Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,320 members, 7,957,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (74055 Views)

My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Deltatoto: 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
blackangel0403:
Hi guys, I i need your sincere advice pls.

My sister is a divorcee with two kids she is solely responsible for. Life has not been fair with her.

Finally, God brought a cute man who is based in UK her way, the man is willing to marry her and take her to the states, he has come to see our parents and also took her to see his, they have agreed to tie the nut in December this year.

The guy is currently in Nigeria and has been begging my sister to get pregnant for him, my sister knows for sure he will marry her once she is pregnant but doesn’t want to so that pregnancy doesn’t stop her from meeting other guys pending when he comes to pay her dowry. Note, they met in the club but the man still overlooked it and still proposed marriage to her.

Sincerely speaking, she wants to settle down with him but her problem is that she doesn’t want to get pregnant and stay alone all by herself pending when the man will take her and the kids to the uk, she wants to take in when she has moved to the uk, but then she is scared she might loose him before then as they are already having misunderstandings been that my sister likes hanging out with friends and going clubbing which doesn’t go well with the guy.

Now the guy is having double mind on if he can go ahead with the marriage or not, I have adviced her to take in for the man and by dec her dowry will be paid but she is adamant, pls what is the best option for her in this situation?

Take in for this guy now he is in Nigeria and secure him or wait till December and risk loosing him, note he is a very cute guy and every girls dream, my sister also is tired of life and wants to settle down, if she takes in now, by dec her pregnancy will be 3 months, she is also bothered abt wat people will say on why she took in befor she was married to the guy, my parents also especially my dad will frown at it but dey don’t know that life has not fair with her and she needs a man to call her own. Should she careless abt my parents and what people will say and take in or wait and do the proper marriage before she takes in?

She is 35 years old with two kids, no other suitor insight too.
ur sister is useless u are useless the man that wants to marry her is useless.look at her kleg life.divorceee stl always in club.no remorse for her past bad life.look at a useless man that wants to marry a divorcee with two kids when der are girls without a wrong history.look at hopeless u that’s advising ur sister to get pregnant cos the guy is cute.theres no question of wether ur sister is not fertile cos she has kids so why is the mad man in a hurry to get her pregnant?then how much is pride price?if he really wanted ur sister he could make the payment then come later for the party.Funally it damily is a family of mad ppl that’s why ur parents even allowed the mad man come into ur house.Me I will not marry a girl that’s not a virgin let alone a dead woman with two kids.what are my doing again when the puci is drowned and over stretched?before anyone begin to bash me I’m married with two kids and yes my wife was a virgin.
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by blackangel0403(m): 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
Na you get your gutter sorry mouth, open it and close as you wish lol
anEye4anEye:

Oil dey your head

She made a similar post sometime last year about the same thing. I think she's the divorcee and each time she runs into a negro that shows a little seriousness, she will run to nairaland to seek 4 free advice.

Trust Nairalanders with supply of all types of advice once you ask for one grin grin

If you ask me, i will say go back to your formal marriage, from your posts it is obvious that you're the reason why the marriage crashed grin grin grin.
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by blackangel0403(m): 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
You reek of depression, it is very easy to understand how unhappy you are in life from the nonsense you wrote here, I feel your pain really.
richPHAROAH:
thunder fire you. your useless sister is a class whoooreeee. even she takes in for him , she wil still Bleep around. argue with your dead grand mother that transferred her olosho genes to her.
hevenly father please no matter my sin, never bring an okpo like this into my life or life of my family member to punish me. ijn i pray amen/
and lastly i dont know why nigerians think they can tie a man down with pregnancy. pray u dont meet my type. i will Bleep u , ipregnante you and still marry my love pat
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by SURElee(f): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
Did I hear you say take in for this guy to secure him? Na cute we go chop? Hmm, it's a shame that your sister who already has two kids needs to prove her fertility to an abroadian man. What nonsense.

What is she securing with him? Did taking in for Ubi. David, Wizkid secure them by those women? Nonsense and securing.

If she tries getting pregnant and that man bails away eh, she will have herself to blame with 3kids all by herself. Is like you don't know introduction get broken even after families have met intending partners. Some introductions are scam just to have access to have sex jare and knock the ladies with pregnancies while the men move to another lady.

