Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) (67755 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Zamfara Girl Sets Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by yemmight(m): 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
Give your child away without collecting anything or ask the young man how much he could afford and keep your child alive. Decisions some parents take are awful.
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by StrikeBack(m): 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
iammolise:
I had this strange dream yesterday; I sat in a king-Like chair... at my right jeff bezos served me groundnut, my left Bill Gates brought me table water, standing behind me dangote massaged my head to make sure I was relaxed, standing next to dangote was otedola who told me jokes to my appeasement and in front of me was Trump on his knees, stretched a basket of fruits for my refreshment.

Please I'm confused, what does this dream mean
First and foremost relocate from Your present location in Mushin. Then we will take it from there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by zikiziki(f): 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
U dey mad how is this her video
[/quote]
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
One less Ignoramuse.
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by fredoooooo: 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
Lucky dude... thank God you never marry her na poison she for poison you . . grin
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by richPHAROAH: 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
she is 17 and dated for quite a long time. ? thunder fire muslims and hausa men in particular
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by PapaAdanna: 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
At 17 you have dated for very long already

Even the person she is dying to marry can't even bring only 17k

Hmmmmm.

Odi egwu na NORTH
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by vicvicprety(f): 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
Naijaalive:
A 17-year-old girl identified as Aisha living in Albarkawa area in Gusau metropolis in Zamfara state on Sunday August 8, set her self ablaze owing to her fiance’s inability to marry her due to his poor finances. Aisha’s neighbour told Daily Trust that she decided to commit suicide after she learnt that her fiance who dated her for quite a long time has no money to pay for dowry in preparation for her wedding.

He said her lover called Umar was asked by her parent to present himself to her family for the marital engagement but the young man told her parent that he was not financially well off to pay for the N17,000 as dowry demanded by the father of the girl.

“She brought a gallon of petrol and a matchbox. She got her self drenched in the petrol and struck a match stick and within a second she got engulfed in flames.Even before setting her self ablaze, her younger sister had tried hard to stop her from taking the dangerous decision by flinging the matchbox from her hand as any time she attempted to strike the matches the younger sister would stop her until when she became tired of stopping and went away.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/photo-of-lady-who-sets-herself-on-fire-over-fiances-inability-to-marry-her.html
all this over a d**k
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by cvarinzechukwu: 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
[quote author=iammolise post=82062786]I had this strange dream yesterday; I sat in a king-Like chair... at my right jeff bezos served me groundnut, my left Bill Gates brought me table water, standing behind me dangote massaged my head to make sure I was relaxed, standing next to dangote was otedola who told me jokes to my appeasement and in front of me was Trump on his knees, stretched a basket of fruits for my refreshment.

Please I'm confused, what does this

Typhoid malaria
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by incentive: 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
Chai.!
wonders will never cease to happen.
At 17. while guys in their 30s are without worry. In fact that is when life gets more interesting to them.
Things are really falling apart.
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by iammolise(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
Typhoonsbane:

It means your attempt to sound funny is puerile and pathetic.

Oga calm down... No be only pureee na pure water mtcheeeww!
Has ur seriousness bought u a private jet
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by AerialMapper: 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
17,000 naira!!

Meanwhile somewhere in Imo, they are demanding 2-3 million because she studied abroad. The abroad in question is Cotonou ooo...if e come be Cambridge nko?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by sisisioge: 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
Well...guy won't be paying her dowry now even if he could afford it. Arindin omo!
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
Authoreety:
Yeah, she did well

Her husband is lucky he didn't marry her cos any person who has this tendency is just but a time bomb waiting to explode and devour all, around her

hear hear, imagine what would have happened when he took a 2nd wife? Well I blame this on codine
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by iammolise(m): 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
RexTramadol1:

It's a bad omen, you can only be rich in your dream

Haha!
God forbid!
I reject am
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Badonasty(m): 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
Naijaalive:
A 17-year-old girl identified as Aisha living in Albarkawa area in Gusau metropolis in Zamfara state on Sunday August 8, set her self ablaze owing to her fiance’s inability to marry her due to his poor finances. Aisha’s neighbour told Daily Trust that she decided to commit suicide after she learnt that her fiance who dated her for quite a long time has no money to pay for dowry in preparation for her wedding.

