Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1830 Views)

The Reason This Woman Wants To Divorce Her Husband Would Shook You. / See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship / Abeg Ladies And Gents Ff Me Reason This Matter O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by ZikZikZik: 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
I have been dating this girl for a couple years but for the past 1yr plus I’ve been noticing something.. She doesn’t call me unless I call her, she complains about not having money to call me and then one time I asked her why she couldn’t make out just #100 to call and check on me. Her response was she had more important things to do with money...Okay here’s the thing whenever she’s feeling down about something and needs someone to talk her out of it into a good mood she reaches out to me. That’s the only time she calls me. undecided
Re: by pharrell8(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
She don't love u..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: by seniorgozman(m): 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
pharrell8:
She don't love u..
You are right

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
You're not a priority. Just make money your priority and live happily .

3 Likes

Re: by Pedro2plus(m): 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
Really matter bro.
I was in a relationship like that last year but, couldn’t continue oo
Same thing played out.
Your interest to her isn’t up to 30%
I guess you know what you want. I don’t have to decide for you.
Respect ✊

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by shege45: 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
pharrell8:
She don't love u..
exactly
Re: by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
And I personally love to call fa but humans can take nice people for granted.

Airtime shouldn't be a problem when in a relationship cos personally, communication is very important.

4 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
ZikZikZik:
I have been dating this girl for a couple years but for the past 1yr plus I’ve been noticing something.. She doesn’t call me unless I call her, she complains about not having money to call me and then one time I asked her why she couldn’t make out just #100 to call and check on me. Her response was she had more important things to do with money...Okay here’s the thing whenever she’s feeling down about something and needs someone to talk her out of it into a good mood she reaches out to me. That’s the only time she calls me. undecided
She said she has more important thing to do with money than call you I'm sure u forced her into being with you. Jeeez

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by ZikZikZik: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Airtime shouldn't be a problem when in a relationship cos personally, communication is very important.
It’s funny because I’m the type who just needs you to call, when I see your call I hang up and call you back...Sometimes all I need is just a flash and I’ll know I’m on your mind..But I always get nothing

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
ZikZikZik:
It’s funny because I’m the type who just needs you to call, when I see your call I hang up and call you back...Sometimes all I need is just a flash and I’ll know I’m on your mind..But I always get nothing
You ain't worth 100naira credit to her. Gosh I can't even imagine any guy telling me such

2 Likes

Re: by Omar09(m): 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
@op I'm afraid you have dating yourself all this while. She doesn't call me either unless she needs a favor. I read Ubunja topics that liberated me. Go and read unbuja topics on NL. It will help you to know how to handle her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Lonelypacifist6: 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Ara Ilorin bawo ni ooo?
Re: by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Ara Ilorin bawo ni ooo?
Ara ilorin ti é
Re: by placeofallure(f): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
ZikZikZik:
Eeya. When a lady is into you, Bros, she'll choke you with calls o. Omo,! Na you go tire sef.

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You ain't worth 100naira credit to her. Gosh I can't even imagine any guy telling me such

You are not worth 20 naira credit to me! angry

Oya do your worst! grin
Re: by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
1 year is long enough to realise someone doesn't really dig you. : undecided

1 Like

Re: by Soul47(m): 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
Nothing last for ever.

It appears the love is gone, so @op it's best you put that lady in your past and move on. If you continue with her it will reduce your self esteem drastically.

1 Like

Re: by boiz2men(m): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
A good number of females are like that.... Angry with you for not calling and calling only when they have a problem.

1 Like

Re: by boiz2men(m): 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
Omar09:
@op I'm afraid you have dating yourself all this while. She doesn't call me either unless she needs a favor. I read Ubunja topics that liberated me. Go and read unbuja topics on NL. It will help you to know how to handle her.

He doesn't have to read anything.

He should just stop caring and blunt.

He just have to come to self awareness and that no one is too good for him. That's all. That's the mentality he should have. It will help skip long passages

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

You are not worth 20 naira credit to me! angry

Oya do your worst! grin
I wouldn't have anything to do with such person in d first place
Re: by StrikeBack(m): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Oya call me I won't take you for granted
Re: by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
StrikeBack:
Oya call me I won't take you for granted
Drop ya digit tongue
Re: by carter009(m): 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
Flee bro.
Re: by StrikeBack(m): 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Drop ya digit tongue
You have it awkaetitibabe!!! Trust me
Re: by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I wouldn't have anything to do with such person in d first place

But you may not know at first sis. He could have struggled and gone out of his way to get the girl first, doing things that'll please and lure her. Then after he had gotten her especially her punna like thrice, he shows his true colours.

some men can really do anything for pussy. Like acting in a way that doesn't express their true feelings. Once they get the pussy, they switch to normal mode. Just pray you don't fall in their hands grin

By the way, what I said was just a joke grin
Re: by Omar09(m): 7:21am On Sep 09, 2019
boiz2men:

He doesn't have to read anything.

He should just stop caring and blunt.

He just have to come to self awareness and that no one is too good for him. That's all. That's the mentality he should have. It will help skip long passages

Allow him to read it. Na your read? Fine, the deal is to be blunt. But the book teaches you where n how to be blunt.
Re: by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 09, 2019
StrikeBack:
You have it Trust me
Is that so? Well I've forgotten
Re: by CAPSLOCKED: 10:16am On Sep 09, 2019
ZIKZIKZIK LEAVE THAT GIRL, SHE DON TIRE.
Re: by FRANKLINHILLZ: 10:28am On Sep 09, 2019
ZikZikZik:
Just leave her alone without breaking up and see wat d lord will do for u
Re: by ZikZikZik: 8:54am On Oct 05, 2019
pharrell8:
She don't love u..
Hey bro.
Your advice went a long way, I kinda need one more from you. It’s here: https://www.nairaland.com/5454227/advice-needed

Thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Is The Essence Of The Experience Held Every Year / Update: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me / Uniabuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.