Any marriage with conditions is already a red flag.
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Lifeangel(m): 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
How can a woman who is suffering be clubbing? Think for yourself writer.
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by blackangel0403(m): 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
First of all before you start acting like you know it all, I am guy, don’t always act like you are too sure when you are not, you make your self look like a fool.
slam7000:

Don’t be deceived. There’s no ‘sister’ here. The so called sister is her.

She’s 35, clubbing type, she’s good looking as well. You will like her at first sight. She can be a nice girl but also a bad one. She’s confused and desperate...greedy and delusional.

She’s the IPhone or android type, she claims the sister isn’t a social media person...that’s a lie. She’s the one. Either She knows all the site to interact with men or men get attracted to her Facebook, instagram etc where she posts her real photos. She loves tall men that dress well and live abroad.. She interacts with Malay, guys, Brazil, Thailand etc. She knows what these guys do for a living but interested in the Uk guy because she thinks Uk guys are more likely to have stable families and lives out of suspicious means of livelihood.

Let the Op tell me that I’m wrong. I’m sure she’s from my state as well. I think she’s very good looking and the type you’d like to hop on G wagon and attend events and friend’s birthdays with.

She’s a sucker for good looking guys with some change in their pockets but age isn’t on her side hence she wouldn’t mind anyone who ticks some of boxes but not from her geographical region and tribe.

@Op, don’t let the error of your past marriage push you to make same mistake again. There’s nothing like ‘cute guys’. Cute guys are not pussy cats, they’d catch you chatting other men and then get very nasty... don’t let that happen again. Run away from clubs if you can. There’s no life there. The men that you meet there only want ‘one’ thing. The ones you hook with that ‘one thing’ wouldn’t give you what you want. Their eyes would clear one day and they’ll start seeing your faults.

I wish you good luck.

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Elliot2(m): 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
JeffreyJames:
I wonder who came up with the idea that being married means "settling down" . What an irony lol

OP when condition don dey enter to getting married, e get as e be o. Is the guy marrying her for the sole purpose of bearing children or he is marrying her because he loves her?

As for me that "take in" before getting married is HorseSh*t. I believe the guy knows how desperate your sister is to "settle down" so he is taking advantage. She should not give in. Make small respect still remain.
Every detail in a writeup is important. "The said guy met her in a club,and she still clubs up till now". It is not natural for him to have trust issues in this case especially on her ability to conceive because of her lifestyle. It is clear he wants proof she can bear him a child even though she already has two.
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by prettyirene: 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
Yes oh please your sister is very wise that's the
in thing now...na nigeria wife the guy dey look for let him first take your sister to the UK...My cousin is in this evening was same predicament...After she gets pregnant the guy will vamose..r post=81994597]My dear op.

That guy has no intentions of taking her to UK.

Na baby mama things he is looking for. Once he takes in and the dowery is paid then voooooommmmm

From one story to another.

Pls don’t push your sis. She know what she is doing. Once she gets to UK she can take in.

Either the guy take it or leave it.

He is looking for naija wife.

it or leave it.
Maybe guy man is looking for naija wife. [/quote]
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
blackangel0403:

My sister is a divorcee with two kids she is solely responsible for. Life has not been fair with her.

Finally, God brought a cute man who is based in UK her way, the man is willing to marry her and take her to the states, he has come to see our parents and also took her to see his, they have agreed to tie the nut in December this year.

The guy is currently in Nigeria and has been begging my sister to get pregnant for him, my sister knows for sure he will marry her once she is pregnant but doesn’t want to so that pregnancy doesn’t stop her from meeting other guys pending when he comes to pay her dowry. Note, they met in the club but the man still overlooked it and still proposed marriage to her.

Sincerely speaking, she wants to settle down with him but her problem is that she doesn’t want to get pregnant and stay alone all by herself pending when the man will take her and the kids to the uk, she wants to take in when she has moved to the uk, but then she is scared she might loose him before then as they are already having misunderstandings been that my sister likes hanging out with friends and going clubbing which doesn’t go well with the guy.

Now the guy is having double mind on if he can go ahead with the marriage or not, I have adviced her to take in for the man and by dec her dowry will be paid but she is adamant, pls what is the best option for her in this situation?

