Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (74017 Views)

My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by reubenobi(m): 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
FamousMonk:
Question your sister.
Pressure her to confess.
I think she is no longer fertile and she has lost her womb due to so many abortion attempts..
She strikes me like someone who has an itchy and antsy kpekus.
But nevertheless,marriage should be built on love,communication and trust which this union is obviously bereft of.
You might just be encouraging her to toe the path of perdition.
No sane woman needs a man to survive in this modern day..
You barely know her yet you are saying all this.
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Freeman59: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
A divorcee always going to club is a HUGE RED FLAG. The guy will still divorce her cuz your sister strikes me like a woman with so many issues. She no fit stay with man. She's a promiscuous person

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Abcruz(m): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
blackangel0403:
Hi guys, I i need your sincere advice pls.

My sister is a divorcee with two kids she is solely responsible for. Life has not been fair with her.

Finally, God brought a cute man who is based in UK .

If you had channelled your energy in convincing your sister to turn a new leaf and live responsiblely perhaps she would have stopped clubbing.

Rather, you're more interested in the political promises of a strange man who claims he lives in UK and promises happiness forever after.

Instead of rescuing your sister from bondage you're encouraging her into a trap. I do not mean to insult you but permit to say this "shame on you". cry

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by savvyiwo: 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
Even foul self no go fall for this trick. Takin waitin? Them dey use pregnancy take promise marriage? Abeg free your sis, make that man maintain him lane.
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by anEye4anEye: 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
grin grin grin

Sister Divorcee came for me for advising her. You and your sister is suffering from the second pic below grin grin grin grin

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Ifeanyimike123: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
Megan mackle was already pregnant before she got married to Prince Harry no man won marry woman when no fit born that's why you must know before you go ahead
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by blackangel0403(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
Just like you were rejected by your poor mother, I can see were your good life has kept you, on Nairaland land insulting and bringing insults upon your coursed life, and am I supposed to feel feel bad by the trash you spilled here? No man so Bleep off and take your advice to your sisters if you have any because they need it more than anyone.
skentelelady:

Just keep quiet and Bury you pathetic head head in shame. You just change your gender to male from female

I am happy the way people have indirectly and directly abuse you here because you are the person involved

I hope this wasn't the same mistake you made the first time leaving you with 2 kids Now you are trying to bring another Innocent child into this world because of your greed for abroad and the guys

You have been lying since 2017 https://www.nairaland.com/3713654/please-sister-verge-making-worst

2018 May you posted same story

Here you are in 2019

Alakori omo

You will continue to jump from one man to another if you don't borrow yourself some senses

It's been years I saw good advises like these ones here on your post on nairaland. Better get a better life, brace yourself up and give this 2 kids a responsible life style before they reject you in the future as a result of the bad upbringing and the bad lifestyle you are living

At 35 and after 2 kids you ain't still responsible and wise! When will you be responsible then undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by blackangel0403(m): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
God purnish you, and shame on your on too. Retard!
Abcruz:

If you had channelled your energy in convincing your sister to turn a new leaf and live responsiblely perhaps she would have stopped clubbing.

Rather, you're more interested in the political promises of a strange man who claims he lives in UK and promises happiness forever after.

Instead of rescuing your sister from bondage you're encouraging her into a trap. I do not mean to insult you but permit to say this "shame on you". cry
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Khaleell001(m): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
ForkDragnet:
overrated comment, where's the best place to find a good wife, church? mosque? or in the village?
oga/madam this your comment enh! so there are criteria of where one could find a good wife?

Do ship sail on dry lands?
How are you as a man expect to find a wife in those nocturnal places?
I'm not saying you can't find a spouse there but a faithful, honest, morally upright spouse is very very slim.
Those place is meant for those who don't value what it means to be a spouse.
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by lomprico(m): 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
blackangel0403:

My sister is a divorcee with two kids she is solely responsible for. Life has not been fair with her.

Finally, God brought a cute man who is based in UK her way, the man is willing to marry her and take her to the states, he has come to see our parents and also took her to see his, they have agreed to tie the nut in December this year.

The guy is currently in Nigeria and has been begging my sister to get pregnant for him, my sister knows for sure he will marry her once she is pregnant but doesn’t want to so that pregnancy doesn’t stop her from meeting other guys pending when he comes to pay her dowry. Note, they met in the club but the man still overlooked it and still proposed marriage to her.

