Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... (6874 Views)

He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... / My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by extremelygolden: 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2019
Alitair:

Her exact words...
"We die here"

You see? I am even a mind reader and I knew it not. cheesy
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by budaatum: 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
Alitair:

Bros easy now.. We are not quarreling sir
I'm wondering if I should not quarrel with you.
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by budaatum: 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
hify9935:
If what OP said is true, the girl according to him was forming "alpha female" if there's any word like that, lol. Asking him not to get emotional and that love is a scam. Why the sudden obsession? The girl being described here is confused.
He chop am sotay im entire family know now come here de complain say e no sweet am anymore! Was she forming "beta female" when he was chasing her?

Please tell if he is not forming "rubbish male"?
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
Alitair:

Bros easy now.. We are not quarreling sir
Budaatum,
I have come to notice you are pro-women in your judgement (correct me if I'm wrong on this).
All is fair in love and war. A Vanguish should lick his/her wounds and move on with life.
No soul owes anyone a dime. For instance if you train a gal through University,cater for her and her family and she decides not to marry you,lick your wounds and if as a gal you do several abortions for a guy and wash his dresses and cook for him for a decade,if he dumps you,lick your wounds and move on. The cause of many bad marriages is because people marry out of guilt. They feel indebted to their spouses,they follow the advice on online comments on how they must marry him or her else they are wicked. Such marriages will be filled with a struggle to love your spouse and cheating most times..

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by budaatum: 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
Michellekabod2:
Budaatum,
I have come to notice you are pro-women in your judgement (correct me if I'm wrong on this).
All is fair in love and war. A Vanguish should lick his/her wounds and move on with life.
No soul owes anyone a dime. For instance if you train a gal through University,cater for her and her family and she decides not to marry you,lick your wounds and if as a gal you do several abortions for a guy and wash his dresses and cook for him for a decade,if he dumps you,lick your wounds and move on. The cause of many bad marriages is because people marry out of guilt. They feel indebted to their spouses,they follow the advice on online comments on how they must marry him or her else they are wicked. Such marriages will be filled with a struggle to love your spouse and cheating most times..
I am not pro-women in my judgement! I am anti-pigs.

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
budaatum:

I am not pro-women in my judgement! I am anti-pigs.
Great to hear....
By anti-pigs you mean "men" that oppress women or "anyone from both genders" that oppress the opposite sex?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by wickedtuna: 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
A wise man/woman protects what he or she cherishes. Is it that you dont love her enough to marry her or you are simply scared you are being rushed? Either way you are simply bearing the consequences of the actions you took. So until you giver her enough reasons to hate you and leave you (which is even more dangerous), i advice you do the right thing and only you will know the right thing my brother so reason with your mind. Keep in mind that love and hatred are a different degrees of the same thing.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by budaatum: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
Did she marry a pig?
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Bishop299: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
Am in Ibadan and bored.. Any lady in Ibadan??
Let's chat up.. 09012691182 on WhatsApp
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by GreenArrow1(m): 7:01am On Sep 10, 2019
Bishop299:
Am in Ibadan and bored.. Any lady in Ibadan??
Let's chat up.. 09012691182 on WhatsApp

You are not bored Oga. You are Hot.
Open your phone to xvideos, then take lubricant and do the needful. Come back and clean this your comment from this thread. Thank you.
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Taavon2: 8:16am On Sep 10, 2019
My guy my guy. Stop knacking her. Just stop. That is obviously the cause of all these problems. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:28am On Sep 10, 2019
cheesy
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by bobowaja(m): 8:40am On Sep 10, 2019
This is not love. This here is called obsession. You are not her first victim and you might not likely not be the last.

It is a sickness.....

Psychological sickness
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Alitair(m): 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
Taavon2:
My guy my guy. Stop knacking her. Just stop. That is obviously the cause of all these problems. grin

grin grin grin
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by victorian(f): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
carter009:
RPTFL grin so after testing her honey pot, wasting her time, you want to flee, lol u better start accepting as your wife, your family has accepted her already .....

Lol cheesy

You see? Love is scam!

Op wan jakpa! After series of styles on her body and pussy.

Op you lie! You must marry her.

Who you wan leave her for?
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by victorian(f): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
Taavon2:

Lol cheesy
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Alitair(m): 11:35am On Sep 16, 2019
budaatum:
I'm wondering if I should not quarrel with you.
You have no reason to bro. That's why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by budaatum: 11:48am On Sep 16, 2019
Alitair:

You have no reason to bro. That's why
You married her yet? Or did she dump you?
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Alitair(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
budaatum:

You married her yet? Or did she dump you?

Onye nka sef angry
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
Good luck.
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Emilycp(m): 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
Alitair:
In life, everything happens for a reason but this one I am still looking for the reason.

So that's how I met this beauty in my Finals. She is one of this beautiful girls that don't actually know they are beautiful.
Things moved a little fast and she dictated the rules if I wanted to taste the honey pot. Rules included Abstaining from some crude things I used to do of which I am proud I stopped. In fact the girl really changed my life...

To cut Long story short, I got what I wanted but got stuck, I have never been willing to change for anyone even my Mother and I changed for this girl.

OK. Issue now is the girl was always telling me "Love na scam, don't get emotional and stuff like that and she would prefer just being friends. I agreed with my church mind even though I know she already had a soft spot in my heart... Las las I dey see to chop na so I killed emotions except sexual emotions.

However for some time now, some kind things have changed, she confronts me over any girl I get too friendly with, steady checking up on me to make sure I am not with another girl, embarrassed me because I hugged a girl with very mad assets and even threatened to deal with the girl. It has escalated to the point where she can't let me stand alone with another female for just 5minutes whether its business or courtesy. If I ask her, all I get is that I should be content with what I have.

OK kwa. Now I was going through her phone last week and I saw my Brother's number, my sister's own and my mum's own was saved as mum in law.
I don't know how I got entangled in this but I know I want to leave. The girl has told me many times that she will never let me go no matter how hard I try and believe me I have tried. Even stopped giving her attention and time but she is even more determined. She has gradually turned down all her serious male friends even her supposed Fiancé....

I'm feeling like I don't own myself anymore and its really depressing. I am yet to stand and someone is already clinging on me by fire by force.

The one that is blowing my mind now: she thinks we should pay for an apartment together so we can live together. I didn't reoly yet but that would be a modern version of living in bondage.

I am in need of advice on how to make this girl an Ex of a non existent relationship...

Matured minds only

Thank you
this na indirect marriage oh, if rent house with her nah close marking. Unless you are ready to settle with her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs / What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) / My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.