Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus (28300 Views)

My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) / I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time / I'm Traveling By Air For The First Time And I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by Christmasdon(m): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2019
ME i don't hate people , i will be inside the bus observing , and i like people to talk,so that i would listen, i can get more informations, i just admire people. but seeing a driver making calls while driving hell no. i frown at it. I love seeing people and also love to hear their freedom of speech.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by ststyreal(f): 9:55am On Sep 10, 2019
VulgarLee:
Driver wen like to buy fuel after take off
Shit annoy the hell outa me
You mean AGOFURE MOTORS!!!?
Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by Christmasdon(m): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2019
TGMISKY:
I hate it when passengers start arguing about politics. The worst part is when they ask for my opinion. That's the reason I'm always on earpiece whenever I'm in a cab.

I also hate it when the driver stops paying attention. I have shouted at a driver once for lusting after a lady with very big buttocks. I was also lusting but I wasn't the one driving.
. Why not listen to them.and hear what they are saying. you can equally chip in one or two things and also u learn from them. i hate using earpiece and dislike people wearing it in their ear. earpiece makes people look dump.

1 Like

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by shangodele974(m): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2019
Sitting beside Fulani man because you're surely be bedbug infested

1 Like

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by Kojochyke(m): 10:17am On Sep 10, 2019
Are you an upcoming musician, with little capital to promote your art?
Fret no more.
We at http://wazobianigeria.com/ are here for you. Visit our blog, we will upload your songs..
Pls contact us on whatsapp via

Remember, you are a STAR, and u need to SHINE!
Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by tpiar: 10:18am On Sep 10, 2019
jubileesmith:
That lady that buys everything that comes around the window

I buy many things from vendors who come to the window.
Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by tpiar: 10:19am On Sep 10, 2019
skyfather09:
1: the public car
2: the passengers

Lolz

1 Like

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by tpiar: 10:20am On Sep 10, 2019
daddymummy:
Why must everything be woman.

You enter motor with the mind of doing things with woman instead of trying to enjoy the journey for what it is.

A woman cannot enter a bus with a mind of doing things with a man.

She would want to enjoy the journey by looking at the cities and nature as the bus is driving ,buying things on the way etc.

But you men ehh. Your mind is only on one thing:Woman.

Go to school is woman.

Wake up in the morning is woman.

In fact i hate this tag that men are carrying.

Cant you enjoy this life for once without bringing woman into the picture.

Why must women have many ways of enjoying themselves but men only enjoy something if a woman is involved.

Why?

I mean, it is horrible and unfair.

We don't get along but your post is on point.
Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by tpiar: 10:22am On Sep 10, 2019
ohem007:

That is to keep track of your movement...

My dad does that alot

If him call you and you tell am say you dey benin for three hours then definitely something is wrong

I never knew people had problem with this though

I'm referring to strange co and false travellers keeping track of you in a very loud and unnecessary manner while doing their best to make your personal space uncomfortable by shouting into their phones .

Nobody would have a problem with your dad doing that for his kid .

Must Benin be inserted into every conversation on nairaland? Am I Bini or why are you mentioning Benin?

First I am not Yoruba, then I am not black, then I am Zulu, now it's Benin?

Come to think of it, the person kept shouting Benin into his phone during the journey. Was that you?
Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by tpiar: 10:28am On Sep 10, 2019
Tvibes001:
THIS ONE THAT NO FEMALE HATE CURRENT TAPPING THAT MEANS I SHOULD CONTINUE WITH MY GOOD WORKS.

It's not as common as nlers make it seem.

Basing your reality on falsehoods is not good.

Most men do not act that way .

It's like saying everyone farts in public, that's untrue.
Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 10, 2019
Have u guys entered some public transport in the north especially from the north to Abuja?

Some of the Muslims discriminate against sitting next to none Muslim ladies.
It has happened to me and the driver wanted to move me to another seat which I don't like. I refused. He was ready to pay me back my money but my luck was that some Christians or non Muslims were inside the vehicle too.
Like 3 and they said driver should refund them too.
See noise and shouting cheesy
It attracted the attention of the park admin and they told the Muslim guy to enter another vehicle.
Infact, we said we will not follow that driver again and another vehicle was provided. At least the driver was level headed.

Who is teaching these people such things?

4 Likes

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by CyberEBOLA(m): 11:23am On Sep 10, 2019
sassysure:

A friend told me that a particular inter city bus driver will tell the passengers not to eat inside his bus.
One day he stopped and excused himself to go and wee wee to come back and perceived some food. Asked and everybody kept quiet. He went outside. End of journey.
A young woman later admitted and she has not finished eating.
The man told her to get down. Or no movement.
Everybody went down to beg this man. Took time for him to agree but she has to throw the remaining inside trash bin. He said his bus isn't restaurant or your house. It's only meant to carry passengers. Obey his rule or don't enter cheesy
He must be stupid. My money must be refunded or one of us will end up in an early grave.
Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 10, 2019
TGMISKY:
I hate it when passengers start arguing about politics. The worst part is when they ask for my opinion. That's the reason I'm always on earpiece whenever I'm in a cab.

I also hate it when the driver stops paying attention. I have shouted at a driver once for lusting after a lady with very big buttocks. I was also lusting but I wasn't the one driving.

Lmao, weyrey people sha dey this nairaland
Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 10, 2019
sassysure:
Have u guys entered some public transport in the north especially from the north to Abuja?

