Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,960 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? (9729 Views)

Nairalanders Is This Fake Or Real (photos / Nairalanders Is There Something Fishy??? Your Opinion / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by donaldtruman: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

If you can spend millions for a girlfriend, a little amount for a stranger shouldn't be a problem to you, right? So therefore, you are not what you say you are, probably a little bit of made up fiction will make you sleep well tonight ain't it? Lol.
Hmm...Sounds unbelievable but at least am getting some pieces of advice from d reactions thus far
Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
donaldtruman:

Hmm...Sounds unbelievable but at least am getting some pieces of advice from d reactions thus far

Good for you.
Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

If you can spend millions for a girlfriend, a little amount for a stranger shouldn't be a problem to you, right? So therefore, you are not what you say you are, probably a little bit of made up fiction will make you sleep well tonight ain't it? Lol.
Gbam!
A pure fiction from a bored guy or someone who needs to build his self esteem but the problem with it is that it's all a fantasy.
When he comes back to reality he would have missed his dinner lol

10 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by donaldtruman: 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
kingkakaone:

The guy is lying joor.
Someone who's bored just created this crap and you fell for it?
Not even celebrities fix their hair weekly, that part just are me know that this story is fake.

So many things in the story doesn't follow at all.

If this happens to be true, I think the OP is a dead man walking with this woman.
Bro,what I ve stated here are what am passing thru.I am not forcing u to believe me.
Even bankers change their hairstyle weekly,so it's not a peculiar situation.
If there is anything u think does not follow here,state it and I will give u details.
This is a fact and I feel I ve been stupid but need inputs here to help me make a decision.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
kingkakaone:

Gbam!
A pure fiction from a bored guy or someone who needs to build his self esteem but the problem with it is that it's all a fantasy.
When he comes back to reality he would have missed his dinner lol

Very true, someone is already calling me oshi free cos I decided to go practical, the mind of some kids here though, lol.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by carter009(m): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
But how can you spending like this bro....
donaldtruman:

Bro,what I ve stated here are what am passing thru.I am not forcing u to believe me.
If there is anything u think does not follow here,state it and I will give u details.
This is a fact and I feel I ve been stupid but need inputs here to help me make a decision.
Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by slimjohn2k5: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
Don't let beauty mislead you. Cut off communication with her. Give urself time
Count your expenses. Think very well, I believe you have one female friend that never asks but you don't value her.

Now you have gotten a drainage u r certain will run u dry. Yet u place ur emotion above your brain. So your guys say o boy this guy babe is hot.
Think
Think
Think
Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
How much is ur salary.
Can't fall for this. Not even in my dreams

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by Korllami007: 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
dinak1:
As a normal human being and if I am to take you as my brother, I will call you a big mugu.
Why would you do so much for someone that does nothing for you?
Tell me one thing she has ever contributed to your life.
I know you have so much cash to spend around, but guy you ain't her only money bank
SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU.
SHE IS NOT A WIFE MATERIAL.
ask yourself these questions:
Would you be able to cope with all this rubbish did the rest of your life?
Would you like your children to be trained this way?
What will happen when you don't have money again?

But if you were the girlfriend enjoying the money, you'd have kept quiet and enjoy his stupidity (big mugu).
Oya swear say if you see that kind of man, you no go happy and do testimony in church.

8 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by donaldtruman: 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
oghenerobo91:
How much is ur salary.
Can't fall for this. Not even in my dreams
I earn at least #550k montly.
Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by Olorunnim: 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
Op, This Monies have you spen half of it on your mother? You're being used and you refuse to see it, She's a Miner And it seems she's no done with you, the ball is in your court, Be guided.
Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Very true, someone is already calling me oshi free cos I decided to go practical, the mind of some kids here though, lol.
Lol who are the kids here madam?
All I see are people with different opinions stating their minds on issues, although some people here need to learn how to interact on a public forum.

