Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. (16273 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix) / Most Annoying Things Women Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Princek12(m): 1:27am On Jun 16, 2011
1) Asking a guy to buy them a drink before talking to him.

2) Dancing on the dance floor with their girlfriends but declining offers from guys to dance.

3) Holding their girlfriend's hand while walking around the club.

4) Wearing tight outfits knowing their body is shaped like an amoeba.

5) Not wearing deodorant and stinking in the club.

6) Pulling their girlfriend away from a guy while she is in the middle of a conversation.

7) Coming to the club with no money, yet expecting to walk out of the club drunk.

8 ) Running over people and stepping over people's toes while rushing to the dance floor because her favorite song came on.

9) Taking a drink from a guy and walking away instantly or after a few minutes.

10) Texting and BBming relentlessly while the club is in full effect.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by iice(f): 1:47am On Jun 16, 2011
I'm guilty of number 2 grin grin Don't want strange things dancing in my stratosphere grin
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Princek12(m): 2:00am On Jun 16, 2011
iice:

I'm guilty of number 2 grin grin Don't want strange things dancing in my stratosphere grin

at least you are honest
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by CMSBariga(m): 4:04am On Jun 16, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 16, 2011
Funny but true. Naija girl's thing. . Those naughty creatures can form crap. Damn it girl you better keep your boring ass home no body forced u out. That's why I love my Latino, white and AA chicks.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Mynd44: 7:25am On Jun 16, 2011
Here is my take IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT, STAY OUTTA THE KITCHEN
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nixo: 9:49am On Jun 16, 2011
@ No 1 and 7, They are so dammnnnn GUILTY of those kinda thingy. Their special weapon always, Damn ass Broke ish babes. angry angry angry
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by tellwisdom: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2011
@ OP, Honestly, these bleeping bitches can be irritating, My last expereince was with a frnd who tried talking to a girl who stood frustrated at the entrance, This gurl just snubbed him totally, nt until he offered her a drink, then she started talking

Thats one reason, my dik doesnt rise whenever i go to club
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2011
Princek12:

[size=16pt]2) Dancing on the dance floor with their girlfriends but declining offers from guys to dance.[/size]

6) Pulling their girlfriend away from a guy while she is in the middle of a conversation.

7) Coming to the club with no money, yet expecting to walk out of the club drunk.

[size=13pt]8 ) Running over people and stepping over people's toes while rushing to the dance floor because her favorite song came on.[/size]

Guilty as charge! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by sotonyej1(m): 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2011
@tellwisdom Ur experience is right on, most babes need to act, talk and treat themselves right in public
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by MMM2(m): 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2011
11. Dey dont wear G-STRING, BRA and PANT 2 club dis dayz. angry
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by sotonyej1(m): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2011
@rokiatu, U must be very lonely 2 be guilty of all charges. No b/f or u are scare of having fun. wake up girl
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by MMM2(m): 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2011
12. Dey now charge 10,000 thousand dollars 2 go 2 ur house or a hotel room, even when is already 1 am in d morning. undecided
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by MrCork17: 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2011
Princek12:

2) Dancing on the dance floor with their girlfriends but declining offers from guys to dance.

8 ) Running over people and stepping over people's toes while rushing to the dance floor because her favorite song came on.

Princek12. bro are you 12 years old? angry
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by MrCork17: 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2011
actually chicks always ask me for dance in clubs, but I say: NO. not yet!! angry
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Princek12(m): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Princek12.  bro are you 12 years old?  angry

Yes, now what?
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by hazelle: 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2011
Guilty of number 2, don't want any 'boner' rubbing against me cheesy
oh! and 10 too, the bb thing, that's just cos i'm really shy smiley
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2011
sotonye j:

@rokiatu, U must be very lonely 2 be guilty of all charges. No b/f or u are scare of having fun. wake up girl
My dear, do not make me insult you, you hear me?

Is something wrong with your eyes? Didn't you see I hightlighted some?

And even if I am a lonely old woman, that is none of your problem. (I am living my life my way, I don't see why that should bother you.)

Next cool
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by mukina2: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2011
iice:

twinny grin grin grin
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2011
If anybody disturb Rokiaku I swear I will pull the damn trigger on em  cheesy
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by won90: 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2011
^innocent find somewhere hide

@POST!

Actually - To catch a woman in the club is quite easy -

Place a bottle of Champage at the middle of the club and stand close to it

Watch how they scram for it, then the closest one that dives for the bottle

Hold her hands and tell her - u are not going anywhere - u're the RAT thats been eating my cheese - so u must pay

It works all the time - trusss me angry angry
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2011
won-90:

^innocent find somewhere hide

@POST!

Actually - To catch a woman in the club is quite easy -

Place a bottle of Champage at the middle of the club and stand close to it

Watch how they scram for it, then the closest one that dives for the bottle

Hold her hands and tell her - u are not going anywhere - u're the RAT thats been eating my cheese - so u must pay

It works all the time - trusss me angry angry

The return of 190 grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2011
lol @ won-190 the next one will be your ip
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by mukina2: 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2011
@190
so that means the other name will remain banned? grin
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by won90: 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2011
mukina2:

@190
so that means the other name will remain banned? grin

Noooooooooo ooo- ban this one wen that one completes abeg!! ** I dey beg u**  grin  grin
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2011
Mukina please ban his life too grin
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by won90: 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2011
REALITY101:

Mukina please ban his life too grin

Useless boy undecided

rokiatu:

The return of 190 grin grin grin grin grin grin

That technique is called BAITING THE RAT!!

It works mostly on DARK SKINNED GIRLS - I caught Hotie tima using that technique angry angry
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2011
Princek12:

how is that possible? what kind of desperate ignoramus would buy the damn drink anyway?!

its called the "safe zone", do you expect her to dance with any Dikc and Tom out there?! show them that you got skills!!! solution: start by dancing with the ugliest one of them, and work you way up to your intended target.

bwaaaaaaaahhhh!!!

these sistas are perfect for desperate brothas at the end of the night, who were unsuccessful with the top babes

***MBJ does the sign of the cross while thinking of the kind of clubs the poster goes to***

i guess you didnt make that much of an impression if the girl you were talking to simply leave OR/AND dont come back.

is that not the same thing as coming in the club alone, hoping to leave with company?!

see my answer to number 5

thats what happen when dumbasses buy drink to strangers

we all know that BB/texting is the new way of looking busy when they are not. what else do you expect them to do while waiting for your asss to come and buy them a drink?! lol
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by chibaby5(f): 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2011
@topic

lol just 10? U Guys are defo in the lead
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2011
lmfao, did won 90 got banned?
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by won90: 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2011
Dont i Just like it each time Brown Jay does the sign of the cross  grin  ;

Donlittle:

lmfao, did won 90 got banned?

angry angry
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2011
won-90:

Dont i Just like it each time Brown Jay does the sign of the cross grin ;

angry angry
WETIN BE THIS were face wey u put for here, na me ban yhu, or dem collect your bread ni? grin angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? / The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine / 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.