Sincerely speaking, she wants to settle down with him but her problem is that she doesn’t want to get pregnant and stay alone all by herself pending when the man will take her and the kids to the uk, she wants to take in when she has moved to the uk, but then she is scared she might loose him before then as they are already having misunderstandings been that my sister likes hanging out with friends and going clubbing which doesn’t go well with the guy.

Now the guy is having double mind on if he can go ahead with the marriage or not, I have adviced her to take in for the man and by dec her dowry will be paid but she is adamant, pls what is the best option for her in this situation?

Take in for this guy now he is in Nigeria and secure him or wait till December and risk loosing him, note he is a very cute guy and every girls dream, my sister also is tired of life and wants to settle down, if she takes in now, by dec her pregnancy will be 3 months, she is also bothered abt wat people will say on why she took in befor she was married to the guy, my parents also especially my dad will frown at it but dey don’t know that life has not fair with her and she needs a man to call her own. Should she careless abt my parents and what people will say and take in or wait and do the proper marriage before she takes in?

She is 35 years old with two kids, no other suitor insight too.
you are not wise at all.
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by ForkDragnet: 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
Khaleell001:

Do ship sail on dry lands?
How are you as a man expect to find a wife in those nocturnal places?
I'm not saying you can't find a spouse there but a faithful, honest, morally upright spouse is very very slim.
Those place is meant for those who don't value what it means to be a spouse.

from a Nigerian mentality, in a civilized world, the club is where u go and have fun, but in Nigeria the club is only meant for prostitutes and yahoo boys “ no sane person goes to club “ from a Nigerian prospective.
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Khaleell001(m): 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
ForkDragnet:
from a Nigerian mentality, in a civilized world, the club is where u go and have fun, but in Nigeria the club is only meant for prostitutes and yahoo boys “ no sane person goes to club “ from a Nigerian prospective.

Even in civilized climes the whole facade of finding a good spouse in such places is tearing apart.
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by ForkDragnet: 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
Khaleell001:

Even in civilized climes the whole facade of finding a good spouse in such places is tearing apart.
lies
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Khaleell001(m): 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
ForkDragnet:
lies
facts!
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Rozaytee: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2019
blackangel0403:

Finally, God brought a cute man who is based in UK her way, the man is willing to marry her and take her to the states, he has come to see our parents and also took her to see his, they have agreed to tie the nut in December this year.

The guy is currently in Nigeria and has been begging my sister to get pregnant for him, my sister knows for sure he will marry her once she is pregnant but doesn’t want to so that pregnancy doesn’t stop her from meeting other guys pending when he comes to pay her dowry. Note, they met in the club but the man still overlooked it and still proposed marriage to her.

Sincerely speaking, she wants to settle down with him but her problem is that she doesn’t want to get pregnant and stay alone all by herself pending when the man will take her and the kids to the uk, she wants to take in when she has moved to the uk, but then she is scared she might loose him before then as they are already having misunderstandings been that my sister likes hanging out with friends and going clubbing which doesn’t go well with the guy.

Now the guy is having double mind on if he can go ahead with the marriage or not, I have adviced her to take in for the man and by dec her dowry will be paid but she is adamant, pls what is the best option for her in this situation?

Take in for this guy now he is in Nigeria and secure him or wait till December and risk loosing him, note he is a very cute guy and every girls dream, my sister also is tired of life and wants to settle down, if she takes in now, by dec her pregnancy will be 3 months, she is also bothered abt wat people will say on why she took in befor she was married to the guy, my parents also especially my dad will frown at it but dey don’t know that life has not fair with her and she needs a man to call her own. Should she careless abt my parents and what people will say and take in or wait and do the proper marriage before she takes in?

i will just say one thing u don't have.sense.. Coupled with d fact dat u are senseless... See ur advice to her ode angry
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by ForkDragnet: 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
Khaleell001:
facts!
okay
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
Zielle:
U didn't have to change ur gender to male. We already know u are female.
Hahahahaha
cheesy cheesy
Are you a monitoring spirit? cheesy grin grin
Just asking.
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by kurlz(f): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
Boss13:

The story is fake

Oww I see
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by victorian(f): 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
Lol

I can't believe this. Upon the two children she has from different men, she still no wan get sense, because of abroad guy.

