Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,600 members, 7,958,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:04 AM

My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (74065 Views)

My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Bluehill1051: 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
ahnie:

Accursed soul.
You need help... unfortunately this thing here z someones child.tufiakwa!
I'm pretty convinced you're a product of incest!

Punter!
May God Almighty purnish your entire generation! Bastard animal!

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by ahnie: 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
Bluehill1051:
May God Almighty purnish your entire generation! Bastard animal!

Your boxers z bigger than your I.Q!

Punter!
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by valgbo(m): 2:50am On Jan 08, 2020
JeffreyJames:
I wonder who came up with the idea that being married means "settling down" . What an irony lol

OP when condition don dey enter to getting married, e get as e be o. Is the guy marrying her for the sole purpose of bearing children or he is marrying her because he loves her?

As for me that "take in" before getting married is HorseSh*t. I believe the guy knows how desperate your sister is to "settle down" so he is taking advantage. She should not give in. Make small respect still remain.
even without looking at the name you'll know it's emperor

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by sinceraconcept(m): 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
dominique:
The biggest mistake your sister will make is if she gets pregnant for that man. The man most likely has a foreign based family and he's looking for someone to give birth to home based kids to him. You're so fixated on having a sister abroad that you can't see this. Has he said anything about going to registry to get married legally? Or you think by paying for dowry is enough to start processing her travel documents. Your sister is street smart, she knows most of these foreign based men are phony. Your sister should tell him to take her to registry first and marry her legally, then proess her visa before she takes in.
Op is desperate to have a sister abroad,so that she can be sending him shirts,jeans and sneakers
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Lostchild(m): 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
blackangel0403

Tell your sister to stop clubbing unless she refuse to learn her lesson
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Myzubby(m): 10:19am On Jan 13, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / Nigerian Marriage, Fake Or Real? / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.