Take in for this guy now he is in Nigeria and secure him or wait till December and risk loosing him, note he is a very cute guy and every girls dream, my sister also is tired of life and wants to settle down, if she takes in now, by dec her pregnancy will be 3 months, she is also bothered abt wat people will say on why she took in befor she was married to the guy, my parents also especially my dad will frown at it but dey don’t know that life has not fair with her and she needs a man to call her own. Should she careless abt my parents and what people will say and take in or wait and do the proper marriage before she takes in?

Your sister is more sensible than you for sure, why would a man want to pregnant a woman before he get married to her ...it stupid the man just need sex that all don't be fool... angry
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by slam7000(m): 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
blackangel0403:
First of all before you start acting like you know it all, I am guy, don’t always act like you are too sure when you are not, you make your self look like a fool.

You told lies in your post now you are denying your sexuality and gender as well.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Franky9584(m): 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
what makes u think the guy for sure is coming back in DEC? or he wants to take advantage of her? all these abroad guys can be chameleon oo.

the poster, its obvious u are pushing ur sister cos of wot u gonna gain as a brother forgetting the happiness of the person (ur sister).

think twice!!!
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Slimsly100(f): 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hmmm!! undecided undecided undecided
Na Dem!
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by delishpot: 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
Mumu op. If he gets her pregnant and vanishes now, she will be left with 4 kids.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
blackangel0403:
U didn't have to change ur gender to male. We already know u are female.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by debbydee(f): 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
Dear Op how on earth can you advise your sister to get pregnant. You think pregnancy without a man by your side na beans. You better not add to her suffering. Abeg park well. If the suitor wan go make he go. He should take her to the abroad first then pregnancy can come. I am very sure that you op you never marry else you for no dey talk like this.
Metchew mumu talk.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Lamanii22(f): 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
tyup:
me I don't even know what to say undecided

I swear... Like nothing's coming to my head...
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Lamanii22(f): 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
blackangel0403:

Truss me, your sister knows how the game is being played... She's street-smart... All this promises of taking her to the UK shouldn't come with conditions...
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Lamanii22(f): 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
delishpot:
Mumu op. If he gets her pregnant and vanishes now, she will be left with 4 kids.

Yeah if she give birth to twins

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by frozen70(f): 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
blackangel0403:

There is no hurry in love

She has been dealt with once by her husband, she is scared of another man

Why is the guy attaching conditions to their propose marriage

Why forcing her to be pregnant then the bride price will be paid December

Why not him, marry her if he claims he loves her and get accommodation for her if she doesn't want to stay with his family

What if this guy pregnant her and never came back to finalise their marriage plans, who will you blame ❓

Pls leave her to follow her heart because she is the one bearing the pains

Don't trust any man abroad, your sister is wise here and I don't want you guys to force her into his biding

She goes to clubing because she is lonely and doesn't want to allow depression gets into her, if the guy doesn't want it that way, he should marry her and give her a home, let's see if she will continue clubing

She doesn't really trust that man despite they are in love, she wants to be very sure of the whole thing before giving in

She who wears the shoes knows where it pains

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by blackangel0403(m): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
I was guessing that is what is confusing a lot of you.and what if am female? Oponu
Zielle:
U didn't have to change ur gender to male. We already know u are female.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by kurlz(f): 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
This is pure bull shit, cock and bull story for the gods.
The man is looking for a mere baby factory, She already has two kids so that proves she is fertile. So what's the rubbish the man is saying.
Many of dumbasses like him takes to their heel once they know the woman is pregnant and turns the story around, she's trying to tie me down with pregnancy...blablabla.

You should be proud of your sister, she's not one hungry LovePeddler who jumps at any man all in the name of Yankee.
That's arrant nonsense.
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by skentelelady(f): 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
blackangel0403:
I was guessing that is what is confusing a lot of you.and what if am female? Oponu

Just keep quiet and Bury you pathetic head head in shame. You just change your gender to male from female

I am happy the way people have indirectly and directly abuse you here because you are the person involved

I hope this wasn't the same mistake you made the first time leaving you with 2 kids Now you are trying to bring another Innocent child into this world because of your greed for abroad and the guys

You have been lying since 2017 https://www.nairaland.com/3713654/please-sister-verge-making-worst

2018 May you posted same story

Here you are in 2019

Alakori omo

You will continue to jump from one man to another if you don't borrow yourself some senses

