email or whatsapp no?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Delivers Harvard Class Speech: Becomes The First African / Horror In Two Sentences.. / Everyone Falls In Love Sometimes (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.