Back to the topic, the guy is clearly dreaming but the problem is that he is defending what is not real.
That in itself is something we should take seriously.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
kingkakaone:

Lol who are the kids here madam?
All I see are people with different opinions stating their minds on issues, although some people here need to learn how to interact on a public forum.

Back to the topic, the guy is clearly dreaming but the problem is that he is defending what is not real.
That in itself is something we should take seriously.

Lol true.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2019
donaldtruman:

I don't have any business with you and your story please, I don't also have inputs for such lies.

Please count me out, at least your thread is gaining the attention you wanted.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by donaldtruman: 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2019
kingkakaone:

I don't have any business with you and your story please, I don't also have inputs for such lies.

Please count me out, at least your thread is gaining the attention you wanted.
Hmmm
Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by Olorunnim: 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
Op Don't mind some ladies here ooooo, they are equally hungry and would do worse than this said lady. They're Miners the whole lot !!!!
Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by sunnychibs(m): 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
chaii,oga so u have so much money to spend on a girl who does not love u,who is not a wife material while am looking for 10k to run my school stuff.

In conclusion,leave her and move on with ur life,just leave her highest two months you regret ever knowing her,SHE DOES NOT LOVE YOU.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Lol true.
Yeah.
But I have something I've been desiring to tell you for a while now.

I want you to stop being baited into the battles of males and females in this forum.
It is not good at all. The fact that some guys attack ladies shouldn't make you retaliate in their manner.
Ignore them like Pocochantas and Nwaetitiawka. It won't reduce your values or make-up.

I'm just giving an advice nothing more.
Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
donaldtruman:

I earn at least #550k montly.
Okay
Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
See OP , let me be frank with you. The Terrestrial forces are using your destiny to test run d new IOS 13 version.
Infact right now , your village people are using your picture to fan Corn...!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by CyberWolf: 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
I’ll advise you buy her a benz and maybe rent a 3 bedroom apartment in a choice estate within Abuja, then just maybe she will have a change of heart and stop demanding undecided ... Abeg next person pls!

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by Lamanii22(f): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
donaldtruman:
I am a 31 year old guy.

I met this babe,now 25 in 2017 while she was in her final year in the University.

We started going out and I developed so much love for her.

Though I observed that she was the kind of babe who loves material things d very month we met but felt that all women love good things and comfort and nothing wrong in taking care of my woman.

Three weeks after we met,she demanded for an iPhone and I bought a brand new iPhone 6+ for her @ #180k then.

Two weeks later,she demanded for #70k to celebrate her birthday.

That she needed it for photoshoot and sit out with her friends which I gave her.

Subsequently I had spent so much on various demands ranging from school expenses, dressing, grooming and others,running into hundreds of thousands at different times.

Obviously, she is someone who loves social media so much and loves to flaunt her beauty and style as she is no doubt very pretty.

There is no day she does not take pictures to upload on facebook,Instagram and her WhatsApp status.Competing in social media stunts with her friends and others.

She is also very used to eating outside as she did not think of going to d market to say she wanted to cook for herself,let alone me.

She was always eating at fast food restaurants and I spent about 20-25k weekly on patronising fast food for her.

Sometimes,she even asked me to buy for her friends and siblings.

I also gave her 15k every weekend to make her hair and nails and #50k monthly as pocket money.

At d end of last year,she demanded for an iphone x which I bought for her at d rate of #380k.

Despite all these,I was still tolerating her until she graduated and wanted to go for NYSC.She insisted on serving in Abuja and requested that I worked her posting with #100k which I gave her and another #200k to get all her materials for camping and pocket money.

When she left camp,she insisted that she didn't want to share room with anybody, that I shld rent a self contain for her @ #700k which I did by withdrawing part of my long term savings to do and another #400k to furnish d house.

Since she resumed in her primary place of assignment she uses Taxify @ #2k daily and instead of cooking,she orders food online to be delivered to her at home.Most times,#1,500 per meal,which is at least a minimum of #3k daily.

