Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? (29728 Views)

Poll: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else?

Yes: 27% (21 votes)
No: 46% (35 votes)
I don't know: 26% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? / This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by mellow(m): 11:50am On Dec 13, 2007
Me forgive? Forget? I don't know. Quess I will have to cross that bridge

when I get there. But it won't be easy.
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by Carlosein(m): 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2007
i think it all depends on the situation in which she cheated. knowing myself, i think i will be willing to forgive her and move on. but as i said if the circumnstances are such that there is reason to suspect she may just be playing me and will likelly do it again, then it's a total door slammer.
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by holythug(m): 7:47am On Dec 22, 2007
by doing d same grin grin grin
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by odiaseo(m): 8:22am On Dec 22, 2007
I believe sex outside marriage isn't acceptable. If you are sleeping together before marriage then why can't she sleep with someone else. Is still fornication she just chose to do with outside.

Both of you can't be trusted by God so why trust each other?
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by Nwamama1: 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2009
I will forgive her, after all "All have sinned and come short of the Glory of God"

But will cautioned him/her and quit the relationship.
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by Fhemmmy: 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2009
I will forgive her, wont forget and probably wont take her back.
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2009
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by Fhemmmy: 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2009
Forgiving her means, i have let go of the pain she inflicts on me, it means i have released her, but i dont have to be with her again.
It is like a pastor beating another bigger pastor and removes his tooth, he has to forgive the person as asked by God, but each time he looks in the mirror, he will remember the tooth that is lost.
There is a difference btween forgiving and forgetting.
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by SALady(f): 9:52am On Nov 24, 2009
Well Scudamore, Yes you have forgiven that's why you are in a happy relationship now, but the fact that you still want a discussion about it leaves much to be desired. This in my mind tells me that you cant seem to forget about it and you should ask yourself why? By all means, I am not suggesting that you leave her, stay if love is still calling. Its just that she's managed to put a stain in your relationship and some stains are hard to remove. I challenge you to delete this post if you have totally forgiven and willing to move past this experience
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by slimberri: 8:52am On Nov 02, 2010
You, haven't you slept with someone else?
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by luap: 12:06am On Nov 03, 2010
Your more man than me.

I could not forgive. I would just keep her as a bed mate, but keep it shallow.
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by Nick123: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2011
well me and my girlfriend are tryin to work things out now, but shes been with another guy (co-worker) but i dont know if she slept with him or not, i ask her and she said no but the way she said it makes me not believe her in a away, i dont know what ill do if the answer was yes, i want to know the truth but i cant deal with it but i have to know, i mean guys u know what im tryin to say, i just wished this has never happened, undecided
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by Blazay(m): 9:43am On Apr 13, 2011
She or he has my permission.
What next is what I want to know.
Are you coming home or should I lock my doors?
Or are we swinging? wink

Chances are. . .I am doing the same thing. kiss
First to taya. . .first to quench. . .the show must go on! kiss
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 13, 2011
If I had a girlfriend, and she slept with someone else, I wouldn't forgive her. It will mark the end of our relationship.
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by IyaBasira: 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2011
As much as I hate cheaters and their ilk, I have to say that the cheating is not what would upset me the most. I am willing to accept that some people make mistakes but the sad part is that so many people say that they made a mistake when they knew what they were doing all along.

If a boy cheated on me, I would be really upset, but it would not be the end. It would be the beginning of the end because his behaviour after that would determine whether I should stay or not.

The truth is that if a person cheats but wants to change, you can always tell from their actions.  If a person genuinely cherishes you , his remorse and his actions after the deed would be obvious. So if a boy cheats on you and still wants to be friends with the other girl he slept with,  THEN  you should leave because it means you're just an option for him and he's trying to keep the doors open for the "other girl". That would mark the end of our "relationship", not the cheating itself.
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by IfeLuvely: 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2011
Your girlfriend that cheated on you and you forgive, chai, me i yam very sowei, wen she come b yur wife nko, she will say he will kuku forgive me, so why not? hop on Brother, n then yio wa ma feyin bi sho wa lale wen they r doing it, then wen she reach yu, crocodile tears will begin comot, I am a woman of pride, its abomination for two ppl to be hoping on me @ the same time, mo taka oshi danu loruko Jesu, AMIN!!!!
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by paris10: 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2011
@all,

Have you guys asked yourselves why guys find it difficult to forgive their other part? I guess not! This is it. Guys always imagine someone else's d*ickk penetrating the hole he calls safe haven. In doing this, they find it irritating and somewhat disgusting to want to do that babe again.

And if you are aware of any guy who tend to forgive, he's probably gaining something out of the relationship, in this case, p*ssy and money. Mind you, he stopped loving the girl since the incident happened.
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by mojounited(m): 12:30am On Apr 14, 2011
'Que sera sera'
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by samtoye(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2011
It would be a never ending video playing back in my head, I would forgive but sir i can't forget!!!!!
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by MIrhABi: 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2011
Q Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else?

A Hmmm!!,it's the best way to exploit a gurl sexually,emotionally,and monetarily.So,i'll forgive her grin
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by WhyAWhy(m): 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2011
[size=18pt]I will forgive her and then forget completely about her. I don't like "tokunbo cars"  grin grin[/size]
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by lamis(f): 4:46am On Aug 25, 2011
Men are selfish, big time. smiley
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by WhyAWhy(m): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2011
^^^ not really, the thought that another guy(s) has been through the laps of your babe will always haunt you no matter what
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by mamushi: 10:37am On Aug 25, 2011
hey pls how do i post on here im new with this. tnx
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by nassiwa: 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2011
i would forgive her if she confesses and i see that she is really sorry for what she did.
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by kpolli(m): 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2011
One thing ppl do not understand is its easy for a guy to have sexx wiv one girl n move on, its hard for a girl to do this (except she is getting paid for this)
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by Bawss1(m): 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2011
^Where do you people come up with reasons like that.?
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by kpolli(m): 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2011
Kpollipedia
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by potscrew: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2011
i know d reason cannot be for s.ex. so maybe i could
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by Jellitah: 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2013
ANODA WAN DON COME!
MU HE HE HE HE HE HE cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by Jellitah: 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2013
Blazay: She or he has my permission.
What next is what I want to know.
Are you coming home or should I lock my doors?
Or are we swinging? wink

Chances are. . .I am doing the same thing. kiss
First to taya. . .first to quench. . .the show must go on! kiss

DAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ RITE BABY! cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) / My Parent Wants Me To Move Back Home At 30. Please Advise / Man Unable To Marry His Benue Girlfriend With ₦600,000 As Her Family Wants ₦1.2M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.