Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,782 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

People Say I Dont Have A Heart. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Say I Dont Have A Heart. (361 Views)

People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) / After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Say I Dont Have A Heart. by bigpriik: 12:08am On Sep 08, 2019
Had a long discussion with my guys and they said I don't have a heart to love,they were really wrong I do love but I fear being controlled by women, I am not a playboy am just a guy who has absolute control over my emotions and it has really helped my dating life because women seem to be attracted to me more than when I was needy .of recent I met a very cute lady I felt something strong for ,I loved her more than my girlfriend so I decided to drop all my game and be natural with her, I quickly become a bit emotional around her I was caring and all but las las she rejected me ,you see?whenever I wanna approach women the normal way all guys do I usually fail so I stick to being a player and approach women with less emotions .
Re: People Say I Dont Have A Heart. by Apination(m): 12:59am On Sep 08, 2019
What do you now want us to do undecided

Re: People Say I Dont Have A Heart. by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:48am On Sep 08, 2019
I loved her more than my girlfriend so I decided to drop all my game and be natural with her, I quickly become a bit emotional around her I was caring and all but las las she rejected me

See urself sha! angry

U no see Mr.KARMA works on time abi? undecided that's why next time u beta stick to one ooo if u dun want Mr. Karma will slap you 7x..

Chaiii..

(1) (Reply)

What A Therapist Taught Me About Ending A Relationship / Woman Beats A Young Husband Snatcher In South-africa / The 3 F's Of Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.