Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) (67756 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Zamfara Girl Sets Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
She now looks very beautiful and attractive, the man will now work hard to pay N17k for a burnt offering.
Talented Zombie.
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by bikerboy1(m): 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
iammolise:
I had this strange dream yesterday; I sat in a king-Like chair... at my right jeff bezos served me groundnut, my left Bill Gates brought me table water, standing behind me dangote massaged my head to make sure I was relaxed, standing next to dangote was otedola who told me jokes to my appeasement and in front of me was Trump on his knees, stretched a basket of fruits for my refreshment.

Please I'm confused, what does this dream mean

It means you should stop popping that blue pill..
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
Acute low self esteem...

Kill yourself because of a guy or vice versa,

The opposite gender would sex him / her before the 40 days remembrances...

Use your HQ..

Rip to the dead.
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by bonnyhope: 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2019
what should i even say sef?
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by RexTramadol1: 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2019
iammolise:
I had this strange dream yesterday; I sat in a king-Like chair... at my right jeff bezos served me groundnut, my left Bill Gates brought me table water, standing behind me dangote massaged my head to make sure I was relaxed, standing next to dangote was otedola who told me jokes to my appeasement and in front of me was Trump on his knees, stretched a basket of fruits for my refreshment.

It's a bad omen, you can only be rich in your dream
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Noblefirstlady: 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2019
And the guy will not marry her again o
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by deltateam: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
Naijaalive:
A 17-year-old girl identified as Aisha living in Albarkawa area in Gusau metropolis in Zamfara state on Sunday August 8, set her self ablaze owing to her fiance’s inability to marry her due to his poor finances. Aisha’s neighbour told Daily Trust that she decided to commit suicide after she learnt that her fiance who dated her for quite a long time has no money to pay for dowry in preparation for her wedding.

He said her lover called Umar was asked by her parent to present himself to her family for the marital engagement but the young man told her parent that he was not financially well off to pay for the N17,000 as dowry demanded by the father of the girl.

“She brought a gallon of petrol and a matchbox. She got her self drenched in the petrol and struck a match stick and within a second she got engulfed in flames.Even before setting her self ablaze, her younger sister had tried hard to stop her from taking the dangerous decision by flinging the matchbox from her hand as any time she attempted to strike the matches the younger sister would stop her until when she became tired of stopping and went away.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/photo-of-lady-who-sets-herself-on-fire-over-fiances-inability-to-marry-her.html

Such a beautiful girl! shocked

Guys make una get conscience nah. If you know you won't marry a girl, discharge her before she becomes too attached to you.

What's up with keeping a girl for 6 years only to find another.

Girls make una borrow sense na. So many guys who mean well are there but its always players you choose.

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by youngibeh(m): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
Oya where is the man come and marry her out of pity grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by kunmiiii: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
She was obviously suffering from depression and suicidal ideation way before, the whole marriage thing was just an unfortunate trigger.

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Femijohn198: 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
The girl na fool,the guy go married another lady for sure..
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
Neddstark:
This is not even the guys fault. If they were married and he wanted a second wife, she would have roasted them all

Did you say second wife? The man and the second wife should have been the first victims.
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
She's GONE
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by biomedics(m): 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
Dated her for quite long and she was just 17yrs
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by CoolAmbience(m): 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
passyhansome:
A 17-year-old girl. Respect to her, but A 17 years old should not be in relationship, rather she should have focused her time to self- development and discovery.

You are very correct.

I don't know what the world is turning into.

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Chithauri(m): 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
Women and their fish brain.
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Oxfor: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
veekid:
And she go still enter hell fire join. That's if hell fire exist

You will know later
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Typhoonsbane: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
iammolise:

It means your attempt to sound funny is puerile and pathetic.

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Coldfeets: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
Women and marriage eh... tufia grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Lastanza: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
U ask all these small small girls to stay off love and relationship, they be feeling like they know more than you
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by felaismyhero(m): 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
Jabioro:
Stupid to extinction!
brother! you too! why are you guys not pitying her? she is just seventeen for nature's sake! she is a small gal.i am very very sad! this is bad. but why didn't the younger sister report to the parents? all this foolish dowry sef!
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
Truly Love is blind grin
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by MrCEO69(m): 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
iammolise:

High voltage fever undecided
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
Her bf Bleep up...
We are giving quick loan here in page,he should have collected it and pay the bride price...

The blame her bf

Page Financials is a financial Institution that
gives quick fund ranging from 200k to 20m to Salary earners and business owners, who reside in lagos and ibadan.
No guarantor
No collateral
No management and processing fee
No liquidation fee
We buy off loans from other Financial institution.

If you are interested let me know...
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Enwhen(m): 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
Frankyboy1:
Wow! The devil now lives in Nigeria!

Yes oo,.he finally move to Nigeria in 2014...

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by MrCEO69(m): 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
Dera100:
Her bf Bleep up...
We are giving quick loan here in page,he should have collected it and pay the bride price...

The blame her bf

Page Financials is a financial Institution that
gives quick fund ranging from 200k to 20m to Salary earners and business owners, who reside in lagos and ibadan.
No guarantor
No collateral
No management and processing fee
No liquidation fee
We buy off loans from other Financial institution.

If you are interested let me know...
And the bf is in Lagos or Ibadan right. angry
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Afonja007: 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
I never knew northern girls can even have s*** without marriage since all northern girls are virgins lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by fela4live: 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
Please who created this idiot? Definitely not God our creator.
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by shaw2(m): 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
Aaaaah
Kilode
BlackfireX:
Burnt offering

Photos Of Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Who Died In US Immigration Detention Centre / Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video)