Sighs what a pity.
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by blackangel0403(m): 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ugly bastard, can I borrow your own sence? Church rat
Rozaytee:
i will just say one thing u don't have.sense.. Coupled with d fact dat u are senseless... See ur advice to her ode angry
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by anEye4anEye: 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
blackangel0403:

Imagine how you're abusing almost everyone just because they asked you to be reasonable? I know that sluts are shameless but yours is so pronounced that everyone on this forum spotted it almost immediately. Why change your status from Female to Male since you're this shameless?

I pity the man that had those 2 kids for you, who knows what he might have passed through in your hands? If i where him, i will keep thanking God and being grateful to him for saving me from such an irritating fellow like you.

I wish i know him, i would have paid any amount to tap into his awful experience with you pathetic fellow.
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by saasala(m): 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
blackangel0403:

You are a very foolish man...Mad man
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by KIDfurniture(m): 5:47am On Sep 10, 2019
Club girl...lol... he will Bleep the man up last last.. no be club girl. She will dump the man once she sees Heathrow airport . Nigerians girls are mad
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by fareedah86: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
No matter what please respecs her decision to take in when she gets to the UK....Make she no go become single mother of 3 children form 2 fathers.The truth is the guy could abandon her once she is pregnant.Abeg,he is a man no assurances BIKO...
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by blackangel0403(m): 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
I am guessing you are single now, if you are lucky not to die anytime soon befor you marry, you will experience the worst marriage ever, if you are already married, yours will be miserable if not already miserable, be careful not to be everything you once criticized. It’s your type that sits in the water while soap enters their eyes, the type looking for sand in other people’s eyes while there is log of wood in your own eyes. May God purnish your entire generation, take your own insults too as you called for it.
anEye4anEye:

Imagine how you're abusing almost everyone just because they asked you to be reasonable? I know that sluts are shameless but yours is so pronounced that everyone on this forum spotted it almost immediately. Why change your status from Female to Male since you're this shameless?

I pity the man that had those 2 kids for you, who knows what he might have passed through in your hands? If i where him, i will keep thanking God and being grateful to him for saving me from such an irritating fellow like you.

I wish i know him, i would have paid any amount to tap into his awful experience with you pathetic fellow.

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Rozaytee: 10:24am On Sep 11, 2019
blackangel0403:
all ur family members are bastard including dat ur usless Ashewo mother.... Mad idiot better have sense olodo kiss
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by blackangel0403(m): 10:55am On Sep 11, 2019
Can you boast of a family in your life? Rejected fella,don’t worry your end is near, this gutter you call mouth will send you to your early grave. U have sense and yet you are here exchanging words with someone that doesn’t have sense, that goes a long way to show much sense you have got. I don’t need to course you for you are coursed already�
Rozaytee:
all ur family members are bastard including dat ur usless Ashewo mother.... Mad idiot better have sense olodo kiss
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by greatermeme: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2019
blackangel0403:
Can you boast of a family in your life? Rejected fella,don’t worry your end is near, this gutter you call mouth will send you to your early grave. U have sense and yet you are here exchanging words with someone that doesn’t have sense, that goes a long way to show much sense you have got. I don’t need to course you for you are coursed already�
delete this account and register another one!
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by temmy6996(m): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
I miss your diary. Please come and update. Tainkyu
yettymuse:
In case anyone sees this... Biko I need some clarification.

I've seen a common sentence from page1 to 3..
"he only wants a Nigerian wife"

So my question is Why would he or anyone like him want to go through the whole drama and stress just to have a wife in Nigeria?? .. What's the big deal about this...?

Isn't it easier if he starts a family over there?

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Bluehill1051: 8:36am On Sep 24, 2019
oyinda1599:
You are a demonic Demon.
You are very stupid
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by ahnie: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2019
Bluehill1051:
You are very stupid

Accursed soul.
You need help... unfortunately this thing here z someones child.tufiakwa!
I'm pretty convinced you're a product of incest!

Punter!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Marriage, Fake Or Real? / She Texted Her Father's Number On 4th Anniversary Of His Death And Got This: / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.