Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) (67758 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Zamfara Girl Sets Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by goldmatrix(m): 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2019
passyhansome:
A 17-year-old girl. Respect to her, but A 17 years old should not be in relationship, rather she should have focused her time to self- development and discovery.

But she has developed breast and has discovered a man nau..

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Egwobobo: 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2019
This is End-Time Super. Story
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Emilokoiyawon: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
iammolise:
I had this strange dream yesterday; I sat in a king-Like chair... at my right jeff bezos served me groundnut, my left Bill Gates brought me table water, standing behind me dangote massaged my head to make sure I was relaxed, standing next to dangote was otedola who told me jokes to my appeasement and in front of me was Trump on his knees, stretched a basket of fruits for my refreshment.

Please I'm confused, what does this dream mean

It means you are madt but you have no1 to tell you.
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Akpan107(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
passyhansome:
A 17-year-old girl. Respect to her, but A 17 years old should not be in relationship, rather she should have focused her time to self- development and discovery.
You don't really understand how things work in some part of the North.

There's an area in Katsina state were if a girl is not married before her 15th birthday, she'll be seen as a leftover.

Maybe that has changed now.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by akdjr(m): 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
Possibly she might have told the guy that she can die for him and she actually did.
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by seanjy4konji: 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
its goood...

at lest she did not affect anybody..

she did well..i applaud her decision not to hurt nyone...

Please tell busola dakolo she can go for this option also and let us have rest...i will hail her for this decision...

Vert considerate hhuman being..deserves some accolades...The family can buy 2 pieces of meat tonight instead of usual one.
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by UncleJudax(m): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
Dated her for quite a long time? And she was just 17?

Way she suppose de hustle JAMB form money, or learning skills, na marriage marriage

Anyway...
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Jabioro: 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
felaismyhero:
yes,she was stupid; but she is seventeen.when i think about my deeds at that age; i wouldn't call most wise. if she had lived till 40,i am sure she too would have looked back and laughed at her own stupidity.she was just a kid.i feel sad.
Well..
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by babtoundey(m): 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
At 17 the only goal she's desperate to get and die for is marriage. I just wish she survived, that way she would live all her life to regret and understand how stupid and ignorant she had been.
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by bizzibodi(m): 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
Codeine in action.
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by effacofresh(m): 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
I guess the demanded the money according to her age.. 17 yrs. Some girls will be like " am just 204 yrs old".
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by chrisfranc: 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
Good news, at least population is reduced by 1.
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Samnick: 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
this story is very deep is more than what you have read
I pray God continue to bless us and guide us
but I will continue to say it suicide is not the best option to depression so far u are still alive just believe God can do and undo
check out
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Skelewu: 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
So wetin she gain now? She has disfigured herself for life. She has incurred huge cost for her parents who will pay to treat the wounds and as it stands no one will ever marry her.

If she really wanted to commit suicide, she should have used sniper. Quick and easy.

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by xcelentattitude(m): 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
Silly burnt cake undecided

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by mechanics(m): 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
See what she has done to yourself now, putting more pressure on her parents who are not well to do.
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by jojothaiv(m): 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
AbikeDabiri:
But they say "love don't cost a thing"...
It cost a match box and some litres of petrol, boss.
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by defemz(m): 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
iammolise:
I had this strange dream yesterday; I sat in a king-Like chair... at my right jeff bezos served me groundnut, my left Bill Gates brought me table water, standing behind me dangote massaged my head to make sure I was relaxed, standing next to dangote was otedola who told me jokes to my appeasement and in front of me was Trump on his knees, stretched a basket of fruits for my refreshment.

Guy trust me, you are dead. That must have been you in heaven.
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Monday60655(m): 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
This is why sex education is good. At 17 years, she was in dire desperation for marriage. Even the story said that her fiance has dated her for a long time. So at what age did Moslem/ Hausa girls deem it fit to go into relationship. Such culture need to be modified please to avert future occurrence.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by MrMacinterchi1: 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
I don't understand o
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Monday60655(m): 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
What a girl of 17 years doing in relationship reading to marriage dire marriage desperation. Constitutionally, she is yet to be an adult. She is still at adolescence stage. That part of Hausa culture need to be modified please to avert future occurrence
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by sizer07: 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
[quote author=iammolise post=82062786]I had this strange dream yesterday; I sat in a king-Like chair... at my right jeff bezos served me groundnut, my left Bill Gates brought me table water, standing behind me dangote massaged my head to make sure I was relaxed, standing next to dangote was otedola who told me jokes to my appeasement and in front of me was Trump on his knees, stretched a basket of fruits for my refreshment.

[/quote

It means ur village people have finally succeeded in ur case.they are rolling out judgement as to what to do with you ,while trying to appease you with such a dream to make you filled relaxed.
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by sharpwriter(m): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
iammolise:

It means you are on the verge of becoming the world richest, coz the wealth of all those who served you in that dream will bow before your own wealth. wink wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by luluosas(m): 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
Good for her
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Shyluck(m): 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
This is the work of demon.
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by deltateam: 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
Muyiwaipere:
grin

Can you tell me what's funny about this

NB: Which type of man did you get involved that couldn't table ordinary #17 000 as dowry when some parents are demanding #200 000 for mere introduction.
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by deltateam: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2019
destiny322:
mtchewww... she no even burn well

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by deltateam: 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
passyhansome:

That's Moslem way of life. They marry before 18 years.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Jman06(m): 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
iammolise:

It means you'll soon be taken into slavery... better pray to your ancestors
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by deltateam: 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
iammolise:

It simply means you have malaria fever.

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Boatswain: 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2019
Hmmm

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Raymondmicheal(m): 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
[/color][color=#006600][center][/center][b][/b] crywhy should did she do dis naa, just watch!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Who Died In US Immigration Detention Centre / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) / Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.