I was giving her #70k monthly as feeding & transport but b'cos she eats out,had to demand for more pocket money and I increased it to #100k monthly which excludeds now #20k for her hair and nails weekly.

She also sends her clothes to d dry cleaners as she does not wash her clothes herself.

In the last 6 months she has demanded for a total of #120k in total to buy clothes and I send data of about 4gb to her weekly which she exhaust in no time b'cos she spends most part of her life on social media.

Always talking about d babes who drive Benz in Abuja,how they dress and how she wants to be famous on d social media.She even talks about her friends who sleep with politicians and earn #200k and above.

I just bought human hair of #40k for her last month.

Hmmm

I was already getting tired when she told me on my visit to Abuja two days ago that she wants an iPhone xs max.That she is tired of using her iPhone x that I just bought for her November last year.

She said two of her friends just bought their at #410k

That was her welcome demand from me.

Right now,am so exhausted with her and still love her so much which makes me feel that is d reason she is taking advantage of my love and generosity.

And why I ve been sacrificing all I can to satisfy her needs is b'cos I don't want her to lack anything or go get them from another man outside but it seems she can never be satisfied regardless of what I do.

Moreover,since I arrived Abuja she has refused to pick some calls in my presence and d excuse she gives me is that she does not want anybody to disturb her.That d calls are from her female friends but no names,just d numbers appear.

I spend bulk of all my earnings as a consultant with a construction firm on her and even tampering with my fixed deposits I ve been rolling over in d last five years just for her,to make her happy.

I now feel she is just with me for the benefits.

This is a girl I ve made up my mind that I want to marry b'cos I love her so so much but am beginning to ve a second thought,while I don't want to loose her to another man b'cos I ve sacrificed a lot of my time,emotions and finances on her.

I am still here in Abuja but so unhappy. No peace at all.

I am just tired,confused and need ur advice pls.

You have money a lot ooo, you're not stingy at all..
Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by Lamanii22(f): 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
donaldtruman:
I am a 31 year old guy.

I met this babe,now 25 in 2017 while she was in her final year in the University.

Though I observed that she was the kind of babe who loves material things d very month we met but felt that all women love good things and comfort and nothing wrong in taking care of my woman.

Three weeks after we met,she demanded for an iPhone and I bought a brand new iPhone 6+ for her @ #180k then.

That she needed it for photoshoot and sit out with her friends which I gave her.

Subsequently I had spent so much on various demands ranging from school expenses, dressing, grooming and others,running into hundreds of thousands at different times.

Obviously, she is someone who loves social media so much and loves to flaunt her beauty and style as she is no doubt very pretty.

There is no day she does not take pictures to upload on facebook,Instagram and her WhatsApp status.Competing in social media stunts with her friends and others.

She is also very used to eating outside as she did not think of going to d market to say she wanted to cook for herself,let alone me.

She was always eating at fast food restaurants and I spent about 20-25k weekly on patronising fast food for her.

I also gave her 15k every weekend to make her hair and nails and #50k monthly as pocket money.

At d end of last year,she demanded for an iphone x which I bought for her at d rate of #380k.

Despite all these,I was still tolerating her until she graduated and wanted to go for NYSC.She insisted on serving in Abuja and requested that I worked her posting with #100k which I gave her and another #200k to get all her materials for camping and pocket money.

When she left camp,she insisted that she didn't want to share room with anybody, that I shld rent a self contain for her @ #700k which I did by withdrawing part of my long term savings to do and another #400k to furnish d house.

Since she resumed in her primary place of assignment she uses Taxify @ #2k daily and instead of cooking,she orders food online to be delivered to her at home.Most times,#1,500 per meal,which is at least a minimum of #3k daily.

I was giving her #70k monthly as feeding & transport but b'cos she eats out,had to demand for more pocket money and I increased it to #100k monthly which excludeds now #20k for her hair and nails weekly.

