Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) (67757 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Zamfara Girl Sets Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Bahddo(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
Stupidity. The money she used to buy the fuel could have been saved and someday they would have money to proceed with marriage.

Fish brains.
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Starz825(m): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
The things we do for love ... grin

That guy must marry am ooo.. after all love lives in the heart not the body....
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
iammolise:
I had this strange dream yesterday; I sat in a king-Like chair... at my right jeff bezos served me groundnut, my left Bill Gates brought me table water, standing behind me dangote massaged my head to make sure I was relaxed, standing next to dangote was otedola who told me jokes to my appeasement and in front of me was Trump on his knees, stretched a basket of fruits for my refreshment.

Please I'm confused, what does this dream mean
methinks, it is time for you to check in to a serious famous institute in Yaba left for a full menu of possible diagnosis....pls do it quickly. I don't want you to join that girl and commit suicide later...
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
Typhoonsbane:

It means your attempt to sound funny is puerile and pathetic.
give the guy a break, at least he tried nah
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Lovelygrl: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
She probably doesn't want to be a single mum to their kid and raise him in a society that frawns at single parents
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by wasi9ice: 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
It was not ordinary,
That girl was possessed b evil spirit

Take it or leave it
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by ikorodureporta: 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2019
na so she for take slaughter the man. Born terrorist
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by thanie(f): 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
Mumu
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by enemyofprogress: 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
E better make she die than this her current situation
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by gly(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
ednut1:
17 and has been dating for a long time . Had no purpose in life except being a wife

Well said
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by okede1: 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
Hmmm, wonders shall never end.. 17 year old., where is she rushing to na.
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by 3114peter(m): 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
rest in fire
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Osashalom: 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2019
17k as dowry for a 17year old girl �.
BTW, is it 1k per year?
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Philinho(m): 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
passyhansome:
A 17-year-old girl. Respect to her, but A 17 years old should not be in relationship, rather she should have focused her time to self- development and discovery.

No be up north

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by lookingfly: 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
Make God no make us born this kind children ooo
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Luizkid(m): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
passyhansome:
A 17-year-old girl. Respect to her, but A 17 years old should not be in relationship, rather she should have focused her time to self- development and discovery.
Pls check the location it happened n don't waste your advice... there they're wired differently.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by akposking(m): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
AbikeDabiri:
But they say "love don't cost a thing"...
in this case the love thing cost her.
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by banji1(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
Jesus Christ!!!
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by judedwriter(m): 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
Why? Why did she end her life like this over a trivial issue? So sad.
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by iammolise(m): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
sharpwriter:

It means you are on the verge of becoming the world richest, coz the wealth of all those who served you in that dream will bow before your own wealth. wink wink smiley

Now that's what I was hoping to hear... U're a truthful person. Thank u my broda smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Epatty(f): 8:48am On Sep 10, 2019
passyhansome:
Them know that one ni?
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by AgentNairaland(f): 8:51am On Sep 10, 2019
That Burning Mouth Resemble That Of Solo Makinde
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Praise2780: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2019
Naijaalive:
A 17-year-old girl identified as Aisha living in Albarkawa area in Gusau metropolis in Zamfara state on Sunday August 8, set her self ablaze owing to her fiance’s inability to marry her due to his poor finances. Aisha’s neighbour told Daily Trust that she decided to commit suicide after she learnt that her fiance who dated her for quite a long time has no money to pay for dowry in preparation for her wedding.

He said her lover called Umar was asked by her parent to present himself to her family for the marital engagement but the young man told her parent that he was not financially well off to pay for the N17,000 as dowry demanded by the father of the girl.

“She brought a gallon of petrol and a matchbox. She got her self drenched in the petrol and struck a match stick and within a second she got engulfed in flames.Even before setting her self ablaze, her younger sister had tried hard to stop her from taking the dangerous decision by flinging the matchbox from her hand as any time she attempted to strike the matches the younger sister would stop her until when she became tired of stopping and went away.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/photo-of-lady-who-sets-herself-on-fire-over-fiances-inability-to-marry-her.html
so now that she is a shadow of herself is when the guy go marry am abi?
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Bigman247(m): 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
iammolise:
I had this strange dream yesterday; I sat in a king-Like chair... at my right jeff bezos served me groundnut, my left Bill Gates brought me table water, standing behind me dangote massaged my head to make sure I was relaxed, standing next to dangote was otedola who told me jokes to my appeasement and in front of me was Trump on his knees, stretched a basket of fruits for my refreshment.

You have malaria smiley grin
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Mitchsin(f): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2019
asgard01:
MANY R MAD... FEW R ROAMING
Walai
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Mitchsin(f): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
passyhansome:
Lol,you are speaking British English man undecided.. They are northerners. Don't expect much with low IQ people

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Dynmyt: 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
iammolise:

Sapa na u do dis one? grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by fadal(m): 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
womens nowdays
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by iammolise(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
Dynmyt:
grin
Dynmyt:
haha!
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Trustedapparel(m): 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
Old news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) / Photos Of Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Who Died In US Immigration Detention Centre / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.