Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? (42281 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by paxonel(m): 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
obentenyson:
School were you will be indoctrinated with foolish ideas that the earth is round n that bigbang was the creation of everything n that you evolve from a monkey because God doesn't exist... is that what u use as a criteria for knowledge.. as far as am concern, when y graduate , that's when you will know that everything you've being taught or at least almost everything is b.s... real education is independent research.. do your own research n don't let one ignorant professor brainwash you.. school is not a yardstick for knowledge.. school doesn't teach u how to think. school only teaches u how to regurgitate what you've being taught.
wait o!
You use the word REGURGITATE!

interesting grin

Where you learn from?
From witchcraft?

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by nkem1992: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
For further enquiry as the man below

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by banji1(m): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
I'm observing.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by onnairaland15: 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
specter:

They should be aware, but are not, cause of spiritual neglect and lack of focus. We are so busy over nothing which was the goal of technology in the first place.

The simply goal was to cause large scale distraction, and then slowly destroy. Especially the male seed which has now become an endangered specie.

Yeah! Everything that pisses against the wall has always been a problem since ancient times, and will always be till the end of time. We just have to learn to open our eyes and observe without talking.

Many people are still breathing and functional , but spiritually they are either blind, deaf, in ICU or out right dead. While, many we consider human cause we can see them physically are infact not human. They exist in an illusion. Just like magic.

There are frequencies and there are levels of vibration. And everyone has the power to summon and barnish.

Sometimes we unconsciously summon powers into existence, and we are not patient enough to barnish or we actually summon what we don't know how to barnish, thereby causing problem for everyone including ourselves.

But many are not using their powers and many don't grow because they don't pay attention.

It's all a pattern. Pay attention to the pattern. Soon you will remember things and you begin to observe the pattern and sequence of events.

Or let me put it like this, many don't know the other side of their coin, because they are more religious than spiritual. There is a load of difference. Religiousities is a veil. It's used to cover and hid loads of crappy shit.

Look at it from this angle, just imagine your pastor starts paying more attention to your spiritual growth and less attention to religiousities.

One day, you will discover hidden spiritual truth and once you do, he has little or no control over you, how will church grow and generate revenue? It's the same pattern with pharmaceuticals. All hidden truth. We are supposed to search but we are too lazy or too religious to search, ask, listen, observe and question.

To know this side of you, start spending time alone with your self. Start asking spiritual questions and seeking answers. Learn to ask and listen. Read spiritual books. The Bible is one of the best books. Some dark ancient books too cos to understand Light, you must know darkness and how it functions.

God made Light from darkness and separated both. So we all have light and darkness in everyone of us. The issue is do we know? How do we control it and self control is very key.

One should know and many don't know cos they are like a drunkard who is always high and seldom pays attention to what he does cos he is never sober to know.

Your explanation is apt..I have had this feeling of knowing more..I have asked questions of how inventions came to be..what did these so called inventors see..from where..how..
There are many things happening in our world but many are distracted.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by yeman1(m): 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
Witch exist. And u must know that u have witch because is another spirit dwelling in you entirely
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by obentenyson(m): 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
paxonel:
wait o!

interesting grin

Where you learn from?
From witchcraft?
lol... Your use of English doesn't mean you are woke or enlightened.. school was suppose to be a place of enlightenment but in truth it is a place of indoctrination.. Real education is self education not going to school.. school as its advantages but school us not a place to be considered the place of knowledge... knowledge is not taught in class room. you will have to teach your self that... we have seen uneducated graduates..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by m140(m): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
Flier:
Yes most of them are not really aware even though their soul due travels at night to the middle of the earth but they won’t remember anything when they woke up
But if you ever offend such person or tries to treat them badly,their inner evil will deal with you even without their consent
Is this really true
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by obentenyson(m): 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
paxonel:
wait o!

interesting grin

Where you learn from?
From witchcraft?
lol... Your use of English doesn't mean you are woke or enlightened.. school was suppose to be a place of enlightenment but in truth it is a place of indoctrination.. Real education is self education not going to school.. school has its advantages but school is not a place to be considered the place of knowledge... knowledge is not taught in class room. you will have to teach your self that... we have seen uneducated graduates..
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by mrde(m): 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
daddymummy:
I have seen an instance where sb was praying for his problems to be solved.

Soon after the prayer, he became very weak.

One woman then revealed that while the man was praying,the man's spirit was somewhere fighting with some forces that were responsible for his problems.

That although the man was not aware of what was going on,he was actually engaged in a warfare.

The effect of the warfare was the weakness in his body.

The man was not aware that he was engaged in a warfare which he won.

And truely,the man's problems were solved.

That is why i asked whether there is another dimension of us that is unknown to us.
I certainly believe there's more to the mere physical. From both religion and scientific angles. To your question, I strongly believe it's possible. A clear example would be just thinking about someone who you haven't seen or talked to for years and then at almost that moment, such person calls. I also remember going to see my siblings at SBS Keffi now NSUK and as soon as I climbed the hill like road, my heart almost stopped. I have seen that place about 20 yrs earlier. I believe witches exist. As for there powers, I believe am backed by a higher authority. Happy Sunday
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by lincs25(m): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
adextetoo:
Yes!!!

Every pessimistic person is a witch.
Every corrupt person is a witch.
Any person that is full of hate is a witch.
Every tribal bigot is a witch.