Some of the Muslims discriminate against sitting next to none Muslim ladies.
It has happened to me and the driver wanted to move me to another seat which I don't like. I refused. He was ready to pay me back my money but my luck was that some Christians or non Muslims were inside the vehicle too.
Like 3 and they said driver should refund them too.
See noise and shouting cheesy
It attracted the attention of the park admin and they told the Muslim guy to enter another vehicle.
Infact, we said we will not follow that driver again and another vehicle was provided. At least the driver was level headed.

Who is teaching these people such things?

Some of them do it in Lagos as well. You see those Muslim men whose trousers stop before their ankle, na them. Very Crude behaviour. I think they are another sect.
Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by Shhhh01(f): 11:27am On Sep 10, 2019
Britishcoins:
Sitting close to girls with big watermelon breast,
Traveling with all this old Mazda 18 sitters bus, due to my height I can't see anything outside the bus. Lastly sitting at the back seat.......

And before I forget, sitting close to yoruba women they can talk nonstop as if the are rechargeable Mp3 lol
LOL @ rechargable mp3
Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by Shhhh01(f): 11:28am On Sep 10, 2019
JasperVII:
I really find it annoying when some passengers start closing the bus windows, even when the AC's are not working. Some be giving excuses like "the wind is too cold".
Na lie, na so them can press their phone and avoid being robbed.
Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by Shhhh01(f): 11:31am On Sep 10, 2019
What i hate is when you enter the bus and bring out ya phone to press and one mumu will tap you aggressively and say "watch oooooo make dem no thief ya phone". Like seriously? if them thief am i wan pursue the thief or phone has finished in the world and i cannor afford another one?? Haba
Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by gift01: 11:31am On Sep 10, 2019
Most of you guys never enter interstate for north. One I boarded from Abuja to Lokoja cos it was late (8pm) was my worst. There was this Hausa woman that had native chicken and Guinea fowl(in a cage underneath the back seat) in the bus. That thing can smell chai I wan die and I was in the middle of the 3rd row. Gosh I suppose faint that night but my saving grace was the driver (a very young boy). We were doing fast and furious on the good stretch of that road. Nobody dared complain cos it was better than that stench. When the Lady alighted there was a rapturous sound of joyful expression

2 Likes

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by Equity15(m): 11:32am On Sep 10, 2019
VulgarLee:
Driver wen like to buy fuel after take off
Shit annoy the hell outa me
lmao...me too oh..I don't why it annoys me also..cos if he doesn't buy then he'll still buy later on in the journey.. but still I don't know why it annoys me

1 Like

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by DonX001: 11:34am On Sep 10, 2019
Tvibes001:
THIS ONE THAT NO FEMALE HATE CURRENT TAPPING THAT MEANS I SHOULD CONTINUE WITH MY GOOD WORKS.
Until you go and tap from female soldier in mufti one day.
Then we go read your story for Nairaland front page. grin
Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by JhyMedex: 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
AryaSand:

YES SiR!
I for one completely detest people throwing things anywhere aside the refuse bin....Your suggestion is quite impressive But don't you think the driver will just remove them and litter his final destination when he gets there?

The way forward I think is to have small baskets inside the bus where passengers can drop refuse..Every park should then have an incinerator for final disposal..

2 Likes

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by hardon1(m): 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
Can’t remember the last time I took public transport...erm that should be about 5 hours ago.

grin grin grin grin grin grin ur so crazy
Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by hardon1(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
the one i hate pass is sitting beside plus-size people. the day i sat between 2 plus sized people in a two hour journey, i nearly speak in tongues. will ever try it again

1 Like

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by JhyMedex: 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
nextstep:

Nah mate... bring a poly and hold your trash please. That's the same excuse people use for throwing their trash on the ground. You make trash, take it home or where you can dispose of it without being a nuisance please. Do you know there are no trash bins on buses in New York or Tokyo? Yet they are immaculate.

Great suggestion Sir..Only wish people will implement it..

If there are no dustbins around put the trash in a polythene bag ..When you don't have one put the refuse in your pocket..Yes your pocket..

Then when you get home drop it your waste basket..
Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by TGMISKY(m): 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
Christmasdon:
. Why not listen to them.and hear what they are saying. you can equally chip in one or two things and also u learn from them. i hate using earpiece and dislike people wearing it in their ear. earpiece makes people look dump.
I dislike chipping in for my own safety first. Then, if you even listen to the argument, it's usually like a scalar quantity
Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by beauty7: 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
Sitting close to someone who just hated me because I am the same gender as her.
I had to try and placate her by being very nice to her.
I allowed her to take the whole space while I squeezed myself into a corner.

I bought her sth on the way and exchanged her torn N100 with my new one.

It was during a journey from kaduna to abuja.

Na wa o!
Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
He must be stupid. My money must be refunded or one of us will end up in an early grave.
That's not naija. He told you before u entered, remember.
U try to fight him, he will call the police for u and u will be thrown into jail cheesy
Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
AryaSand:

Some of them do it in Lagos as well. You see those Muslim men whose trousers stop before their ankle, na them. Very Crude behaviour. I think they are another sect.
U are so right!
They have funny beards with short trousers.

I learnt to respect myself around them both in the office.
They are the deeper life of Muslims cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by MeeLan: 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ladies who deliberately use side b00bs to rub a guy's elbow or shoulder. (still happened to me this morning)
Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by Morrison91(m): 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
mkoabiola:
Seating besides orobos

Sitting Besides Yoruba women.
Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by tpiar: 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
Christmasdon:

If they allow you room to talk nah, referring to the ones shouting about you into their phone.
Re: Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus by mkoabiola: 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
Morrison91:

Sitting Besides Yoruba women.
So na only Yoruba women b orobo

Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos To Owerri Is N12,600 On Dana Air / Pictures From My Trip To Genting Highlands In Malaysia / First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.