She also sends her clothes to d dry cleaners as she does not wash her clothes herself.

In the last 6 months she has demanded for a total of #120k in total to buy clothes and I send data of about 4gb to her weekly which she exhaust in no time b'cos she spends most part of her life on social media.

Always talking about d babes who drive Benz in Abuja,how they dress and how she wants to be famous on d social media.She even talks about her friends who sleep with politicians and earn #200k and above.

Hmmm

I was already getting tired when she told me on my visit to Abuja two days ago that she wants an iPhone xs max.That she is tired of using her iPhone x that I just bought for her November last year.

Right now,am so exhausted with her and still love her so much which makes me feel that is d reason she is taking advantage of my love and generosity.

And why I ve been sacrificing all I can to satisfy her needs is b'cos I don't want her to lack anything or go get them from another man outside but it seems she can never be satisfied regardless of what I do.

Moreover,since I arrived Abuja she has refused to pick some calls in my presence and d excuse she gives me is that she does not want anybody to disturb her.That d calls are from her female friends but no names,just d numbers appear.

I spend bulk of all my earnings as a consultant with a construction firm on her and even tampering with my fixed deposits I ve been rolling over in d last five years just for her,to make her happy.

This is a girl I ve made up my mind that I want to marry b'cos I love her so so much but am beginning to ve a second thought,while I don't want to loose her to another man b'cos I ve sacrificed a lot of my time,emotions and finances on her.

If you now see a genuine lady, who cares for you, you won't now spend on her this much.... The way you're even calling the money sef like you're plucking it from the tree.... Is it that easy to give such amount from your hard-earned money... When it's not like you were jazzed...

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by davomaster(m): 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
ha ha bro....you are a legend ooo. Break up with her, she does not love you.. simple.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by Lamanii22(f): 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
donaldtruman:

I swear on to u that I give her #20k in d last 6 months every Saturday to make her hair and nails.
It's difficult to believe but all u ve read is d fact.
She makes her hair weekly.
Which is about #200k monthly with her #100k pocket money and dry cleaning inclusive

Ha! Jazz of the highest order.... How much do you earn monthly? I'm sure in her mind she'd be like "dem no born am well make he no send am" .... She's taken you for a fool man... She's only using you... She's even giving flimsy excuses on why she didn't pick your calls. .. You need to retrace your steps, it's not too late.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by Lamanii22(f): 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Let's practicalize this, send me 50k right now let's see if you're really what you say you are, I'll dm my acct number to you right now, deal?

Maddo, this your comment is so funny.... Can't stop laughing...
Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
kingkakaone:

Yeah.
But I have something I've been desiring to tell you for a while now.

I want you to stop being baited into the battles of males and females in this forum.
It is not good at all. The fact that some guys attack ladies shouldn't make you retaliate in their manner.
Ignore them like Pocochantas and Nwaetitiawka. It won't reduce your values or make-up.

I'm just giving an advice nothing more.

Okies grin
Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by carter009(m): 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
Seriously dear, his telling you the truth.
Fountainofyouth:

Okies grin
Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
carter009:
Seriously dear, his telling you the truth.

It's not your business "dear" undecided
Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by Daviddson(m): 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake story! I suppose this guy is one hungry ogbeni who concocted this story to encourage himself that "as long as there's life there's hope"grin. You and your friends are busy laughing your eyes out in one dilapidated Uniosun hostel now grin

12 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by peace0813(f): 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
donaldtruman:
I am a 31 year old guy.

Hmmm

��� ""15k every weekend to make her hair" where do you work and how much is your salary? Just thinking aloud

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? by Apination(m): 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
donaldtruman:
I am a 31 year old guy.

Hmmm

If you were my brother, I would beat you with a bat undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! / LOL.... Lady Wearing Padded Fake Vag!na Spotted In Lagos {see Photo 18+}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.