You are a witch if you don't agree to my post grin
You are a big time witch by thinking and saying that they must agree with your post
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by showafrica(m): 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
obentenyson:
they affect Africans same rate as they do Westerners. its just the mode of operation n deception that is different.. we are aware more than the Europeans about the evil and we don't embrace the act thats why witches will deal with someone who is more aware severely than the ignorant ones.. their ignorance is enough of a bondage... Satan as many tricks. not believing in evil like witchcraft or in the existence of God is enough for Satan... ignorance is far worse than any harm a witch will do to you.. ignorance is a prison.. oyinbo people think they know it all mean while they are the most ignorant of the human race. we Africans think too little of ourselves... check out what's happening in the united States, all the tsunami n the rest.. wild fire with unknown cause. the average man will say its nature fighting back.....

You made sense but if I try to believe you, I will be confusing myself on what better life is. The Europeans and Americans lead a better life than any black country. 70% of them practice what the Bible preaches ignorantly. Loving there neighbors as themselves. With that alone, most of them will make heaven before any black man. So black man been conscious of witches could be the problem otherwise, why is everybody wicked... From the president to the village people.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by IamGracious(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
FroshJaynex:
Better witch never tie ur destiny before baa? Witches exists everywhere, even in the western world, don't be ignorant! It's even worse there cos they got different types of witches
How true is this, Frosh?
Most I have heard are from movies!
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by IamGracious(m): 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
Kay25:
Yes, very well it is even transferable
You don't mean it? as in, transferred like from a mother to her daughter?
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Preetychina22(m): 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Quarterbac: 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
engrchykae:
I do fly when am attacked in the dream,I had to avoid high tension wires while am being pursued.
at a time,I was worried but I no longer care.
it feels good to fly up to the clouds.

Don't know if this is a troll. But this is exactly how mine always happens in my dream too. I don't get attacked most times though, I just find myself flying in my human form. And these are the only dreams I've have been having for a while now
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
Offpoint:

Wetin dem ask wetin you dey type? you get comprehension issues ni?
im not a witch so I didn’t know how to reply like one
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Kay25(m): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
[quote author=IamGracious post=82035020]
You don't mean it? as in, transferred like from a mother to her daughter?yes even if grandmothers do
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Kay25(m): 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
[quote author=Quarterbac post=82035441]

Don't know if this is a troll. But this is exactly how mine always happens in my dream too. I don't get attacked most times though, I just find myself flying in my human form. And these are the only dreams I've have been having for a while now[ it is not a troll but if u do please check well what is making u fly it might not be u someone can be disguising using your soul to do so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Offpoint: 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
solasoulmusic:
im not a witch so I didn’t know how to reply like one
Come lemme give you small witch from my own... Afterall there's love in sharing.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by tunary(m): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
A witch is definitely aware she's a witch, it's like someone who is highly drunk, he'll definitely know he's drunk but can't help himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by TemmyT002(m): 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by krisjohnson88(m): 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
it's possible dear brother. it is known as obsession.there is difference between possession and obsession. possession is when u are physically and spiritually conscious of strong internal energy that is operating within u. As for obsession d reverse is d case
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by engrchykae(m): 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
Quarterbac:

Don't know if this is a troll. But this is exactly how mine always happens in my dream too. I don't get attacked most times though, I just find myself flying in my human form. And these are the only dreams I've have been having for a while now
does it happen that sometimes you seem weak and you are not flying up enough and sometimes you will zoom off like jet.
anyways you have to always escape no matter what.
life is war for our types,i dont know why.
but i recently do not care what i am,i know am special and a champion.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by duality(m): 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
gypsey:
witch doesn't exist it's all in Nigerians imaginations, imaginations made up by their crooked so called pastors to scam them of their hard earned money.

The pastors create the problems in People's head and minds. And then pretend to offer help for a fee, to the same problems they have created in the first place. grin

It's an easy money making business.

Robbers don't also exist
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
Offpoint:

Come lemme give you small witch from my own... Afterall there's love in sharing.
lol can I bring my anointing oil Incase it overflows
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by duality(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
Noblefirstlady:
You took this write up right out of my mind. I have been thinking about this for long. They are some people I know that have been accused of been witches, but they keep denying it and I believe them but the things they have been accused of are so glaring.

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Offpoint: 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
solasoulmusic:
lol can I bring my anointing oil Incase it overflows
I said "SMALL" I'm not that generous to give you a witch that will overflow... I'm saving my witch for future usetongue

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Promisechi79(m): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
Laughing in kenya
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by DedeNkem: 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
Only id*iot believe in witch, especially, religious-nuts!
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
spiritedtete:

Where and how... no one earth in this generation as the answers .. science said egyptologist were wrong. . Because of all the new findings... making earlier Fact wrong. ( everyone is just guessing)

Also even Egyptology can't explain how the pyramids were builts... not even with a crane!

LMFAO, and who told u ancient Egypt didn't have cranes? Do u think a crane must be a machine built with metals, possess an engine and use Gasoline or diesel? Think again.

""no one earth in this generation as the answers""

Stop typing this nonsense. Man now knows every single detail about how the pyramid was built...we've had time to study it completely.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
paxonel:
you know why Mary slessor succeed over killing of twins?
Because twins were humans and physical to see, so Africans were able to see and understand and emancipate themselves from the evil belief.
But in this case of witchcraft no one can see spirits whether witches truly exist or not. That alone is big problem to Africans, understanding what they cannot see.
Na only education go if emancipate Africans for this witchcraft matter grin

I get ur point in witchcraft..

Read my post again about Mary slessor

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Conquering Marine Spirits. / Top 10 Hilarious Names Of Nigerian Churches (photos) / Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.