It's been years I saw good advises like these ones here on your post on nairaland. Better get a better life, brace yourself up and give this 2 kids a responsible life style before they reject you in the future as a result of the bad upbringing and the bad lifestyle you are living

At 35 and after 2 kids you ain't still responsible and wise! When will you be responsible then undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by hollywater: 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
Can you just imagine after 2 doing guy.D guy self na mumu.U come from UK come dey find second-hand.
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Redcoffee: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
grin God bless you. The married sister is smart enough not get pregnant. The one reporting the story is blinded by the fact that he is cute. I am even suspecting the wants to impregnate her and run.
JeffreyJames:
I wonder who came up with the idea that being married means "settling down" . What an irony lol

OP when condition don dey enter to getting married, e get as e be o. Is the guy marrying her for the sole purpose of bearing children or he is marrying her because he loves her?

As for me that "take in" before getting married is HorseSh*t. I believe the guy knows how desperate your sister is to "settle down" so he is taking advantage. She should not give in. Make small respect still remain.
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by blueghost(m): 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
Why are you pressuring her to take in. Why not take in I'm her behalf undecided
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
Mr OP, are you kidding me!
You are the one with the problem not your sister!
who gets pregnant for a man in this century to tie him down?
Cute guy and everyone's dream ke?
What type of measuring scale did you use to find this out brother?
You and your family are pressurizing your sister into a caged life she alone will bear.
Please leave her to follow her instinct and make her decisions!
Don't push her into nonsense!
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Boss13: 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
Jesse25:

Your sister is more sensible than you for sure, why would a man want to pregnant a woman before he get married to her ...it stupid the man just need sex that all don't be fool... angry

I doubt if they are not having sex except it's not frequent. I'm still concerned about the man who wants to get a single mother of two pregnant. I question the logical reasoning of such men.

OP your sister is hoping for a man to save her from her predicament that's why she is a frequent attendant at night clubs. I can understand her because her situation is a desperate one. However, I am not satisfied and convinced with her suitor's proposal.
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Boss13: 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
hollywater:
Can you just imagine after 2 doing guy.D guy self na mumu.U come from UK come dey find second-hand.

I wonder. That's why I bring into question his reasoning faculty. He probably might have been bewitched after the one night stand romp.
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by placeofallure(f): 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
obowunmi:

GraGra247 sounds like a typical Nigerian woman.

Nigerian Men see Nigerian women as animals to be used and dumped.

That's why the Matharoo girls thrived and made millions in Nigeria before they got greedy.

I read her post and it felt like I should lay my hands on an e-slap

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Boss13: 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
OK I can see the OP has been bursted. It appears the story is fake and created for click bait purposes. The OP has posted similar story in 2017, 2018 and again in 2019.

I wonder why the moderators would allow such malpractice and push false stories to front page except they are also involved in this idiotic behaviour purely for financial gains.

Shame on the OP, shame on the moderators. This is how reputations are blown away
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Boss13: 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
kurlz:
This is pure bull shit, cock and bull story for the gods.
The man is looking for a mere baby factory, She already has two kids so that proves she is fertile. So what's the rubbish the man is saying.
Many of dumbasses like him takes to their heel once they know the woman is pregnant and turns the story around, she's trying to tie me down with pregnancy...blablabla.

You should be proud of your sister, she's not one hungry LovePeddler who jumps at any man all in the name of Yankee.
That's arrant nonsense.

The story is fake
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by ednut1(m): 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
skentelelady:

Just keep quiet and Bury you pathetic head head in shame. You just change your gender to male from female

I am happy the way people have indirectly and directly abuse you here because you are the person involved

I hope this wasn't the same mistake you made the first time leaving you with 2 kids Now you are trying to bring another Innocent child into this world because of your greed for abroad and the guys

You have been lying since 2017 https://www.nairaland.com/3713654/please-sister-verge-making-worst

2018 May you posted same story

Here you are in 2019

Alakori omo

You will continue to jump from one man to another if you don't borrow yourself some senses

It's been years I saw good advises like these ones here on your post on nairaland. Better get a better life, brace yourself up and give this 2 kids a responsible life style before they reject you in the future as a result of the bad upbringing and the bad lifestyle you are living

At 35 and after 2 kids you ain't still responsible and wise! When will you be responsible then undecided undecided undecided undecided
imagine na even fake story lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Marriage, Fake Or Real? / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.