He said her lover called Umar was asked by her parent to present himself to her family for the marital engagement but the young man told her parent that he was not financially well off to pay for the N17,000 as dowry demanded by the father of the girl.

“She brought a gallon of petrol and a matchbox. She got her self drenched in the petrol and struck a match stick and within a second she got engulfed in flames.Even before setting her self ablaze, her younger sister had tried hard to stop her from taking the dangerous decision by flinging the matchbox from her hand as any time she attempted to strike the matches the younger sister would stop her until when she became tired of stopping and went away.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/photo-of-lady-who-sets-herself-on-fire-over-fiances-inability-to-marry-her.html

who will marry her now? I've always had this thought that people that attempt suicide her possessed be so me demon cos they don't even think it through
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by iammolise(m): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
StrikeBack:
First and foremost relocate from Your present location in Mushin. Then we will take it from there

cheesy
How're u sure I'm not an American citizen and am typing from the Empire State building
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by sinola(m): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
At 17 years where she should be thinking of her studies, she was thinking of marriage. These northerners need serious reorientation and reformation.
I will not want to blame it on religion because some Yorubas practise same religion yet they are enlighten. I basically think it is a cultural thing which is so naive and lobesided
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Stevengold(m): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
passyhansome:
A 17-year-old girl. Respect to her, but A 17 years old should not be in relationship, rather she should have focused her time to self- development and discovery.

In the North, a 13 years old girl is due for marriage lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Jabioro: 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
felaismyhero:
brother! you too! why are you guys not pitying her? she is just seventeen for nature's sake! she is a small gal.i am very very sad! this is bad. but why didn't the younger sister report to the parents? all this foolish dowry sef!
I should pity her stupidity? At seventeen she knows her right even not completely.she woke up into stupidity and go off in her stupidity.
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Klington: 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
Another very very dumb decision.
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by paix(m): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
veekid:
And she go still enter hell fire join. That's if hell fire exist
This one na rehearsal.
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by ImaIma1(f): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
How has burning herself resolved the issue? Has it provided money for the dowry?
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Eportal123: 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
I hope you are in love with your appearance and pain. Enjoy it while it last FOOL

Naijaalive:

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by TheStarsAlign: 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
Emotions are big deal and are even much more for teens. May God help all those going through difficult ones.

--------

iammolise:
I had this strange dream yesterday; I sat in a king-Like chair... at my right jeff bezos served me groundnut, my left Bill Gates brought me table water, standing behind me dangote massaged my head to make sure I was relaxed, standing next to dangote was otedola who told me jokes to my appeasement and in front of me was Trump on his knees, stretched a basket of fruits for my refreshment.

Please I'm confused, what does this dream mean

Hahahahaha... It means it's time to wake up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by victorian(f): 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
She's suffering because of love.

Eeyah, rest well OK?

Next time u come back to this life, you will focus on making yourself better In academics, than hooking up with a guy at such young age.

What a pity
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Minjim: 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
Now, he'll certainly never marry u
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by lolly2pops: 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
media uncensored! how do you put this kind of an image for the world to see? yho Nigeria!
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by biggz82: 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
Dickson see your handwork
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
Some are looking for relationship, and some are burning themselves and drinking snipers and up and down.

E ti ya'..... .... "I mean you're on your own"

Sha rest in peace beee be.
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by felaismyhero(m): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
Jabioro:
I should pity her stupidity? At seventeen she knows her right even not completely.she woke up into stupidity and go off in her stupidity.
yes,she was stupid; but she is seventeen.when i think about my deeds at that age; i wouldn't call most wise. if she had lived till 40,i am sure she too would have looked back and laughed at her own stupidity.she was just a kid.i feel sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Who Died In US Immigration Detention Centre / Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.