Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? (29727 Views)

Poll: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else?

Yes: 27% (21 votes)
No: 46% (35 votes)
I don't know: 26% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? / This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by Yemiie: 7:46am On Dec 08, 2017
scudamore:
i don't regret it though, we now have a better relationship
Re: Will You Forgive Your Girlfriend If She Sleeps With Someone Else? by Jaiboi45: 3:23am On Jul 03, 2019
Please l need advise on this issue, l caught my gf having an affair with another guy and when l asked her seriously she confessed to sleeping with him....please what should l do? My heart still loves her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Parent Wants Me To Move Back Home At 30. Please Advise / Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) / Man Unable To Marry His Benue Girlfriend With ₦600,000 As Her Family Wants ₦1.2M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.