Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,261 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? (7975 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Breaking: Death Does Not Know Beauty Or Tribe: Just Emergine LILLIAN ESORO The / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by loshybab(m): 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
skywalker240:
How i wish i cant marry a Nigerian woman embarassed
Sorry bro,but it's gonna remain a wish. The reality is you will and you will enjoy making that decision. Fear not!!!

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by skywalker240(m): 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
loshybab:

Sorry bro,but it's gonna remain a wish. The reality is you will and you will enjoy making that decision. Fear not!!!
taaaar

its a dream, you cant kill a dream grin

I fear who say make i no fear.
Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by loshybab(m): 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
Any tribe or states,whose women show the below signs/traits is a NO for me;

-Tendencies of being hostile and aggressive/Violent
-Signs of being promiscuous
-Lack respect
-Being fetish
-Being Alcoholic or a smoker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by loshybab(m): 11:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
skywalker240:

taaaar

its a dream, you cant kill a dream grin

I fear who say make i no fear.
Lol..
I'm sure you'll remember this day and my words. Sadly,you won't have the time to give me feedback.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by skywalker240(m): 5:17am On Sep 20, 2019
loshybab:

Lol..
I'm sure you'll remember this day and my words. Sadly,you won't have the time to give me feedback.
When there is money, nothing is impossible.

i don sha de follow you, you go hear scores grin

3 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by loshybab(m): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
skywalker240:

When there is money, nothing is impossible.

i don sha de follow you, you go hear scores grin
smiley smiley smiley smiley
I don follow back... keep me posted.

Laslas,na one Naija sharp babe go enjoy the money with you cool cool
Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by Okoroawusa: 12:05am On Sep 21, 2019
If I will marry again...if n only if..am tired of the marriage scene...I don't think it will be a Nigerian

Nigerian women are okay but I like new challenges

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by DeHumbleTboy: 3:12am On Sep 21, 2019
24kmagic:
Kogi state and the whole of South West.

But am more particular about Kogi state
Nothing good has come and will ever come out of that state
I hate everything that state represents.

If Kogi state is the only state with pretty, single ladies, I will die single.

Bunch of useless evil people

Spits

Plz beam more light on this. I have a babe from that state. I don't wanna hear stories that touch. Information is power plz
Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by awollowo: 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by KingWarri: 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
Okoroawusa:
If I will marry again...if n only if..am tired of the marriage scene...I don't think it will be a Nigerian

Nigerian women are okay but I like new challenges
Hmmmm.. So wat kind of challenge
Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by KingWarri: 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
skywalker240:
How i wish i cant marry a Nigerian woman embarassed

Everywhere you go you will meet people n their own problems.... Just because you have not gone out of Nigeria don't mean other countries are scent.

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by KingWarri: 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
drezzyx:
I rather goan and marry from Seychelles or Canada am tired of almost all Nigerian women..

Oga who sen to try all Nigeria women

Shushushu..... Na so una mouth go dey run....

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by skywalker240(m): 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
KingWarri:

Everywhere you go you will meet people n their own problems.... Just because you have not gone out of Nigeria don't mean other countries are scent.
True to some extent, but another bitter truth is i dont need to go out of the country to know Nigerian ladies are way worse.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by drezzyx(m): 10:20am On Oct 01, 2019
KingWarri:

Oga who sen to try all Nigeria women

Shushushu..... Na so una mouth go dey run....
Wetin concern u with my life.
Na so u go dey drink panadol on top anoda person headache .
Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by awollowo: 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by nlPoster: 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
Nowhere in Nigeria is not scary to marry from.

So, everybody should be afraid of marrying anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
I ll like a Shanghai temple princess from guanzhou
Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by awollowo: 1:08am On Oct 07, 2019
Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by bdchange(m): 4:56am On Oct 07, 2019
Every tribe has its bad side. I don't have problem with any tribe rather the personality of the person I want to marry. If she fits all the boxes I want in a woman and will take me as her number one then I care less about her tribe. My wife will be my number one because I want to spend the rest of my life with her and divorced is not an option. May God help me.

3 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by WorWorBoy: 5:36am On Oct 07, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by missyojo(f): 5:48am On Oct 07, 2019
bdchange:
Every tribe has its bad side. I don't have problem with any tribe rather the personality of the person I want to marry. If she fits all the boxes I want in a woman and will take me as her number one then I care less about her tribe. My wife will be my number one because I want to spend the rest of my life with her and divorced is not an option. May God help me.

Your comment is the only reasonable one have read.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by awollowo: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by blinking001(m): 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
AstroG:
Ah cannot marry a Nigerian gurl

Shikena
Same here.
Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by blinking001(m): 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
24kmagic:
Kogi state and the whole of South West.

But am more particular about Kogi state
Nothing good has come and will ever come out of that state
I hate everything that state represents.

If Kogi state is the only state with pretty, single ladies, I will die single.

Bunch of useless evil people

Spits
Wetin Kogi people do you? grin grin cheesy
Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by midnighter(f): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
I Will only marry from the southsouth States. preferably my own Delta. It will take a one in a million girl for me to marry from any other Nigerian tribe

But all the south south states are different so what difference does it make
Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by MedicH: 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
Once it's past SE my hand no de
Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
The igbo tribe, it's just a fear tho.
The women from what I have seen so far aren't that accommodating with husbands extended family.
But with their people your home is their right. But where am from isn't like that.
Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by seniorgozman(m): 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
Anything Yoruba count me out
Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by nlPoster: 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
Everywhere in Nigeria is scary to marry from.

Let's not pretend some places are not as scary as others.
Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by Skseries: 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Ogun State, all my cousin's that married from there are either separated of divorced from their spouse, scares the shiit outta me cry
u are from which state?
Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
Skseries:
u are from which state?

Lagos State, why?

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? by Skseries: 5:19am On Oct 18, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Lagos State, why?
was just curious, can we be friends on WhatsApp or facebook? That's totally if u don't mind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend / GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] / Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.